Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (53759 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

This is a silly disposition.

The United States of America has a law that prevents its citizens from committing a crime in another country and running back to the US to hide.

Most of you type out of ignorance.

Go and and read more on the Haliburton case and why all the American participants in that scandal are serving or have served jail terms in the US while their Nigerian counterparts have been awarded chieftaincy title.

If you are dashed an American visa, you will jump at it because the system works, yet you support corruption in your country because the person happens to be your kinsman.

Nigerians are truly cavemen. We are still living in the prehistoric era where narrow parochial worldview still holds sway.

If all countries protected their criminals from the long arm of the law, the Interpol will cease to exist.

Say no to evil even if it is found in your family, because what comes around, goes around...
I repeat, so long as Onyema did not steal from anybody or bank or government, he remains innocent to me.

If he is found stealing, then my support for him seizes.

I speak because I am highly suspicious of this sudden fraud allegations against him after he canceled his order of Boeing 787 Max and opted for Brazilian plane....and coupled with how Igbo businesses were haunted down in the past; Slok Airlines, Savanah Bank, Ibeto Cement, Innoson Motors, etc....come on, as an Igbo person myself working tirelessly to build my own brand to become a big brand too, I need to be wary of cases like this.

They make it seem like every big Igbo business owner is fraudulent, and we refuse to accept it. This is why we are asking for Biafra because if we had Biafra, believe me, we are ready to cut ties with US and ally with China and Russia and other technologically developed nations just to protect our national businesses like this one.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Vikynas: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
pfadom:

Why are you off radar? What concerns EFCC in this matter?
what concern EFCC in which matter cos u no get eyes to read news wey EFCC don already involve and u are asking blindly
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by BluntBoy(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
the government is against him dats all I know , wait so u know more Dan all dis ethnic group excise?

OK.

The government reported him to the United States, and the United States gathered a grand jury without any evidence, and then obtained an indictment against Onyeama? So, the government of Nigeria has nothing else to do but to go into a conspiracy with the United States including bribing the United States Department of Justice and all agencies involved to mess up a man simply because he is Igbo? Let us even assume that the Buhari administration is jobless, how did they manage to convince the Trump administration to be jobless as well? Or perhaps, in their bid to frustrate Onyeama, Buhari and his cohorts (who hate Igbos so much) made up fictitious claims and forged documents to frame Onyeama and then sent it straight to the United States Department of Justice who are so jobless that they quickly bypassed a grand jury investigation and slammed an indictment on Onyeama.

Wow, the way you people reason ehn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by beebello(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2019
These youth leaders are sincerely a disgrace to the nation. America gov has done a thotuogh investigation about Oyenma since 2013 when he started Air peace. They must have gone through this for six- 12 months, before coming up with the charges. But some so-called failed youths leader after just less than a week after the charges by America has finalized on those behind Airpeace ordeals. They even claim in thier shallow reasoning that Nigeria air operators connive with America to bring down Air peace. Please do they think America system can just be manipulated by some crooked Nigeria big men.
plaindealer:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/23/allen-onyema-arewa-ohanaeze-yoruba-ijaw-youths-reveal-those-trying-to-bring-down-air-peace-owner/

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
I repeat, so long as Onyema did not steal from anybody or bank or government, he remains innocent to me.

I speak because I am highly suspicious of this sudden fraud allegations against him after he canceled his order of Boeing 787 Max and opted for Brazilian plane....and coupled with how Igbo businesses were haunted down in the past; Slok Airlines, Savanah Bank, Ibeto Cement, Innoson Motors, etc....come on, as an Igbo person myself working tirelessly to build my own brand to become a big brand too, I need to be wary of cases like this.

They make it seem like every big Igbo business owner is fraudulent, and we refuse to accept it. This is why we are asking for Biafra because if we had Biafra, believe me, we are ready to cut ties with US and ally with China and Russia and other technologically developed nations just to protect our national businesses like this one.

Franchas see what hate is reducing the country to. Back in the days, it used to be innocent until proven beyond element of doubt that a person is guilty. Now, its beginning to be the reverse of one is from a sect of the country. The obvious ones in Lagos when cases are raised to have them open books, they'll shout what proof do you have? To others they are thieves have them killed. Its hi-time we re-think our national identities honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kasalee001(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2019
This thing is so easy , he should step down as the CEO. Of air peace ,he should travel out to clear his name . If he stays here in Nigeria and claiming to be innocent, I will totally agree that he is guilty of the offence and maybe our advance Yahoo boys (politician) is using him to move stolen funds or maybe he his just a from man in the business.
If you like come and make one rubbish ethnic bigotry noise here.
In Nigeria , we refuse to acknowledge the right thing, that is why we are underdeveloped, we are double standard people "when a student is caught cheating in the exam Hall and expelled , student begin to ask which lecturer caught him or her , trying to shift the blame on the lecture that caught the thief instead of passing the blame straight to the thief.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kenturkey048(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

What's the point you're trying to make? That the US is jealous of the man and want to bring him down?

