Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit (1764 Views)

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students / Kunle Afolayan Takes His Children On A Tour To His Secondary School In Kwara / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by Kcitytv: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2019
SKALES THROWS A SURPRISE PARTY AT HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL IN KADUNA ROCKING OUTFIT SIMILAR TO THE SCHOOL UNIFORM | CHINKO EKUN PRESENT TOO

Skales who has been in Kaduna lately for the official launch of a new night club alongside Chinko Ekun took out time to visit his Secondary school, St. Michaels to throw a surprise party for the students. The Kaduna born took out time to sign autographs.

The Samba singer rocked an outfit similar to the school uniform as he reminisced on his school days. Able God crooner, Chinko Ekun was present to support Skales and the students at the surprise party.

He wrote:

"PULLED UP TO MY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN AN OUTFIT SIMILAR TO MY SCHOOL UNIFORM TO THROW A SURPRISE PARTY .. thank you @chinkotiger for the support ❤️ @ Kaduna

Re: Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2019
Who is skales pls

I only know fish scales.

2 Likes

Re: Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by Maltaleeza(f): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by Kcitytv: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin grin
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Who is skales pls

I only know fish scales.
my village people oh
Re: Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by Iamvetlander(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Who is skales pls

I only know fish scales.
Child of hate spotted
Re: Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by sapeleboi(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2019
DSS will soon arrest you
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Who is skales pls

I only know fish scales.

Re: Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by Kcitytv: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin omo don't call DAT name oh
Re: Skales Throws A Surprise Party At His Secondary School In Kaduna Rocking Outfit by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Who is skales pls

I only know fish scales.

(1) (Reply)

Video - Yulia / ‘I Don’t Like Hanging Out With My Age Mates, They Have Nothing To Offer’- Regina / 2pac_12 rules of the game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.