Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London (1761 Views)

Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone He Follows On Instagram & See Some Twitter Reaction / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by obmini: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Afro beat artiste, Burna Boy unfollows everyone except his wife to be, Steff London.

Burna Boy released African Giant a few months ago and has been nominated in the Grammy Awards category for Best World Music Album.

Source :: http://gistmore.com/burna-boy-unfollows-everyone-except-his-wife-to-be-steff-london

Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by obmini: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by wahles(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
grin
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
My Rivers Friends:

Wut mi itie ukeñ idem, because Inwañake mi
grin grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by falcon01: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
let's start a trend #unfollowBurna and see how it will go. grin
I'm serious let's do it till he has only steff London following him grin

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by Abfinest007(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
u follow wizzy on Instagram, 2face on Twitter,Davido on Facebook but no one is willing to follow to go and meet your to marry you.my sister na old u don de old so
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by BeStroNG(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by ursullalinda(f): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm......this one na personal luv
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by yeman2012(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
childishness
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by Fadomero(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
B4 u know now dem go say na fake news so I reserve my comment till the real news comes
Re: Burna Boy Unfollows Everyone Except His Wife To Be, Steff London by olayiwola72(m): 1:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Fadomero:
B4 u know now dem go say na fake news so I reserve my comment till the real news comes

Not fake news sir

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To Prophetess Who Said If He Doesn’t Change He Will Fall Sic / Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit / ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.