Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Samyj247: Abeg, Wetin Imo State Ladies Do You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samyj247: Abeg, Wetin Imo State Ladies Do You? (555 Views)

Sexdoll Sexdoll ..NL Male Abeg Wetin Come Happen / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samyj247: Abeg, Wetin Imo State Ladies Do You? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Samyj247... abeg wetin Imo state ladies do u
Re: Samyj247: Abeg, Wetin Imo State Ladies Do You? by Samyj247: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chenzen
Donald95:

My dear, I am from Ngwa but I can't marry ngwa and Imo. No nah.

goldony:

It is Ur state girls that are olosho. Anambra ladies are business minded, super intelligent, homely, always beautiful with good height, that is why most Anambra men prefer marrying their women. When U want to intimidate them,they can dare you.
You are the one spewing trash here, I know 5 imo state guys in oil company that refused marrying their imo state girls before they were transferred to work abroad.

midnighter:
I have heard the ngwa, mbaise and imo state gist before. In fact the person that said it was from imo state herself

That ngwa stuff is more like old news, I don't think people really think they indulge in that stuff anymore.

I haven't heard that anambra women are promiscuous, only that they are stubborn/arrogant in marriage and divorce a lot

I think I have been warned not to marry from almost everywhere to the point that I can't even take my parents seriously again

Sirvingeo:
I am from Imo state and my mum is from Anambra . she always warned me never to marry Imo ladies because of their promiscuous lifestyle . I later discovered it was the uncouth truth.

Kingsdave:

True bro... I'm from Enugu , our parents keeps telling us not to marry any girl from IMO... My uncles and other kindred guys that married from IMO married problem... Their lifestyle is wack. If you were rich and married them... Any slight down fall... You are on your own... For better we stay... For worse i disappear

AwkaetitiBabe:
Ngwa and mbaise

Omar09:

My mama warned me against marrying an Mbaise babe. Tho I have one who truely loves me.
My uncle warned against Ngwa. Tho I don't like them cause their girls are short.

chukzyfcbb:
In awka, peeps are wary to marry from Awkuzu, it's said that thier girls are either very promiscuous and the guys into gang/illegal activities, lol

My pops was wary of Nnewi People, he said they were dubious in nature.

Personally I am wary of Imo State girls, done see enuff from there to leave me with doubts.

Las Las we all have stereotypes regardless of how we hide it smiley

WENGERNOMICS:

But is there any tribe that does not have wicked people?

As for Mbaise, the gist is that if you see a snake and see an Mbaise person, kill the Mbaise person 1st and leave the snake. Unfortunately, I did not heed that proverb and I encounter one Mbaise person that explained it to me practically .

That said, I still don't believe every single person from there is worse than a snake.

In summary Sha, stereotypes are bad. Na tribalism and religion dey kill Naija!

Any guy that has read this, should advise himself. I don't need to say who they are or what they are before you will understand.

In summary, IMO girls are 95% olosho, liars, arrogant, dangerous to your life and heart in marriage, because u might continue to beat her till thy kingdom comes, manage your marriage with sadness till you die or even die of heart attack. They can pretend very well if you have money. intact they are dangerous. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Since I joined NL, that has been my signature cos I know them. I have heard, seen, and experienced it.
Re: Samyj247: Abeg, Wetin Imo State Ladies Do You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Samyj247:
Chenzen

Any guy that has read this, should advise himself. I don't need to say who they are or what they are before you will understand.

In summary, IMO girls are 95% olosho, liars, arrogant, dangerous to your life and heart in marriage, because u might continue to beat her till thy kingdom comes, manage your marriage with sadness till you die or even die of heart attack. They can pretend very well if you have money. intact they are dangerous. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Since I joined NL, that has been my signature cos I know them. I have heard, seen, and experienced it.
I 100% disagree with u man
Re: Samyj247: Abeg, Wetin Imo State Ladies Do You? by Samyj247: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
chenzen:
I 100% disagree with u man
u are just 21 years old...u have not seen anything. That was how we kept advising u against ur green pill rule that made u to lick female ass, u ignored our advise because the females were clapping for u. Now that u have realised ur mistakes, u have now been baptized into the redpill gang. U C UR LIFE. I was also doubting this IMO girls brouhaha even when I was told and also saw what was happening. It all downed on me when I got many first hand experience.

THE LAST THING I CAN DO ON EARTH IS TO MARRY AN IMO STATE GIRL, EVEN IF THEY GAVE ME FREE OF CHARGE

1 Like

Re: Samyj247: Abeg, Wetin Imo State Ladies Do You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Samyj247:
u are just 21 years old...u have not seen anything. That was how we kept advising u against ur green pill rule that made u to lick female ass, u ignored our advise because the females were clapping for u. Now that u have realised ur mistakes, u have now been baptized into the redpill gang. U C UR LIFE. I was also doubting this IMO girls brouhaha even when I was told and also saw what was happening. It all downed on me when I got many first hand experience.

THE LAST THING I CAN DO ON EARTH IS TO MARRY AN IMO STATE GIRL, EVEN IF THEY GAVE ME FREE OF CHARGE
wake up and smell the coffee... when u mix the #GREENPILL and the #REDPILL whatever color u get is what I represent. its all about balance.

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Choose / Sizzling Older Ladies,can They Tone Down Attractiveness 4 The Sake Of Young Men? / Make Sure You Show This To Pastor Chris And Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.