Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (50154 Views)

Sale Of Rivers Assets: Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Amaechi, Cole, Others / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by drakeli: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
IamR:

I don't think he should step down until he is finally proven guilty. He needs our support and not telling him to relinquish his position.

A typical Nigerian way of reasoning. In America, when you are accused of wrongdoing, you step down to safe the reputation of your company and to send a message that you and your actions are separate from the business entity. A CEO and owner of just a pizza company (Papa Johns pizza) stepped down when he was accused of using racial slur against black people. Even when he was not proven guilty. He did that to save his business.

But in my beloved country Nigeria, a public officer would be accused of corruption and refuse to resign.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Advocate500: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
Very much unlike of American justice system, conviction b4 trial. Onyema be strong ,whatever it's.years ago when onyema purchased 10 air plane at one's, an American comedian makes a joke about it, how can someone from a third world nation bought 10airplane at one's. Onyema I stand with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by magicminister: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don’t care about his past. He is a Nigerian and should be tried in Nigeria if he must be tried. Why do we keep sending people for trial in the United States? How many have these white countries sent for Trial in Nigeria?

Even the PPID or whatever guys that defrauded the government and now suing to claim our assets were not sent for trial in a Nigeria after we issued an arrest warrant for them. But the moment we no fit drink water drop cup.

The white folks that have defrauded this country of billions, how many have we tried here?

Abeg shift!

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Mshad662(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him from them all.
Surely, Allen will overcome.

He should not make the mistake of stepping down Because the same people who want him to step aside from his position in Air Peace until he clears his name did not ask their National leader to do the same to explain how he got the money he moved in Bullion Vans.

Back to the story.
Ibeto was the Cement company to beat, the banks came for him
Innoson became the face of Indigenous African vehicles, GTBank came for him. The court awarded the win to Innoson.
Capital Oil started making Oando and Forte Oil uncomfortable, AMCON came after him. The court once again awarded the win to Capital Oil.

Now, AirPeace is redefining the face of aviation in Nigeria and the US is now after him for laundering money.
Money that was duly transferred via the CBN to the Plane makers.
Unless I am irredeemably dumb or some hydraulic fluid is seeping out of my Cerebellum, this thing does not just add up to me.

So my questions are,
Is it now a sin to be a successful Igboman.
Is it a crime to rise against the odds of being Igbo and excel in business in the uneven Nigeria playing field?

How come things are put in place for others to excel no matter what while every known persecution trails others?

I'm not asking a lot,
I'm just saying that water has passed garri when the mosquito begins to suck breast milk meant for the baby instead of blood.

As usual you will always spew thrash, American government does not give F*ck if he is an igbo man or not.

If you commit FRAUD you reap the Fruits of FRAUD

And since you want to talk let me refresh your memory with the Names of 'Succesful Igbo men' arrested as Cybercriminals connected to INVICTUS OBI by the FBI.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Igbos are developers. They should leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by hibeebeeking: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Things people do to get money,no one can imagine it. This is embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by RTSC: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Truth234:

Yet made a stupid comment, Boeing owns Embraer. DOJ is no joke!.
Boeing and embrarer have partnership in certain commercial jets manufacture.

The DOJ is still an arm of the US govt that contribute to US strategic agenda.

Anyway, regardless of the situation, it is something that onyema can resolve with his lawyers.
Pay a few millions as fine and that is it.

He is not a violent criminal or an internet fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Iranoladun(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Africonji:
This is getting serious. Dr. Allen Onyema should step down from his position at Air Peace until he clear his name, so as to save what is left of the brand. The board of directors should release a statement separating Allen from the brand. The airline must not be allowed to die over this scandal.

That’s if proceed of fraud is not the Air Peace foundation. If you read the entire detailed press release by USA Dept of Justice you will observed that his companies are all involved.

It is sad that we cannot do legitimate business as Nigerians. This will further drag down our bad image as Nigerian in the international space

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
drakeli:

A typical Nigerian way of reasoning. In America, when you are accused of wrongdoing, you step down to safe the reputation of your company and to send a message that you and your actions are separate from the business entity. A CEO and owner of just a pizza company (Papa Johns pizza) stepped down when he was accused of using racial slur against black people. Even when he was not proven guilty. He did that to save his business.

But in my beloved country Nigeria, a public officer would be accused of corruption and refuse to resign.
But this is Nigeria na bro. Here, The more crimes you comit, the better your chances of holding juicy positions in this part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by tchidi066(f): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'm beginning to feel like America has an agenda of coming after every successful, enterprising Nigerian out there, something is not just adding up in this whole story, I'll rather keep my fingers crossed before jumping into hasty conclusions...meanwhile there are also several corrupt individuals over there, why can't they start with theirs before coming after ours...

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by ATTemi: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amidst your madness, this is the nicest.

I love your thoughts on this.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him from them all.

He should not make the mistake of stepping down Because the same people who want him to step aside from his position in Air Peace until he clears his name did not ask their National leader to do the same to explain how he got the money he moved in Bullion Vans.

