Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

My First Time Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time Sex Experience (4753 Views)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time Sex Experience by Xclusive48(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
This sex of a thing has been one of the thing that am shy to ask my partner says a 23years old guy. Sometimes we might be in the same room with the lady but i always feel they will slap me if i ask for it. I thought it will be overcomed after my first sex experience but still struggling with it till date. What is the bold step to take? I dont jst knw when they want sex and when they dnt want
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Ladylite: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Xclusive48:
This sex of a thing has been one of the thing that am shy to ask my partner says a 23years old guy. Sometimes we might be in the same room with the lady but i always feel they will slap me if i ask for it. I thought it will be overcomed after my first sex experience but still struggling with it till date. What is the bold step to take? I dont jst knw when they want sex and when they dnt want

How are you 23 but thinking like 13? Grow up man.
Get your brain out of your deeq and live for more.

Life, love and relationships are more than sex.

Why focus on what can not last for long. Focus on being great and successful to a point that it's the ladies who will beg you for sex.

Improve your worth and stop think mindless chatter. Life is sweeter than sex.

You are still living with someone, and you are not even rich yet you are thinking about it.

17 Likes

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Sabby1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ladylite:

Why focus on what can not last for long. Focus on being great and successful to a point that it's the ladies who will beg you for sex.
You are still living with someone, and you are not even rich yet you are thinking about it.

Guy, you deserve chilled stout

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sabby1:

Imagine hitting someone on the head with that.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by bethyz(m): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
No need to feel that way. You just have the right moment and mood. Study the person you are with. Communicate well. You cant just have sex with a random girl. Some do though but with a starter get your game right. Start with talking touching and see if she is on the same level . Then do this do that. I cant say more

2 Likes

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Every time sex sex sex sex... is sex all there is to life?

Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by unlimiteddammi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
omokoginimi:

Na wa o

There are other sections on Nairaland bro. You just have to make an effort, find them.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
unlimiteddammi:

There are other sections on Nairaland bro. You just have to make an effort, find them.
Are you okay? Tani bro e?

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sex Experience by unbitchable(m): 3:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by unlimiteddammi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
omokoginimi:
Are you okay? Tani bro e?

Peele
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Coolabbie: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Paging all alpha males undecided
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by shyman03(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
What's wrong with you
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Dasilva10: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Imagine hitting someone on the head with that.
Mushin people are flooding this thread oh! �
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by leonard002(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
omokoginimi:

Na wa o
Why did u now click on it undecided undecided
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by MrSly(m): 1:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Ladylite:

Many of them adults are like that. No brain again.
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by iceybux(m): 2:06am On Nov 26, 2019
omokoginimi:

Na wa o
Babe Forget Forming U Like Dick Die.. Especially The Wilsoning
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by EXOUSIAng: 3:48am On Nov 26, 2019
Sabby1:

That stout cold reach house.... E dey there odeme1
Re: My First Time Sex Experience by Odward(m): 6:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Some of the guys screaming Sex Sex are having regular Sex o cheesy. Op idk what to say honestly. How about you just man one day and try to create this sexual atmosphere with a lady watch some romantic movie with alcohol (cos it helps) and just make a move touch her(with sense o) if you feel she's st least getting turned on with her body language, try to make her contact and look her lips. Let her know you want to kiss her and if you chicken out still, ask if you can kiss her and just go with the flow. If it doesn't work then I'm sorry. Try having Sex with some random call girl or something cry

(1) (Reply)

Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes[video] / Battle Of The Booty: Destiny Etiko Vs Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / My Partner Has Become Unfaithful, Simply Because I Refused Him.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.