Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (53763 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by voltron14: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Nah, you can do better than this. What fraud. Whose money did he take?

You don't have to take someone else's money to commit fraud.

You could forge signatures.

You could fill out forms with blatant lies and you could attempt to deceive authorities even with your own means.

The above are all forms of fraud.

Apparently, Onyeama was involved in all.

6 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Baztardmods: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2019
plaindealer:

The Nigerian Ethnic Nationality Youth Leaders Forum (NENYLF) on Saturday, revealed that it is Allen Onyema’s business competitors that are collaborating with some US officials to bring the Nigerian businessman down.

The youth groups warned that nothing must happen to the embattled Onyema and his Peace Airline.

The coalition accused business rivals of Onyeama of collaborating with some people in the United States government to harass the businessman who they described as one of the finest in Nigeria.

The coalition consists the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide, the Yoruba Council of Youths Worldwide and the Ijaw Council Worldwide.

Their position was contained in a joint statement signed by their various Presidents, Yerima Shettima, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, Aremo Oladotun Hassan, and Barrister Pereotubo Oweilaemi, respectively, and made available to DAILY POST on Saturday.

They said that they would no longer fold their arms and watch individuals with passion to rescue Nigeria brought down through allegations like the one currently being suffered by Onyeama who had, for long, done business with the US.

Read the full statement below:

We have been following with keen interest the conflicting narratives coming out of the United States regarding the purported indictment of Nigeria’s philanthropist, Mr. Allen Ifechukwu Athan Onyeama.

As law-abiding citizens, we recognize the involvement of the US Court and would not want to take a prejudicial stand on the matter. But much as we appreciate the involvement of Judiciary, we feel there is compelling reason to question this sudden, purported indictment of a Nigerian who has been doing business for decades in the US and he has never been found wanting until now. This raises fundamental questions about the bad timing and the growing suspicion of many Nigerians over the motive behind targeting our son of the soil.

We are beginning to see a pattern that smacks of conspiracy by his business rivals in Nigeria, working together with their American collaborators to rubbish one of the few outstanding philanthropists in Nigeria.

Onyeama has, since built the reputation of a peace promoter who brokered peace between the late President Yaradua-led Federal Government and militants of the Niger-Delta using his well-known platform of peace and reconciliation.
https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/23/allen-onyema-arewa-ohanaeze-yoruba-ijaw-youths-reveal-those-trying-to-bring-down-air-peace-owner/

Air Peace: This Entire Stuff Smells of Nigerian/International Conspiracy

Like I always say, no matter how strong your allegiance for Nigeria is, provided you came from Igboland, Nigerians and Nigerian government will still come after you to frustrate you in business.

Don't be surprised that those who outnumbered other ethnic groups that were rescued from South Africa by this man are involved in this setup, in collaboration with foreign airline operators.

Till when will these Igbo business moguls understand that they can't flourish in one Nigeria that they always try to belong to, till when will they understand that no matter how hard they try to identify with one Nigeria, that the Fulanis and the Yorubas will never love them?

They did this to:
- Engr. Ezekiel Izuogu
who was the first automobile producer in black Africa, who produced a prototype he called Z300 automobile, he was frustrated and silenced till today.

- Ibeto
Who owned a chemical plant in the USA, and also produced a large scale of cement and planned to flood the Nigerian market with it in a very low price of $1 per bag, he was frustrated and was forced out of production of cement while those cements were still on the high seas upon till this day, he also pays dumorage for them till this moment.

- Innoson
Who started automobile production of cars and other vehicles and planned to give brand new vehicles to Nigerians at loan basis to help the common man in Nigeria to own a car, he is also being frustrated by harsh government policies using Yoruba Bank and other means to frustrate him despite he is producing long lasting jet batteries and helicopter breaking system for the Nigerian army, yet the government keep frustrating him because they feel he comes from the wrong region.

- What about Engr. Prof. Bath Nnaji
The former minister of power who really wanted to bring Nigerians out of darkness by creating over 10 000 KVA of electricity to prove he can comfortably end the lack of electricity supply to the homes of Nigerians, who also was the owner of Geometrics power plant,
but he was also frustrated as well and that dream died a natural death while Nigerians remained in darkness till this day.

Yet they keep on believing in a system that abhores and hates them with passion for being extra ordinary and for excelling in everything they put their hands to do.

Till when will enough be enough?
Till when will they come together and join these young generation to demand for their freedom knowing that they will flourish and propser more in their own country where their government will even help their dreams and innovations to manifest into fruition?
Till when will this spell fall off from their eyes?
Till when?

By Princewill Akubumma

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by ednut1(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2019
jakezebrax:

You forgot about Capital oil, when last did you hear about his business or him talking about his business? They frustrated him, used AMCON to take it over and chased him out. Gave him senate seat to keep shut.
http://saharareporters.com/2012/11/12/how-ifeanyi-ubah-swindled-me-n21bn-cosmas-maduka-thisday-newspaper stop spewing trash. Is the man clean himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kenturkey048(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

So true.

