Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124261 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

I respect you. Alot

Have you noticed you're the only proactive female or one of the few speaking on this issue.

Speaks volumes of your ethical standards

See I understand your view and you're right. But that's dignifying her. In the face of her actions, she can keep her explanations or tell them to God. She's undersving or respectful treatment. He will heal with time. Not necessarily by some bickering thrown back and forth

Thanks a lot, I respect you and your view too.

Well, he has already decided that he is no longer interested. So I don't think it will do any harm to have one last bicker

I think you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Even though it dignifies her, it still helps him.

He still doesn't even know why she cheated on him. What if he has some bad habit that he doesn't know about and he takes it into the next relationship?

The least that he could get out of a conversation with her would be cause of the cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Well, he has already decided that he is no longer interested. So I don't think it will do any harm to have one last bicker

I think you are throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Even though it dignifies her, it still helps him.

He still doesn't even know why she cheated on him. What if he has some bad habit that he doesn't know about and he takes it into the next relationship?

The least that he could get out of a conversation with her would be cause of the cheating.

Can we talk offline?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gforce2015:

I smell lies in your write-up. You just want to generate traffic on this thread. I dare you if you can swear that this fake story is true.

O Ni kuure. O Ni 'ro oshi..Omo Lai Mohammed

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by sawdi: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kaycee54321:

I would have said 'Thunder fire you there'

But I don't like insulting people online.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by KingBaba1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sorry bro, I feel your pain, but what happened to what u wrote on your signature which is (forgive even though they don't deserve it) grin

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

Thanks

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

If he has a bad habit, then he will carry it into the next relationship and the next and the next until he meets a lady who is articulate enough to point it out to him and advice him to change , as well as giving him fair warning that if he refuses to change she will leave him.

See what I did there?

I gave three solid alternatives to cheating.

Is the girl perfect? No.
Is the solution to every flaw in your partner cheating?
No.

So let us not act like "an imaginary" bad habit is the reason why she cheated and the reason why he should stoop low to dignify her by talking to her.

That's what she would want.
Once she smells that he came asking for a reason, she is going to pile everything on his head and make herself look like the victim.
She is capable of that.

He caught her cheating plain and simple and you yourself have already admitted in previous posts that the girl is manipulative.

He handled the matter brilliantly.
Let it end there.

19 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by expert1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
If we dig deep, you are also dating someone else.

We guys usually dey claim say we be saint by dating multi-ladies while we expect everyone of them to be faithful with us.

Stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by BotherMleeper(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

That's just it. I'm out for good. I'm free

Good

Now, go fukk all her friends

You'll feel great and she'd want to die
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
WackyJ1:

If he has a bad habit, then he will carry it into the next relationship and the next and the next until he meets a lady who is articulate enough to point it out to him and advice him to change , as well as giving him fair warning that if he refuses to change she will leave him.

See what I did there?

Is the girl perfect? No.
No.

So let us not act like "an imaginary" bad habit is the reason why she cheated and the reason why he should stoop low to dignify her by talking to her.

Once she smells that he came asking for a reason, she is going to pile everything on his head and make herself look like the victim.
She is capable of that.

He caught her cheating plain and simple and you yourself have already admitted in previous posts that the girl is manipulative.

Let it end there.

Midnighter

Respect55

See what I've been saying all along. She's trying to look for a respectable way out when she doesn't deserve it a single bit

OP don't make the slightest mistake of giving her the dignity of a closure. You'll be stopping low and stripping your ego further by consenting to her request

Leave her to process it through other avenues. Same goes to you. Explain to your sisters what transpired the same way you explained it here

If your ex respected your sisters or your family, she would have explained your inadequacies to your family/sisters to call you to order and not cheat

There's no justification for cheating. That's complete disregard for your lover and all other parties combined.

BTW I've e been wandering where franchasng has been all along

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by amadiwati(m): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Never seen this maturity is Nazareth. Baba, your a man. I swear down!

Respect55:
This life is just a small place. You will think you are sharp but when the time is come, your sin will surely find you out.

Some weeks back, a guy saw my wares online and came around to pick some footwears since we are in same city. He kept on talking on phone with a particular girl (my girl) about the type of shoe she likes. Remember I just gave her a new pair when she requested for one. Not even up to a month.

So this guy selected 3 pairs of shoes - two males shoes and one female own. He just told me to packet them that he would call me when money comes in. Fast-forward to today, he called in the afternoon and gave me a location to bring the shoe that he went out with his girl and will be traveling in the morning.

I dressed up, picked up the shoes at the shop and dashed to the location only to meet him with my girlfriend.

I just pretended like nothing happened, passed the shoes to him. She was shocked to the marrow but the guy never noticed. He asked her to wear the shoe so as to see how it suits but she just told him that he shouldn't bother that it's OK.

He paid me and as I was about leaving, he called me back and introduced me to his girl. I told her my name like we just met and left.

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by danigbo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sounds like ZEEWORLD film

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
I'm not bothered about her. Let her conscience eat at her.
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
No man, don't block her. Her conscience is already killing her, watch it kill her

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by OdenKelechi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Funng beings. She just updated her whatsapp status to "Someone should talk to me before I commit suicide." I just viewed it and blocked her immediately
E sure me sey she block the other guy to post that thing grin.... Girllllllls

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by franchasng: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
To tell you that 99.99% of Nigerian ladies are all cheats and guilty of what this op experienced, check the first page of this thread, no single lady commented because they were all scared and wondering what if it was them that their main boyfriend caught like this, many are already re-assessing their relationship and crucade ways after reading this thread.

