Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (123900 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by frankike1: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Emescot:

Please kindly let us know when she does

is not important, just forget her totally and move on

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by phexx: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
nna u mean oh

franchasng:
Only a mad man will agree to date any lady in 2019 without sex.

Guys once any girl or lady tell u no sex and u agree just for agreeing sake and let's say 2 months later she insist no sex, pls dump her!

And again any girl that tell u no sex, pls don't ever spend a dime on her. In fact whenever u want to call her, flash her or use any free call mobile app and call her for free. Don't ever spend on any girl that said no sex till marriage, let her also wait till marriage before u guys can start spending anything.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Smoke55: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
i dnt do relationship neither do i patronize pr.stit.des,if i find out you are in the mood and i also in the same mood,then we f.ck our selves and go our different way,no feelings attached if you see me the next day if you like greet me if u dnt just waka pass..
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are the only wise person here.
And the way the op handled the situation was to the girl advantage I pity the other guy.

The fact that he brought in another perspective didn't mean that he is the only wise person among all the contributors. Your comment is an insult, even to you

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by KevMitnick: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Simplep:
Because members of this forum are mostly Male, females are just 6%,duuh tongue
grin Lol...I hear you. But you're not correct.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nnaeyes6: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

Please play me FREEDOM!
Just that I have forgotten the stupid artist

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sunshine009(f): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
avalontony:

*Smiles*
Well....trad will be done on the 26th of a certain month, while white wedding will be done on the 10th of a certain month of 2020.

I am about making know my specifications to God,
I guess He answered before I called.

cheesy
avalontony:

*Smiles*
Well....trad will be done on the 26th of a certain month, while white wedding will be done on the 10th of a certain month of 2020.

I am about making know my specifications to God,
I guess He answered before I called.

Coincidentally I had April 26/November 10th.....Ayaf find husbanding for NL ooo.. *in Funke Akindele ''s voice *
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by phexx: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmm

What A Word?

franchasng:
The only things that should make a man cry are:

1.) Death of his mother
2.) Death of his loving father
3.) Loss of crucial investment or business
4.) Loss of a child
5.) If diagnosed with a terminal illness

Real men don't cry for women or love in 2019, Romeo, Jack, etc were all foolish men that died for nothing out of their stupidity.

Love is a total fallacy, what we call love is selfish interests.

The only true love that exist is that between a mother and child, don't be deceived, if you die now, that your so called loving wife will be opening her pussy wide open for another man and she will forget about you in highest 2 years
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nellyelitz(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
oloriLFC:
lmao! As amebo, Lemme go back and be reading line by line maybe I will get... Wait, shey like this thunder?
hahaha chai this babe abi na guy sef.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by liverpool72(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
hmm wetin Ekaette no go see for master bedroom
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by prohet: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Some girls don't really know what they want. I swear, thats d reason why i stopped dating since 2017.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by avalontony(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sunshine009:
cheesy
Coincidentally I had April 26/November 10th.....Ayaf find husbanding for NL ooo.. *in Funke Akindele ''s voice *

shocked shocked shocked

You got the months correctly...........what is happening?
Hmmmm
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by klassic(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
udemzyudex:
I feel the guy knows about you and didn't even inform her ,lol .

She's not yet ready to settle down ,just move on.

The guy just checked mated the guy and the girl and cashed out.

Watch both of them go back to square one. Na the girl go hear am pass.

Op dey form James bond. Your body go tell you soon. Wetin trusting a woman dey do man nor be small thing.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by wirinet(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
franchasng:
Only a mad man will agree to date any lady in 2019 without sex.

Guys once any girl or lady tell u no sex and u agree just for agreeing sake and let's say 2 months later she insist no sex, pls dump her!

And again any girl that tell u no sex, pls don't ever spend a dime on her. In fact whenever u want to call her, flash her or use any free call mobile app and call her for free. Don't ever spend on any girl that said no sex till marriage, let her also wait till marriage before u guys can start spending anything.

I love your honesty, in fact if I was not already happily married, I would have proposed to you. I hate pretenders and hypocrites. That's one of the reason I love and married my wife. After going out with her for close to 3 weeks without initiating sex, she took the courage and asked if there was anything wrong with her or I did not find her attractive. I told her I was taking my time (in fact I had other girlfriends then).