That the state or federal prosecutor has been bribed to pursue a case against an innocent Nigerian businessman whose business is not even in the US?

That the government prosecutor will risk his career up the ladder because some elements in Nigeria bribed him to prosecute a case he can never win in court?

Or maybe those corrupt Nigerians who want to see an Igbo man down have bribed the US judge that will try the case, or maybe they will attempt to bribe the jurors if it isn't a bench trial?

OGA bye bye...
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by solutionkingdom(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
jakezebrax:

You forgot about Capital oil, when last did you hear about his business or him talking about his business? They frustrated him, used AMCON to take it over and chased him out. Gave him senate seat to keep shut.

...and he was gullible enough to accept the offer, the way Nigerians reason sometimes baffles me...poverty is indeed a very bad thing.

I read comments here and get shocked how people reason and type nonsense. This country can't move forward with people of this mindset.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Rexnegro(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
we make things funny and pathetic in this country especially the so called youths .... for crying out loud whether or not mr Allen is guilty he should go ansa them. they say an innocent mind fears no accusations.

Do I like him Yes I do, so don't think am beefing him here
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Franchas see what hate is reducing the country to. Back in the days, it used to be innocent until proven beyond element of doubt that a person is guilty. Now, its beginning to be the reverse of one is from a sect of the country. The obvious ones in Lagos when cases are raised to have them open books, they'll shout what proof do you have? To others they are thieves have them killed. Its hi-time we re-think our national identities honestly
Don't mind the fools.

Tinubu, a known criminal who did all manner of crime in the US and got caught red-handed and prosecuted, he had to forfeit his stolen money to the US government and ran back to Nigeria to become the lord of Yoruba land was caught red-handed again moving in 2 bullion vans into his home on national election eve, they were asking proof that he stole the money even after so much evidence that he has finished Lagos state and even extended his stealing to FIRS through Tunde Fowler angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Don't me the fools.

Tinubu, a known criminal who did all manner of crime in the US and got caught red-handed and prosecuted, he had to forfeit his stolen money to the US government and ran back to Nigeria to become the lord of Yoruba land was caught red-handed again moving in 2 bullion vans into his home on national election eve, they were asking proof that he stole the money even after so much evidence that he has finished Lagos state and even extended his stealing to FIRS through Tunde Fowler angry angry

They didn't cry for prosecution over the billion vans, the laundered funds in U.S. ive noticed they shy away once its their own, but once its an Ndigbo, watch them begin to masturbate everywhere like their bread got stolen. I hereby make this clarion call to all Igbo persons to call for a referendum based on electronic voting where people can vote without fear and put the national identity of this country to test. I'll head to my region to and do mine. Make all of us do am like this. There is a sickening tradition of assuming any Igbo man guilty before trial but when its a non-igbo personality, watch them begin to soft pedal on issues of the same weightyness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Boyooosa(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Let him prove himself, if he wins, US will compensate him and as well add more value to his already made name and integrity.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:

Lol. I guess Invictus Obinwanne too was victimised, right?

Those Igbo businesses you mentioned, did you follow up on the cases to find out if they were truly guilty or not?

You can't wish away criminal offence just because you are now rich and helping your community.

You are building your business, good. But you'd better do it right otherwise cutting corners which is a Nigerian thing will come back and bite you in the ass.

An innocent man will not wait for a warrant of arrest be issued in his name before he goes to clear his name.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Lol. I guess Invictus Obinwanne too was victimised, right?

Those Igbo businesses you mentioned, did you follow up on the cases to find out if they were truly guilty or not?

You can't wish away criminal offence just because you are now rich and helping your community.

You are building your business, good. But you'd better do it right otherwise cutting corners which is a Nigerian thing will come back and bite you in the ass.

An innocent man will not wait for a warrant of arrest be issued in his name before he goes to clear his name.
Did you ever see me defending Invictus Obi He is just a normal Nigerian Yahoo boy littered all over Abeokuta and Ogbomosho angry angry

Churchill is one of them Mompha group

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by ThothHermes: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2019
When you read this thread and the comments you know hope for this country.

Why am I a Nigerian God?

I hate this country.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by aspiring44: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:
If he is clean this is even a windfall for him.

Slam a libel suit against the US government for $1billion.

He who assert , must prove beyond reasonable doubt..

Let them slug it out at the court.

If he is very clean as claimed . he should not be afraid of any fall

What we people gain in PHD -,Pull him down syndrome is what I Dont understand against the Air peace chief.

Who has been able to rival Aliko Dangote

Who has been able to rival Coca cola.

The world is competitive for everyone

If you are good at what you do and you are clean ,.you won't get enmeshed in a scandal.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't mind them, we all pray Mr Allen comes out clean but the US and Canada won't and can't give in to sentiments, I'm even thinking the allegation to be true, how can two countries indict you at the same time?
I just pray he'd come out stronger and proven innocent after this.

