Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. (2401 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2021
I saw someone's comment today in regards to Jude Okoye hugging Lola Omotayo and she never knelt down because she's a Yoruba Woman..
For me ooo, I still can't figure out if there's any problem regarding that because she did no wrong. We aren't in the stone age no more na undecided undecided

So, here are my verdict.

I'm a yoruba boy but..

(1) My future wife would never join other relatives to cook or do any sort of work during any family functions.

(2) My future wife won't and would never kneel down or prostrate to greet my seniors or junior's.

(3) My future wife would never have to over hype any family elders.

WHY? Because she would be classy and has to be respected like a King's wife and as a queen in the Palace... bye bye

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by dlw09(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2021
smiley
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
dlw09:
smiley
Hey!
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by MJBOLT: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
all these one na story,get married first then come back.

11 Likes

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
MJBOLT:

grin grin grin
You dey mind OP

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
sad i meant what i said sir
Favfables1:

grin grin grin
You dey mind OP
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
I saw someone's comment today in regards to Jude Okoye hugging Lola Omotayo and she never knelt down because she's a Yoruba Woman..
For me ooo, I still can't figure out if there's any problem regarding that because she did no wrong. We aren't in the stone age no more na undecided undecided

So, here are my verdict.

I'm a yoruba boy but..

(1) My future wife would never join other relatives to cook or do any sort of work during any family functions.

(2) My future wife won't and would never kneel down or prostrate to greet my seniors or junior's.

(3) My future wife would never have to over hype any family elders.

WHY? Because she would be classy and has to be respected like a King's wife and as a queen in the Palace... bye bye

1. Boss OP, there's no harm in your wife helping out!! How will there be a family function and other people's wife are contributing their quota to making it a success and your wife is sitting down somewhere crossing leg....e no make sense na?? Ha ba!!!

2. Na wahala you dey find so o...
The yoruba's equate prostrating to your elders (whether male or female) to respect...
I honestly don't fancy it one bit, buh if bending my waist small and touching my toes can make my parent in-laws believe I respect them, baba, I go do am with joy!!

I know we're in a so-called "digital age", but when you marry a girl/boy, na the entire family you dey marry o and at the very least, you should try and respect the tenants and tradition of that family (not community o), even if you don't agree with it....there's no harm ((in most cases))...

3. Well...
I don't know exactly what you mean by "over hyping" elders, buh make she just respect them THE WAY, THEY WANT TO BE RESPECTED... If na to bend waist, make she bend am grin

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
你好
dlw09:
smiley
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay boss grin Thank you
Favfables1:

1. Boss OP, there's no harm in your wife helping out!! How will there be a family function and other people's wife are contributing their quota to making it a success and your wife is sitting down somewhere crossing leg....e no make sense na?? Ha ba!!!

2. Na wahala you dey find so o...
The yoruba's equate prostrating to your elders (whether male or female) to respect...
I honestly don't fancy it one bit, buh if bending my waist small and touching my toes can make my parent in-laws believe I respect them, baba, I go do am with joy!!

I know we're in a so-called "digital age", but when you marry a girl/boy, na the entire family you dey marry o and at the very least, you should try and respect the tenants and tradition of that family (not community o), even if you don't agree with it....there's no harm ((in most cases))...

3. Well...
I don't know exactly what you mean by "over hyping" elders, buh make she just respect them THE WAY, THEY WANT TO BE RESPECTED... If na to bend waist, make she bend am grin
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol. Leave me alone boss
MJBOLT:
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by brosom(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mpkuru mmiri no be for everybody undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ode! Na that drug's go still kill you boss
brosom:
Mpkuru mmiri no be for everybody undecided
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by uthlaw: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sabi na Yoruba you be, until you wan do ur own occasion,you no c anybody you get sense!

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ode! Dem no dey pay people to do the jobs
uthlaw:
Sabi na Yoruba you be, until you wan do ur own occasion,you no c anybody you get sense!
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by uthlaw: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
oponu,not hiring caterer to do the job... people that will attend matters!

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by SILENTandSMART2: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ode...

Mtcheeeew i regret reading this cus it's sensless and irritating....
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Boogyman557: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP D THUNDER wey go fire u still de SMOKE kush. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Arindin grin People that are gonna turn up would definitely turn up sir
uthlaw:
oponu,not hiring caterer to do the job... people that will attend matters!
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Damn niqqa!!!
Thunder fire your Nyanch sir cheesy
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool OP D THUNDER wey go fire u still de SMOKE kush. WTF MAN
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by brosom(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
all u do is just to open ur mouth and talk without thinking,

U might be aged in nature but ur maturity is just a child.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by dan9ice(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Very ease to articulate. But when you face the real world, you'll know most things are vulnerable

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
你好
Are you from China?
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oti jo! I was only talking about what I would do with my marriage life whenever the time comes. And I expect you to make a polite comment instead of the insult you threw at me in the first place.
Let's keep shading ourselve dude Since that is what you bargained for.

Lol... You're talking about maturity... I was only catching cruise with the way I was replying to your comments.

By the way, You wanna know about maturity? Check others that made a comment up there with a working brain.. I even saw someone with the name BOOGYMAN... He was even joking with a functioning brain and we laughed at each other.

If you can't take shit for long, don't interfere in matters that you aren't called into because You just gonna end up keeping your head up like your nose bleeding.

As regard your age in nature,
I don't understand what that protrude but I haven't even clocked 22 so , I still have a lot of years to remain Richer, great,childish and immature
brosom:

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
No ooo. I'm from Nigeria... Just wanted to get a little of your attention
Datboredberry:
Are you from China?
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay sir smiley
dan9ice:
Very ease to articulate. But when you face the real world, you'll know most things are vulnerable
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by brosom(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Oti jo! I was only talking about what I would do with my marriage life whenever the time comes. And I expect you to make a polite comment instead of the insult you threw at me in the first place.
Let's keep shading ourselve dude Since that is what you bargained for.

Lol... You're talking about maturity... I was only catching cruise with the way I was replying to your comments.

By the way, You wanna know about maturity? Check others that made a comment up there with a working brain.. I even saw someone with the name BOOGYMAN... He was even joking with a functioning brain and we laughed at each other.

If you can't take shit for long, don't interfere in matters that you aren't called into because You just gonna end up keeping your head up like your nose bleeding.

As regard your age in nature,
I don't understand what that protrude but I haven't even clocked 22 so , I still have a lot of years to remain Richer, great,childish and immature
go home boy, sleep it off.

Come again when u re of marriageable time.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
No ooo. I'm from Nigeria... Just wanted to get a little of your attention
Oh! grin

I'm taking note of every Chinese in here... tongue

You've gotten it! kiss
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Gunboysavage(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yeah! I got it.. or would you teach me Chinese Language?wink smiley
Datboredberry:
Oh! grin

I'm taking note of every Chinese in here... tongue

You've gotten it! kiss
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
Yeah! I got it.. or would you teach me Chinese Language?wink smiley
Do you think I'm from China? grin

Sweetie... I'm Nigerian... I can't speak Chinese... cry

But I have a Chinese 'friend' here with a million account... I need to discover them all... embarassed
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by bigjackass: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Red pillers are coming for you
Re: Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do. by eteebanky1: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
brosom:

chai, this will definitely hit op in the bone

so, op na agbaya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? / Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. / I Need A Girl Friend With Benefit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.