Back to the story.
Innoson became the face of Indigenous African vehicles, GTBank came for him. The court awarded the win to Innoson.
Capital Oil started making Oando and Forte Oil uncomfortable, AMCON came after him. The court once again awarded the win to Capital Oil.

Now, AirPeace is redefining the face of aviation in Nigeria and the US is now after him for laundering money.
Unless I am irredeemably dumb or some hydraulic fluid is seeping out of my Cerebellum, this thing does not just add up to me.

So my questions are,
Is it a crime to rise against the odds of being Igbo and excel in business in the uneven Nigeria playing field?

How come things are put in place for others to excel no matter what while every known persecution trails others?

I'm not asking a lot,
I'm just saying that water has passed garri when the mosquito begins to suck breast milk meant for the baby instead of blood.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Jimiyung(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
If you think this is tribal, then you still have a lot to learn. The money was transferred to a company owned by the man in America And the company does not sell planes. He forged documents to obtain LC so there is an international bank involved, fake invoices for planes etc. its fraud and America will not let that slide. It would have been better if efcc was in charge but with DOJ and IRS, no chance. He will face the full force of the law. Also, this tribal narratives will not move you forward, you will just be moving in circles. America will not say he is an igbo man but a Nigerian.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to the story.

So my questions are,

I'm not asking a lot,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Advocate500: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Conviction b4 trial is well, just send him to prison no need, the most fraudulent nation on earth is America, quote me anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Designerdollars: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
is that you in the picture? cool
seunmohmoh:
Masun

Op why did you copy and paste without editing?
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by dfrost: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mikkyjay17:
Haa

Nigeria government must not release her own.

Why? It depends on the agreement between the two countries.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by chukwuibuipob: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to the story.

So my questions are,

I'm not asking a lot,
undecided .Kip qwayert pls.wetin concern weda u bi ipob/ Igbo.Let the CEO Peaceful PEACE AIR go clear his name in US.If u nor get skeleton in ur cupboard, u nid not FEAR.Same way one ATI'AKU FRIMPONG EL CAMEROONIAN runz away from US and dat "JAMIU "ONAFE IBORI ex Delta Gov lied to us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by frowland(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Africonji:
This is getting serious. Dr. Allen Onyema should step down from his position at Air Peace until he clear his name, so as to save what is left of the brand. The board of directors should release a statement separating Allen from the brand. The airline must not be allowed to die over this scandal.

Why you dey cry?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by lansintech(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Man i still remember when this guy dey my church he was so hungry and skinny. His success story is one of the greatest ive ever heard

This money laundering thing na lie abeg
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Okoroawusa: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tigerrrr:
you were making sense until you started typing nonsense!! Watin come carry igbo talk enter this matter now?
The guy is becoming a nuisance these days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by laprine(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
SonofDevil:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/364774-exclusive-u-s-court-issues-warrant-of-arrest-for-air-peace-boss-allen-onyeama.html
Allen, now over to you.but I'm so certain you will come out strong, cus I can't really understand the sudden charges unto say you wire money in excess. kilode gan!
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by mukthar2000(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
United States, una don start again, this just an international war against Air peace for his very cheap price on his fight in international maket.Brother just go answer then to avoid blackmailing for the fight company to continue helping Niger.

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Beatswim: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Obiwiz:
Please I need a very competent Nissan mechanic in Lagos, preferably around ijeshatedo, mile 2, cele area. It's urgent.
Pls I also need opinions.... Is the 2004 Nissan pathfinder a reliable vehicle? Thanks all.
if u are still struggling to survive... U dont need that v6 3.7litre engine vehicle.. But if u have maintenance money and fuel money.. Why not. Go ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Gerald454: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to the story.

So my questions are,

I'm not asking a lot,

Let just watch how this come to play.
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Akolawole(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to the story.

So my questions are,

I'm not asking a lot,

Why should we give this ethnic colouration? Why?

This is United States indictment we are talking about?

Lets wait for Air Peace CEO react on this first...

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Turboking(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Back to the story.

So my questions are,

I'm not asking a lot,
sorry o I don't mean any harm oo..I just want to remind you, you forgot to add invectus obi Into your list, that's an error by....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Citizen0(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerians are o yes singers. They can crucify someone even without conviction. You are talking about Nigerian government having balls.Do we have government at all?.

ThinkWISELY:
These idi.otic white carrots are at it again,well innocent until proven guilty but trust bitter slave Nigerians, they already crucified him even before court judgement, bloggers arent even left out,already having a super field day.

Well well....as someone said earlier on this forum
Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hubsolar:
Tomorrow just watch how FG will rush to freeze all assets undecided
Never protecting their own shocked
I'll spare my kids the sin of being a Nigerian. Inshallah!

If you have the means then go for it

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
The rule is simple...
EFFC should arrest and extradite the fraudster. Freeze all his assets and confiscate his business. Then send him to 100 years imprisonment with hard labour.

Itz a zimple stuv...

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Area4Area: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
drakeli:

You made sense, let him resign and the company should distance his name from the brand for now so as to keep the brand's name instead of it being dragged into it.
Not happy about this at all and I hope he can prove his innocence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss by Biodigesterexpa(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is bad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Restructuring: Northern Leaders Root For 12-State Structure / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.