Ndi ojoo.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by mimimile93: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Omoodua007:
Loool Nigeria and groups
NATIONAL ASSIOCIATION OF NAIRALAND FORUM
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by ozoebuka1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
plaindealer:

Why are some Nigerians so shallow, naive, out of touch and unrealistic?

Who are they warning? They must think this is a joke or something frivolous.

It's ok to spew the same inter tribal and finger pointing rubbish at yourselves in Nigeria, but it's just stupid and idiotic to think such nonsense is acceptable or relevant in America and their law enforcement and judicial institutions.

Bros relax... If Nigerians say no one should touch air peace CEO not even America and Russia combined together can touch him... Go to drug countries and see how those guys shield their Mafia from both national and international bodies. Thank.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Topbale(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
U.S be careful.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.

A dumb tribal bigot. You think Americans know if he is Igbo, yoruba or hausa?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Stewart883(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:

In your dreams grin
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by thundafire: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
pfadom:

See another ethnic bigot. Every reasonable Nigerian applauds and supports Air Peace. From the coalition of people, you should know that Onyema is a nationalist and a pride of the nation at that.

Carry your divisive nature comot please.
atleast USA don't just come up with frivolous accusations so let him go up der and clear himself if he wins dey will pay him damages and sure dey will offer apologies rather than support him nd not knowing his under hand deals
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by victorazyvictor(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
booscy:

$1billion grin guy u want to collapse US economy?

But one thing u have to know is that, just like Jesus says "just like it would be difficult to a camel to pass through eye of an needle" the same with business man and fraud, including Dangote, they are all synonymous with cheat. Just make sure the gods never get angry with you grin
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by gnykelly(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Perfectdanny:
I'll pray for mr allen today. All his competitors after his business must be disgraced. I wonder why the f.g is keeping quiet.

fg needs to thread carefully... it is an international matter... Almighty God will see him through
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
plaindealer:

Why are some Nigerians so shallow, naive, out of touch and unrealistic?

Who are they warning? They must think this is a joke or something frivolous.

It's ok to spew the same inter tribal and finger pointing rubbish at yourselves in Nigeria, but it's just stupid and idiotic to think such nonsense is acceptable or relevant in America and their law enforcement and judicial institutions.

They have no idea what the feds have on him. That air peace guy is in serious trouble.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by BotherMleeper(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=OldBeer post=84318190][/quote]

Thanks, old booze.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by xelly: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Tell that to the American government, you think they give in to sentiments?
We all pray that Mr Allen comes out clean but was the crime committed?

If you know what sentiment is all about, you will know why Apple is cherished more than other brands.
America first is sentiment.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by johnmattew: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
xelly:

Will you do that to Apple for breaching data agreements? Onyema is from Nigeria and we will stand to defend him. He does no wrong per our law.
u really don't know much about current affairs,do u?.....

If DoJ could. probe world's biggest companies (apple,Google,Amazon and Facebook) ,who is onyema?

the fact that money was laundered by onyema automatically broke naija law and American law
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by xelly: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Xda59:

They have no idea what the feds have on him. That air peace guy is in serious trouble.

My dear, America hate competition and will want everyone to depend on them. Meanwhile, it is a court thing. Don't worry, he will come out much better.

He transferred money from Nigeria into his USA account and and transferred to other accounts owned by him. There's no case here.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by xelly: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
johnmattew:
u really don't know much about current affairs,do u?.....

If DoJ could. probe world's biggest companies (apple,Google,Amazon and Facebook) ,who is onyema?

the fact that money was laundered by onyema automatically broke naija law and American law

Your wishes but not what happened. Current affair master.
Study the case before your claims.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by johnmattew: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Shutup!! Do you know how many laws of other nations Apple, Boeing, Microsoft, Hp, Chevron, Exxon Mobil, etc have broken and yet heavens haven't fallen.

We must learn from the Chinese to grow like them and not allow US determine our progress.

Was that not how US Government went all out against Huaweii of China, but Chinese government stood behind Huaweii, today, the case is gone to the dust.....

US is no longer the only country that have access to technology....if US refuses to sell aircraft to Air Peace, AP can buy from Brazil, France, Germany, Russia, etc....whatever technology US have today, there and a handful of other nations that have same and ready to replace them.

Nigerian government should never succumb to US Govt threats on this Onyema case unless Buhari is truly a dullard like they alleged, what nonsense!!

Onyema did not steal nor loot anybody's money nor did he steal any money from any American bank or institution or individual, why label him a fraudster just like that What rubbish is that angry angry
apple broke European union's law and they were fine 13 billion dollars..Google and Microsoft broke European laws and they were fined almost 15 billion dollars....Volkswagen broke American laws and they were fined 18 billion dollars.. Facebook broke British ,American and European laws and they are currently under probe or fined.......apple,Amazon,Google and Facebook are currently under probe for breaking anti-competitive laws of America and they are currently under probe by same DoJ that is suing onyema

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.