Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Secondary School Lovers Rarely Marry Each Other In The Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Lovers Rarely Marry Each Other In The Future (357 Views)

The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women. / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Lovers Rarely Marry Each Other In The Future by TemmyT002(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
How many of your secondary school mates who dated each other are married today? Personally, I have none. That's a disappointment.
Back in those days, these mates will be dating one another and making the rest of us jealous or getting intimidated, leading to peer pressure.
Unfortunately, it is rare to find any of those lovers marrying each other in the future.
This is a lesson to be passed on to secondary school students. All those "I love you" bla bla bla that they send to one another on phones are all hogwash and hormones. They should receive wisdom.
Re: Secondary School Lovers Rarely Marry Each Other In The Future by amamahdaniel(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With This Subject Combination! / Know The Warning Signs That Can Help You Protect Your Relationship / Why men should behave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.