Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (53762 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

I also know that a US state's attorney will not waste taxpayer's money prosecuting frivolous charges. So I believe the man has a case to answer in court.

This here.your federal and state prosecutors are politically ambitious and also judicially cautious. They want an unbroken record to ride on in politics. They will not latch onto a can lose case unless it is forced onto them by circumstances. This is probably an easy win for them, like efcc and yahoo boys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by healthserve(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Why I'm responding to you, I really don't know.

It seems you have a comprehension issue.

You say I have declared him guilty. Go and read my post that you first quoted and show where I pronounced him guilty.

Learn to read to understand.

You'll learn. Don't bother responding.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Go and tell that to the Chinese or Huaweii, idiats!!

What do you know Do you know anything about international trade wars and foreign trade policies

I don't care whatever they said Onyema did, so long as he didn't scam anybody, didn't steal money from anybody or bank, it doesn't matter to me...he is innocent, on this one, they can go to hell!!! angry angry

Don't be silly dear. How do you know he didn't scam anyone?

Can you vouch for him with your life that he is innocent?

An enlightened person will expect him to go to the US and clear his name there instead of holding a kangaroo press conference which addresses nothing.

Search yourself ms, the only reason you're defending him is because he is from you own ethnic stock and not because you think or know he's innocent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Pacesetter123(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2019
Awoo88:

You want to take us government to court?
Why not?This people that took Nigeria government to UK court,is Nigiria not a sovereign state?
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bros don't get me wrong.I ain't running comparism.what am saying is that they ain't as perfect as you think ..atleast I have friends there both living and working with fake permits..they humans they are also corrupt. What we have is also what they have there...just that their level of corruption in the public level is at minimal level.
Don't mind the simps talking bullshyyyt....is it not America where internet wire frauds wire the highest amount of money and still receive it successfully and pull it without any issue

Same America haven't prosecuted the millions of shady American CEOs and company owners doing all manner of money laundering activities.

Onyema is innocent to me so long as he did not steal anybody's money, American government can go to hell on this one!! Unless Buhari will yield to their pressure as a President Buhari.

All the noise they made about Huaweii, what happened

I am sure their anger maybe that Onyema moved the move from US to Brazil to purchase aircraft from Brazil after he cancelled the order of Boeing 787 Max, which must have angered some people in Boeing with long leg in the US government system

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

This here.your federal and state prosecutors are politically ambitious and also judicially cautious. They want an unbroken record to ride on in politics. They will not latch onto a can lose case unless it is forced onto them by circumstances. This is probably an easy win for them, like efcc and yahoo boys

Exactly.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Zooposki(f): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
U.S govt doesn't recognize any tribe in Nigeria. If the man is guilty, he should be punished according to the law and no group of persons should support what is wrong because "his business is helping Nigeria economy".

However, I am still expecting the igbos to insult Yoruba and Hausa on this too as they normally do on every issue

The US court is ran by a bunch of White Supremacists and Illuminati/Freemason puppets. These set of people are very wicked and has set up a world wide system to make sure the Black man does not succeed. I wish you know your history and whom you are. Only then can you understand.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

An enlightened person will expect him to go to the US and clear his name there instead of holding a kangaroo press conference which addresses nothing.

Search yourself ms, the only reason you're defending him is because he is from you own ethnic stock and not because you think or know he's innocent.
He should never dare step into US, because they will arrest him and start to play hanky panky.

Chinese and Russians they people that fit US.....they know what they know, its unfortunate that Onyema is a black man from Africa cry cry cry
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Jokkarm2: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.
you are awuu hausa
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by BotherMleeper(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Misleading headline

They didn't reveal anything, they just made blanket assumptions

It's stupid to think that the US government and judicial system would connive with anyone to bring down a mushroom airline that's hardly a blip in anyone's radar

Nigerians are just too sentimentally petty in their reasoning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by CrimeKsmart: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Zooposki:

The US court is ran by a bunch of White Supremacists and Illuminati/Freemason puppets. These set of people are very wicked and has set up a world wide system to make sure the Black man does not succeed. I wish you know your history and whom you are. Only then can you understand.
Hmmmm. We never heard that the white are wicked people and don't want a black man to succeed until an Igbo man his accused of criminal offense.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by yeyeosoronga: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
lastempero:
It is time we kick uS on their butt, there own corruption is top notch, how come US is unable to fish out our corrupt politicians but rather it's only individuals that are hustling.