If a guy wants a no sex before marriage relationship, then stay within your religious circle. Even though most so called religious ladies only pretent, and find sexual fulfilment elsewhere, at least people would understand you were not at fault.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by anigbajumo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ryocaj:

I av carried out my personal research.. n I found out that abt 85% of marriages that were conducted since 2010 av crashed..I hot 2 identify some factors that caused it.. 1) The increasing adaptation 2 foreign ideas n lifestyle.. 2) Women no longer want 2 b submissive.. 3) Education n Ambition.. 4) Poverty or Dwindling economy..5) Social Media 6) Increased casual sex... n so on..
You are not far from fact..
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Smoke55: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
i just saw exactly this post some where on facebook group,mr respect na you be kudos for God? or did you copy this from him or is he the one that copied it from you??(i wont mention the group nor your fb user name for security reseasons)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ayt27(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready

My guy please take heart, your mental health is the most important here. Make sure you don't lose the mental foundation. If you truly truly can, just ignore her(it may be difficult, but please do). Since you already played it cool the first time , there's really not much to say, you are not a kid, you know when the jig is up, the jig was up when you caught her.

If can't and you want to indulge yourself/herself you can hear her out but only after she reaches out to you, preferably in a public place make she no go dey blackmail you with cry and I'll kill myself. Have her pay for whatever you guys are having too. Remember your final answer always "It's already over between us". I prefer your "Let her conscience eat at her" approach

Congratulations! Respect55 you dodged a bullet ,only foreseeable problem is that this hit will so damage your psyche it may affect your future relationships.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by supercase1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Std full everywhere ooh
Soapy is safer Sha olosho na for just stroking and touching so nothing spoil na wink
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by kaziblake(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I'm just surprised because I make sure we share what we have. What if I tell u she waited for me outside the church gate this morning to collect some money for offering and ish
Read your signature.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
pps1759:

If your statement is true, have you also consider maybe it was stage to discharge you. My thought
and whose loss is that?...he is now free!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sunshine009:

If by real men, you mean your type?.. Then I'm sorry you are wrong. Speaking about rude, you started it with your silly assumption from your baseless experience. What do you want out of life ??.. Pussy does not move you indeed but u can't function without it in a relationship ,the many you have sampled from your Experience, how well have you faired? I'm even sure the ones that have given you the Pussy, you still find something to whine about as usual . Incase you didn't hear me the ist time, what do you bring to the table in your relationships that is supernatural apart from your phallus and some chicken change?. Get out abeg...i won't engage you further.
Madam, we can drag this for as long as you want, including going vulgar... but I know you will take to your hills as soon as I go ballistic on your asss... run along now, will you?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by useurkidney3121: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
All theses hoes aren't loyal
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by neyop85(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bro, something is not right and no one has even asked you about it. How did the guy get your contact, I mean how did he know you sell shoes and where did he see the pictures of the shoes you sell.

My take is that the girl in question was in the know, she was looking for the best way to make you get angry and leave her alone or the guy knows you are her boy friend but insisted that the girl breaks up with you, she couldn't summon the courage to do it and the guy devised this plan. Knowing fully well that you wouldn't take it, he made you bring the shoes while she was there, he knew that would be the end of the relationship. The fact that he called you back to introduce you only begs more questions than answers. It was a plan to get rid of you, a plan devised by that guy.

Move on, she will definitely regret it.

Check my old posts, I had a girl I really loved but she took me for granted. Now that my level has o or changed, she came back and I deliberately let her come close so she will see how much growth I have achieved, then just like it all started, I cut the whole thing short, i just uploaded my pregnant fiancee's picture on my status and she's been crying like a kid ever since.

For me, it's a sweet revenge especially when my fiancee is way hotter and when I'm way richer than b4.

Your ex will regret it, they always do.

15 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ibietela2(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
0ppa:
I don't do relationships. I do marriage.

How do you mean?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Jimbadly: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
praz001:

Thanks Bro....
it was an eye opener to me. I spend daily on her then, leaving my infant school project with little or no investment aside paying salaries of staff.

Am investing my income on my projects now. Thanking God......

Things happen to bring out a better us...

Exactly.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by IRIEBOY(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smoke55:
i just saw exactly this post some where on facebook group,mr respect na you be kudos for God? or did you copy this from him or is he the one that copied it from you??(i wont mention the group nor your fb user name for security reseasons)
check the time of the post. You will know who copied ..
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
fof1:

Rubbish and Senseless Analyst.. No Real Substance.

Truth has always been hurting from day one, so I understand your plight. My apologies.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ernecy(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
cheesy grin
Respect55:

Just woke up now to post this because I felt bad since I came back and slept off. No more relationship for me. I will marry when I'm ready
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by biggy26: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
You just made me laugh....loooool!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ernecy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
cheesy grin its a lie, I give you one week. By the the 2 hot konji catch u for night n morning, u go reset to default.
Respect55:

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ZooOga: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
@Respect55 is the absolute chillest Bro on Planet Earth. wink

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by karika2018: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

I have joined u

wise man

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.