Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (50152 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Legendguru: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Kennyswagzz: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

[s]U are too inconsequential..... To even label a whole tribe as criminals it shows you're too shallow ,empty and broke cause broke people tends to pour out their frustration on people on any given opportunity, a study carried out by UN proves that as a fact[/s]
all this crying because of whatcry

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by TheAlchemist: 12:53am On Nov 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
Mehn! This is not a good time for him.

Who do one even look up to in this country?

Anyways, there no clean money anywhere. USA got Badass money launderer more than any country in the world.

@the bolded
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by drehdinho(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Africonji:
This is getting serious. Dr. Allen Onyema should step down from his position at Air Peace until he clear his name, so as to save what is left of the brand. The board of directors should release a statement separating Allen from the brand. The airline must not be allowed to die over this scandal.

The company must remain as is sir. Otherwise trying to change things that are material to the case can serve as another serious ground to charge the company and whoever that's using it for fraud, misrepresentation and other related offenses.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by drehdinho(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
These idi.otic white carrots are at it again,well innocent until proven guilty but trust bitter slave Nigerians, they already crucified him even before court judgement, bloggers arent even left out,already having a super field day.

Well well....as someone said earlier on this forum

How do you expect the NNPC to open the books of the IOC who are busy milking daily the excessive profit from the Oil and Gas sector when they are shamefully benefiting from the loot.

I will always advise that Nigerians get to educate themselves very well to really understand the evils these Westerners are busy perpetrating in conniviance with the greedy Nigerian representatives particularly with respect to Oil and Gas.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by shurlah(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by DWJOBScom(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You speak like you know him somehow

i wish i could withdraw that statement as it's the wrong Onyema not him

i don't know him

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Jaqenhghar: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
DWJOBScom:

i wish i could withdraw that statement as it's the wrong Onyema not him

i don't know him
Hahaha. I was thinking you had one juicy scoop
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by inquisitiv: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am Igbo. This your comment is disgraceful and does not represent how Igbos reason. That rubbish you typed is nauseating frankly and the number of likes is a reflection of the quality of poor quality of education we receive in this country. How many of us have gone through that US DOJ indictment sheet?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him from them all.
Surely, Allen will overcome.

He should not make the mistake of stepping down because the same people who want him to step aside from his position in Air Peace until he clears his name did not ask their National leader to do the same to explain how he got the money he moved in Bullion Vans.

Back to the story.
Ibeto was the Cement company to beat, the banks came for him
Innoson became the face of Indigenous African vehicles, GTBank came for him. The court awarded the win to Innoson.
Capital Oil started making Oando and Forte Oil uncomfortable, AMCON came after him. The court once again awarded the win to Capital Oil.

Now, AirPeace is redefining the face of aviation in Nigeria and the US is now after him for laundering money.
Money that was duly transferred via the CBN to the Plane makers.
Unless I am irredeemably dumb or some hydraulic fluid is seeping out of my Cerebellum, this thing does not just add up to me.
A vengeful, snitchy someone is paying for these tunes the piper is playing.

So my questions are,
Is it now a sin to be a successful Igboman.
Is it a crime to rise against the odds of being Igbo and excel in business in the uneven Nigeria playing field?

How come things are put in place for others to excel no matter what while every known persecution trails others?

I'm not asking a lot,
I'm just saying that water has passed garri when the mosquito decides to suck breast milk meant for the baby instead of blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by stabilizer: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
MT:

With no apology, you are a thief with extreme shady life. You broke sweats to write unintelligent piece in defense of a crime. You should be ashamed. Nigeria does not need big men with shady business colouration, we need honest individuals that can dominate our economic landscape. You are poor today because of the action of some fraudulent individuals who have sucked the country dry and deny you opportunities that should be readily available to you. You want your country to be like the US, UK, Canada of this world but you want to continue with your silly ideologies. Please, stop defending evil and condemn crimes irrespective of tribes or religion.

You be mumu! If you have any rich man in your family who is not politically supported or associated, please ask him how he became successful ... If not through ritual then you dont have any rich man in your lineage. Please avoid mentioning some countries like us UK and Canada as a clean, good or fraud free country as they are the master of all kind of fraud but they protect their own people !!!
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by dazzlingd(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him from them all.
Surely, Allen will overcome.

He should not make the mistake of stepping down because the same people who want him to step aside from his position in Air Peace until he clears his name did not ask their National leader to do the same to explain how he got the money he moved in Bullion Vans.

Back to the story.
Ibeto was the Cement company to beat, the banks came for him
Innoson became the face of Indigenous African vehicles, GTBank came for him. The court awarded the win to Innoson.
Capital Oil started making Oando and Forte Oil uncomfortable, AMCON came after him. The court once again awarded the win to Capital Oil.

Now, AirPeace is redefining the face of aviation in Nigeria and the US is now after him for laundering money.
Money that was duly transferred via the CBN to the Plane makers.
Unless I am irredeemably dumb or some hydraulic fluid is seeping out of my Cerebellum, this thing does not just add up to me.
A vengeful, snitchy someone is paying for these tunes the piper is playing.

So my questions are,
Is it now a sin to be a successful Igboman.
Is it a crime to rise against the odds of being Igbo and excel in business in the uneven Nigeria playing field?

How come things are put in place for others to excel no matter what while every known persecution trails others?

I'm not asking a lot,
I'm just saying that water has passed garri when the mosquito decides to suck breast milk meant for the baby instead of blood.

You are not only a tribal bigot but suffering from paranoid Schizophrenia to think some forces are after the Igbo's. Get a medical attention before it worsens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture / Restructuring: Northern Leaders Root For 12-State Structure / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.