Your corrupt politicians are likely using businessmen like him to launder money

3 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Good bless you
pfadom:

See another ethnic bigot. Every reasonable Nigerian applauds and supports Air Peace. From the coalition of people, you should know that Onyema is a nationalist and a pride of the nation at that.

Carry your divisive nature comot please.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by franchasng: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Of course yes yes yes, that is why I am supporting him and that is what every other sensible nation does.

America will never sacrifice an American to any nation, never....Chinese have learnt to do same....Russia will never....Israel too.

No matter the crime an American commits, America will first see him or her as innocent no matter what you say.

We must learn to protect Nigerian indigenous businesses and business owners if we want Nigeria to grow. How can they say such nonsense about a man that has raised the bar for Nigeria in the international community

Was it not same thing they did to Chinese Huaweii and many others

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bros don't get me wrong.I ain't running comparism.what am saying is that they ain't as perfect as you think ..atleast I have friends there both living and working with fake permits..they are humans and they are also corrupt. What we have is also what they have ...just that their level of corruption in the public sector is at minimal level.

What's the point you're trying to make? That the US is jealous of the man and want to bring him down?

That the state or federal prosecutor has been bribed to pursue a case against an innocent Nigerian businessman whose business is not even in the US?

That the government prosecutor will risk his career up the ladder because some elements in Nigeria bribed him to prosecute a case he can never win in court?

Or maybe those corrupt Nigerians who want to see an Igbo man down have bribed the US judge that will try the case, or maybe they will attempt to bribe the jurors if it isn't a bench trial?

3 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by EagleSquare1(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Do you now expect a diplomatic war with the US on this matter? If you may know, the FG is now obliged to extradite him to the US following the warrant of arrest on him and given bilateral agreements on such issues.

Perfectdanny:
I'll pray for mr allen today. All his competitors after his business must be disgraced. I wonder why the f.g is keeping quiet.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Zooposki(f): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Hmmmm. We never heard that the white are wicked people and don't want a black man to succeed until an Igbo man his accused of criminal offense.

Don’t you see how they treat the Blacks in USA and other developed countries. These people are wicked.

See how France is raping it’s former colonies. Have you read about the Namibian genocide, Kenya genocide,Congo genocide, South African genocide, Angola genocide perpetrated by the whites?? Kenya women Sterilization via Bill Gates Foundation?? History of Planned ParentHood??
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by midolian(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Igbo should use their closeness to Trump to clear him after all they supported his election.
grin grin grin
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by biobab23(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Am not in support of US but dis man hand no clean at all.. When Air Peace started, many were made to believe that it belonged to Mama Peace, Patience Jonathan. She herself kept mute. But in 2014, a group of Niger Delta militants cried out that the airline belonged to Kingsley Kuku and that Allen Onyema his biz partner was fronting for him, but they were shouted down. They insisted that the Airline was set up with the Niger Delta Amnesty money. Nobody listened. Kingsley Kuku was the SA Niger Delta Amnesty Program, while Allen Onyema handled many of the training programs... Pls do ur findings

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by EagleSquare1(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Ok nah! Donald Trump, be warned!

xelly:
We will support our own till the end. US should get ready to pay compensations.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by OldBeer: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2019
BotherMleeper:
Misleading headline

They didn't reveal anything, they just made blanket assumptions

It's stupid to think that the US government and judicial system would connive with anyone to bring down a mushroom airline that's hardly a blip in anyone's radar

Nigerians Igbos are just too sentimentally petty in their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Of course yes yes yes, that is why I am supporting him and that is what every other sensible nation does.