Nigeria is a place where a man will commit a crime and people of his ethnicity will blame the police, the governor, the president, the legal system and even the opposition party of witch-hunting.

Nigeria is a weird place, I swear.
what crime did he commit?? Did he steal anybody's money??He only didn't buy planes he transfered money for because he changed his mind.the money belongs to him..secondly using your company as an acquisition company is no crime because anybody does that..
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2019
The energy coming from the I knew it he wasn't clean, a common Igbo thief is an indicator that all isn't well internally in the nation and its fabric is seriously damaged.

I wish you all wells. The haters and the go prove yourself innocent groups. I dey watch this country. We know where all his is leading to

SalamRushDie can you see how people are celebrating the demise of a man yet to be convicted by a judicial system as a common criminal

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2019
voltron14:

You don't have to take someone else's money to commit fraud.

You could forge signatures.

You could fill out forms with blatant lies and you could attempt to deceive authorities even with your own means.

The above are all forms of fraud.

Apparently, Onyeama was involved in all.

Okay. And whose money did Onyeame steal. Or whose signature did he forget o get money out of their accounts.

Cc SalamRushDie see your country people?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Adeagbo77: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2019
All those people in groups that have no relevance in Nigeria, should go and sit down and find some thing better to do with their lives. Who is bringing down who? Because that man rescued some Nigerians from South Africa or because he is a philanthropist, that made him a clean person that can not be involved in a crime? Why not allow him to defend himself against the allegation before coming out to spew rubbish that some people are trying to bring him down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Kenturkey048:
what crime did he commit?? Did he steal anybody's money??He only didn't buy planes he transfered money for because he changed his mind.the money belongs to him..secondly using your company as an acquisition company is no crime because anybody does that..

My brother I am ashamed of my generation's intellect for this.

People shouting Onyeama is this and that don't know the American judicial system and with good representation Onyeama can fill ignorance on not knowing the American system and walks out freely.

Look at how we're castigating a man that may have committed an act of ignorance like he's a fraudster. I feel sorry for the Igbo's. I'm beginning to see the Igbo's are not wanted in the country or are been delegated a slavish role they must try to rise above in this nation

PS: I'm not igbo
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by voltron14: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Okay. And whose money did Onyeame steal. Or whose signature did he forget o get money out of their accounts.

Cc SalamRushDie see your country people?

I repeat, you don't have to steal someone else's money to have committed fraud.

Onyeama is a criminal.

Nigerians see una yansh for outside.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by EtovalRealEst: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Focus on S.A I don't want to divulge what the so call intelligent community should know.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:09am On Nov 24, 2019
voltron14:

Onyeama is a criminal.

I'm not Igbo. But try to do your research. You'll behave more appropriate when you've increased your knowledge

# God save the Igbo's from Nigeria
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by MOHRUQ: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.

Closeness how? Why do you guys like telling lies? The other time you people claimed that you were related to the Isrealis, just for the Jews to refute the claim later. Very soon, you'll claim that Trump's grandmother is from Nnewi tongue embarassed Shut the Bleep up bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by voltron14: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

I'm not Igbo. But try to do your research. You'll behave more appropriate when you've increased your knowledge

# God save the Igbo's from Nigeria

Who asked you your tribe?

Onyeama committed fraud and you can bark from now till thy kingdom come, it wouldn't change anything.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by BluntBoy(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
Ofcourse, I said it in my earlier post.

Joe Yorubakwe was a big clue. Same week he attack Air Peace whilst fronting Arik, this happens.

We know the people obsess with Igbo and their business pursuit.

From IVM to now Air Peace.

It is a shame they don't try dat with Fulani like Dangote or Dantata.

They say too much familiarity breeds disrespect.

The way you people reason ehn.

So, Igbokwe reported to the United States and without any evidence, the United States gathered a grand jury, reached a verdict and obtained an indictment against Onyeama? Even a pervasively corrupt country like Nigeria cannot obtain an indictment against a big fish without doing their findings properly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2019
voltron14:

Who asked you your tribe?

Onyeama committed fraud and you can bark from now till thy kingdom come, it wouldn't change anything.

Trust me you don't know what fraud means. Channel your negative energy towards rising above your ignorance
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2019
ednut1:
http://saharareporters.com/2012/11/12/how-ifeanyi-ubah-swindled-me-n21bn-cosmas-maduka-thisday-newspaper stop spewing trash. Is the man clean himself

Thank you.the funniest thing about capital oil is that cosmas maduka got burned by his own tribalism.everyone warned him that ubah was bad news. But ubah pulled the tribe card.they hate me because I'm Ibo. And so maduka personally pushed for access bank to give ubah a loan.

