Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace (53748 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by amuwo1980: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
U.S govt doesn't recognize any tribe in Nigeria. If the man is guilty, he should be punished according to the law and no group of persons should support what is wrong because "his business is helping Nigeria economy".

However, I am still expecting the igbos to insult Yoruba and Hausa on this too as they normally do on every issue
Bullshit , nobody is blaming any tribe for this man's issues, he shud go exonerate himself in the court and that's it
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by lastempero: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Your corrupt politicians are likely using businessmen like him to launder money

Make I hear word abeg.
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by TheStarsAlign: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Allen Onyema probably took some people's shine when he decided to foot the bill of Nigerians who chosed to return as a result of the xenophobic attacks.

Some people somewhere are angry because he took their shine. God pass all of us
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by VulgarLee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s][/s]
plaindealer:

Why are some Nigerians so shallow, naive, out of touch and unrealistic?

Who are they warning? They must think this is a joke or something frivolous.

It's ok to spew the same inter tribal and finger pointing rubbish at yourselves in Nigeria, but it's just stupid and idiotic to think such nonsense is acceptable or relevant in America and their law enforcement and judicial institutions.

[s][/s]
You are a big FO**
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by pacespot(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nigerians just LOVE fraud with passion. They will always find a way to support accused person facing indictment. Imagine saying these fraudulent man's business competitors are behind his trying. Do they think FBI is EFCC to connive against one man. I know this onaheze is up to something when he asked the president to go about fighting for a fraudster against the FBI.

1 Like

Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by niel63(m): 6:12am On Nov 25, 2019
As long as there are competitors, business must suffer seatbacks. But the real question is, why are we fighting OUR OWN? Look at what happened to TSTV and the promises to change the game on cable tv. What happened then? They fought him, and our government were just looking like zombies.

In 2019 when we suppose get varieties, and options to choose from, we still dey monopolize.

I'm Nigerian, I stand for change (The real change)
Re: Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace by nobaga: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2019
As much as I love the man especially for his spontaneous airlift of Nigerians from South Africa, nobody should condone his and others conpulsive laundering of our forex.

In the process, some Nigerians are now creating another statistics on our own watch; that most of those airlifted were Yoruba. Please, I beg una where does that come from? Or it is just for the record again.

You mean other Nigerians refused to leave South Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / Mompha Ismaila Mustapha & His Son Flaunt Cash On Instagram / 14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.