America will never sacrifice an American to any nation, never....Chinese have learnt to do same....Russia will never....Israel too.

No matter the crime an American commits, America will first see him or her as innocent no matter what you say.

We must learn to protect Nigerian indigenous businesses and business owners if we want Nigeria to grow. How can they say such nonsense about a man that has raised the bar for Nigeria in the international community

Was it not same thing they did to Chinese Huaweii and many others

This is a silly disposition.

The United States of America has a law that prevents its citizens from committing a crime in another country and running back to the US to hide.

Most of you type out of ignorance.

Go and and read more on the Haliburton case and why all the American participants in that scandal are serving or have served jail terms in the US while their Nigerian counterparts have been awarded chieftaincy title.

If you are dashed an American visa, you will jump at it because the system works, yet you support corruption in your country because the person happens to be your kinsman.

Nigerians are truly cavemen. We are still living in the prehistoric era where narrow parochial worldview still holds sway.

If all countries protected their criminals from the long arm of the law, the Interpol will cease to exist.

Say no to evil even if it is found in your family, because what comes around, goes around...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Reference(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2019
Of course Nigerians will always support corruption. Is it not the reason why Nigeria is like this. Crass sentimentalism.

Instead of keeping their distance and waiting for the full facts to emerge. They will rather risk having eggs all over their faces when they are not privy to his origins, the ways and means of his resources and the facts behind his activities.

Nigerians and their love of explosive wealth.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by idonhammer: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2019
That is your wish,but it will never happen..ass.hole

ornicus:

One of three things will happen.

Your guy will go to America of his own accord
He will go in handcuffs
He will run away like Nnamdi kanu.

The bleatings of illiterate idiots will not change this
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
He should never dare step into US, because they will arrest him and start to play hanky panky.

Chinese and Russians they people that fit US.....they know what they know, its unfortunate that Onyema is a black man from Africa cry cry cry

The US is not Nigeria. If he is innocent I am sure he will be exonerated by the courts in the US.

The judicial system is truly free from the executive arm in the US.

They are practicing true federalism unlike the parody Nigeria is practicing.

They have defense attorneys who can stand up for him even if he's guilty.

He should go there and clear his name unless he's guilty in which case he might be extradited anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2019
idonhammer:
That is your wish,but it will never happen..ass.hole

Want to bet? You think the DOJ is disturbed by your infantile victimhood?

Your hero is an indicted money launderer. I know you have a very wide band ethical spectrum, if any at all. Nothing is theft or fraud to you
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Wasky101: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
Funniest shit I read this year
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by inspire700(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Who is fighting Air peace?

Nigerians or Americans?

Did you read the post at all? Nawa o.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2019
candidtalk:

I think the allegations are true also and won't waste my time even indulging the conspiracy theory of ignorant Nigerians who do not know how the rest of the world works. I have a fair deal of exposure to the legal system in the UK. When you commit a criminal offence in the UK it is the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) who will decide whether to charge you to court or not after viewing the evidence the police and other investigative agencies have collated.

Even for ordinary folks, the CPS errs on the side of caution and will not go to Court unless they feel they have a strong and 70% winnable case. Now imagine a case involving a Bill Cosby, Donald Trump or Tony Blair. They would be ultra-cautious and only proceed if there is no way to lose and leave several agencies (Police force and CPS itself for example) with egg on their faces and very expensive lawsuits against constituted authority.

I believe the Air Peace boss is a goner like Invictus Obi but good luck to these Nigerian youths who think the USA and Canada operate like Nigeria where they can just write sabre-rattling letters and everything will go away or where misguided elders can write appeal letter for Kanu, who broke bail, to be allowed to come and bury his mum "without arrest or harassment". Sometimes, because I know what obtains elsewhere, I laugh at how far back Nigeria is and how ignorant some Nigerians are.

The comment of bitter mind. Chief justice of the whole world on Nairaland.

We all know who the enemies are.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2019
xelly:
We will support our own till the end. US should get ready to pay compensations.

Sure
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by Kokaine(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
muykem:
one Nigeria. We are on this together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.