Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo (911 Views)

What Is The Price Of Garri And Palm Oil In Your Area ? Let's Make Money Together / Price Of Garri Drops By 60% In Enugu / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
My mom sells yam, garri, Elubo in buck and also in little quantity,Do you need to ground your grains or Elubo(yam flour)
we do that too.
We will ground your Elubo (yam flour) and deliver it on your doorstep.
we are selling at cheaper rate this festive period
we do home deliveries too
You can reach us at 08060911020.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Onikhristina:
My mom sells yam, garri, Elubo in buck and also in little quantity,Do you need to ground your grains or Elubo(yam flour)
we do that too.
Still available
please give us a call
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Don't miss out on the Christmas sale
please give us a call
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by demelza: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
If you put your prices here, I'll bet it will save time for you and your customers. Also, it will eliminate people who are not serious about patronizing you.
Just a suggestion.

Goodluck with sales. smiley
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
demelza:
If you put your prices here, I'll bet it will save time for you and your customers. Also, it will eliminate people who are not serious about patronizing you.
Just a suggestion.

Goodluck with sales. smiley
I'm not sure about the prices because I am presently in school (an undergraduate), just wanted to do something nice for my mom.
But if you want Elubo,you can get it as less as #2000
The Prices vary along the quantity and volume
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Give us a call today.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Still available.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Order for your food items today
we sell all sorts of grains,yam, Elubo and garri.
We also run a grinding mill for Elubo and grains and can also deliver whatever you buy on your doorstep.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
We have started the Xmas sales
Give us a call today.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Give us a call today
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Christmas sales is on
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
still available
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Get your food items at an affordable price today.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 5:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
come and buy what we are selling so that my family can afford Xmas chicken too�
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
please patronize my mom today.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
Less than 2weeks to xmas and you still haven't given us a call yet
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
come and buy what we are selling.
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by bestabigaelever(f): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Been trying your number, not reachable
Which side are u in osogbo
I want to buy yam
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
bestabigaelever:
Been trying your number, not reachable
Which side are u in osogbo
I want to buy yam
Right beside the petrol station facing NYSC Secretariat,Omo west.
(its a shop beneath the SDP sect at Omo west)
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
still available
Re: Do You Need Yam,garri And Elubo In Osogbo by Onikhristina: 7:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Onikhristina:
we do that too.
The Xmas sales is still on.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Copywriter / I Need Wholesale Supplier Of Iphones / Sologrant | 4 Business Grant Funding For Entrepreneurs In Nigeria (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.