Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This (2408 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Manipulative. I Know She Is Cheating But She Constantly Denies / Man Catches His Wife On Camera Cheating, But She Claims It's A Prank (video) / My Boyfriend Is Cheating But Stil Caling Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by Dantepet3000: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Stop concentrating on going through his things in the house or phones. Just concentrate for clues in his car especially the inner conners of his boot.. You will create question that even a professor in lying cannot answer then you have me to thank. Its that simple
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by Birdeyeview: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2019
one of the dumbest thing to say this sunday morning

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by Youngearnny(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Just because it works for someone you know doesn't mean it would work for everyone else. Some me are way smarter than you think...
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by Nathansmith: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2019
Crappy idea. If he doesn't owe a vehicle nko?
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by duduade: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2019
Joblessness this Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by PabloAndreas(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
one of the dumbest thing to say this sunday morning
i swear
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by dipson4u08(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2019
IF THAT IS THEN CASE ASWERUGAWD YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME......
THATS FOR U OOOO
U R ON YOUR OWN OOOO

Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by BareFacedLies(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Dantepet3000:
Stop concentrating on going through his things in the house or phones. Just concentrate for clues in his car especially the inner conners of his boot.. You will create question that even a professor in lying cannot answer then you have me to thank. Its that simple

What do you want to do with the info you will get from snooping around?
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by Fizzymike1(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Ur brain stinks
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by Zinny25(f): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2019
what if he doesn't own a car

next time you think before posting

1 Like

Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by Aieboocaar(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Nathansmith:
Crappy idea. If he doesn't owe a vehicle nko?

Zinny25:
what if he doesn't own a car

next time you think before posting

Check under the sole of his shoes, grin
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by jayextra(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2019
Aieboocaar:

Check under the sole of his shoes, grin
u mean his 'Leggedis Benz'? grin
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by chigoziri2403(m): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Check for change in how he smells when he comes home, chexk his clothes for make up smears
Re: If You Think Your Man Is Cheating But You Cant catch him,pls do This by swaqq(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Smell is deeq goat

(1) (Reply)

Ladies... How Do You Define A Hard Working Guy. / Man Slumps And Dies After Reading Result Of DNA Test That Showed His Son / Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.