It is the same sort of nonsense ubah pulled.loan to bring in product, which he then diverted to building a depot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by SalamRushdie: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2019
voltron14:

Onyeama is a criminal.

Even the US didn't charge Onyeama with theft or said he defrauded anyone , this case is purely a money laundering one and Onyeama erred the US laws when he didn't use the money to pay for plane ..I am sure he just thought the US was anyhow like Nigerian banking system where a contractor can take money for a road contract and go buy range Rover and nobody will see anything wrong .

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kenturkey048(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Tell that to the American government, you think they give in to sentiments?
We all pray that Mr Allen comes out clean but was the crime committed?
you think they don't ??
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by voltron14: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Trust me you don't know what fraud means. Channel your negative energy towards rising above your ignorance

I'm sure you know better than the DOJ.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2019
xelly:

[s]
Will you do that to Apple for breaching data agreements? Onyema is from Nigeria and we will stand to defend him. He does no wrong per our law[/s].

Go to the US and defend him there in the courts, don't just make mouth on Nairaland where everyone is a billionaire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by degamemaster(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2019
pfadom:

See another ethnic bigot. Every reasonable Nigerian applauds and supports Air Peace. From the coalition of people, you should know that Onyema is a nationalist and a pride of the nation at that.

Carry your divisive nature comot please.

See your life? Now he's a nationalist and not an IGBO but if it were the other way round as you have always thought, he would've been label and called out as an IGBO man. God will judge you all.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by idonhammer: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2019
I can see that you are very sick in the head.

ornicus:
This rubbish response is all you need to see that Onyema is nothing more than a common hustler masquerading as a business man

His response to his indictment has been to sponsor so called youth groups and internet noisemakers

I guess we can soon expect Kemi olunoyo to chip in, while telling us she did a stint with the fbi.

Wetin concern Dana , medview and co with your fraud? How would they have gotten wind of it?

I am embarrassed

Anyway, since air peace is an international air line, they should go the whole hog and ship these youths to demonstrate outside the court where the man will be arraigned

You will note that these business rivals are unnamed

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by voltron14: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Even the US didn't charge Onyeama with theft or said he defrauded anyone , this case is purely a money laundering one and Onyeama erred the US laws when he didn't use the money to pay for plane ..I am sure he just thought the US was anyhow like Nigerian banking system where a contractor can take money for a road contract and go buy range Rover and nobody will see anything wrong .

I thought he was a "seasoned" lawyer.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Enemyofpeace: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2019
What happened to the man?What did he did?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Lovelife433(m): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2019
those stupid lazy youth who their leader have loot their destiny think is Anorther APC and PDP bruhaha. warning America for investigating criminals who use fake document to defraud them shows how stupid nigeria youth are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Are you his lawyer? No?

Let him go and clear his name in the US court of law. There is no APC or PDP there that are trying to witch-hunt him.

You are asking what crime did he commit. What exactly do you know about the case? Or you think the US prosecuting attorney will just level spurious charges against him?

If he's innocent let him go to the US and clear his name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2019
idonhammer:
I can see that you are very sick in the head.

One of three things will happen.

Your guy will go to America of his own accord
He will go in handcuffs
He will run away like Nnamdi kanu.

The bleatings of illiterate idiots will not change this

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by klax(m): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Good one. Why would anyone harassed this man for goodness sake? He is doing his business and those bastards became jealous simply because he was praised for rescuing Nigeria from South Africa shame.

This man need to be supported and may thunder kill those Canadian and US bastards and their collaborators here.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Bankowner: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2019
God why?

Who made us like this?

Some people have succeeded in bringing the Nigerianess in us into this matter.

My take on this:

The indictments are still what they are, mere allegations. Onus lies on Allen Onyema to make rubbish of them or the American justice system to prove their claim.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Are you his lawyer? No?

Let him go and clear his name in the US court of law. There is no APC or PDP there that are trying to witch-hunt him.

You are asking what crime did he commit. What exactly do you know about the case? Or you think the US prosecuting attorney will just level spurious charges against him?

If he's innocent let him go to the US and clear his name.

What's wrong with you guys with the crazy obsession to be judiciary and not learn to stand on the sidelines and watch things play out.

Why depict a man fully guilty before hes tried. Especially since he didn't confess privately to you that hes unwilling to stand trial
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Eteka1(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Stupidity at its peak. America doesn't give a hoot about ones ethnicity when financial crimes are being investigated or prosecuted. All these people will cause more problems for this man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Depressed101: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Hahahaha ...igbos are like Hydra heads in business ...close air peace and see air CHINEDU ,air ogbuawa ,Okey airline air omoibo , Igbo aeroline air adaibeku grin spring up here and there ...

Fight Igbo business the more haha grin

I will heartily fly the embolded airline with all mine heart ♥ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.