Fear black women, they are highly predictable grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by franchasng: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
healthserve:

Midnighter

Respect55

See what I've been saying all along. She's trying to look for a respectable way out when she doesn't deserve it a single bit

OP don't make the slightest mistake of giving her the dignity of a closure. You'll be stopping low and stripping your ego further by consenting to her request

Leave her to process it through other avenues. Same goes to you. Explain to your sisters what transpired the same way you explained it here

If your ex respected your sisters or your family, she would have explained your inadequacies to your family/sisters to call you to order and not cheat

There's no justification for cheating. That's complete disregard for your lover and all other parties combined.

BTW I've e been wandering where franchasng has been all along
We have been busy oh searching for a solution to our kinsman's recent trouble jareh angry

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Cuccitini:
Op pls dnt listen to any crocodile tears or any sermon dat has love in it if she come begging

OP take this advice seriously.... May the peace of God be with you.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by ferdagammo: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Nnam ehn. This gal no get conscience, all those what's app post nah just show off.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
franchasng:
We have been busy oh searching for a solution to our kinsman's recent trouble jareh angry

Hahaha haha you no well.

Anyway Onyeama issue aside. Our bro here has a situation. Concerning Onyeama we both share same perspective. If guilty fine, but innocence maintains till proven guilty. Seeing us celebrating people's fall is what bothers me.

That aside

Read the thread well see what the OP is going thru and what I'm debating with our sister about.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EasternPrince: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

[/s]

Thunder will always fire a cheating hoe. Nothing you say will eradicate your crimes. If you like argue from here to next year with 'exactly' to start all your rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Beadex1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
baba blank this lady, the one that happened to me is not up to a month yet the painful part is that I saw all the red flag but she acted too innocent.

Guys beware of girls that have password longer than their name+middle name and last name they are deceivers, beware of girls that their phone is always on silent when the are with you, beware of girls that their phone always rings only for them to tell you it was charging.
I caught her red handed and even snapped their pictures ,what hurts me most is that the guy na small boy brings her in when the sister leaves to work.

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
franchasng:
To tell you that 99.99% of Nigerian ladies are all cheats and guilty of what this op experienced, check the first page of this thread, no single lady commented because they were all scared and wondering what if it was them that their main boyfriend caught like this, many are already re-assessing their relationship and crubcade ways after reading this thread.

Fear black women, they are highly predictable grin

cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by fof1: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
peepydelano:
so na that olanre babe,with her comments sef,u go know say na she

She is not. Its some one earlier...
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Hakeem3(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:

Mature to the call, God will give u your soul mate.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by franchasng: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
The only things that should make a man cry are:

1.) Death of his mother
2.) Death of his loving father
3.) Loss of crucial investment or business
4.) Loss of a child
5.) If diagnosed with a terminal illness

Real men don't cry for women or love in 2019, Romeo, Jack, etc were all foolish men that died for nothing out of their stupidity.

Love is a total fallacy, what we call love is selfish interests.

The only true love that exist is that between a mother and child, don't be deceived, if you die now, that your so called loving wife will be opening her pussy wide open for another man and she will forget about you in highest 2 years

11 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Sleevia: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sunshine009:
And ive been looking for a man that will agree to no sex relationship since I'm practicing chastity, but because I'm beautiful the ones I see don't agree or agree and break my heart .. OP I'm sorry for what you went through but then again thank you for your post.. At least I still have hope that a man like you is out there and like never before i know my God will bless me with a good man. God saves the ones he loves from somethings, that's what my heartbreak experiences have taught me..
The problem I have with people that talk like you is that most times, you bring nothing to the table and let the man do all the work... like calling often, texting often, initiating talk often... you get most of the monetary values while the man you hope to stay without sex gets NOTHING. i SPEAK from experience and I have ended relationships without sex. I have given to girls I have not physically money without expecting sex... but the truth is that girls like you bring NOTHING TO the table. You were quick to highlight your beautiful... that is a red flag for an experience person like me and pointer that you will bring NOTHING.

5 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
WackyJ1:

See what I did there?

Is the girl perfect? No.
No.

She is capable of that.

Let it end there.

Who said the solution to all flaws is cheating What matters is that was her own solution, which was the cause of the break-up. So she should tell him what drove her to it.

Are you trying to say that you'd rather go on to hurt another person than be informed of a character flaw and work on it?

See, you people are getting caught up in having your sweet revenge on the girl which is not the main thing here. The point is for the guy to tie up his loose ends.

Nobody ends a committed relationship like that except if they're not serious. When you want a divorce don't you have to sit down and with the person and sort it out even though you may hate their guts??

If he meets her and she starts talking rubbish or trying to shift the blame to him, no problem! We know she can do something like that. He's already done with her so he's not going to fall for it, is he?

The woman has packed out of his life already but left her combs and cooking utensils. Let him go and return them to her and get rid of her for good.

This one you people are saying is out of emotion and not logic.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EasternPrince: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

If you have ever witnessed a messy divorce, you will know how stupid and irresponsible it makes the man look to his family and friends when he suddenly dumps the woman, without any explanation except that he's "not marrying her again" and goes and picks up with a new one.

You should be able to explain your grouse clearly except if you're so hurt that you can't stand to talk about it.

At least he is the man, people are always wiling to believe that the woman is at fault so no problem there.

Except if he's ready for them to be nagging him about "whatever happened to our wife". Because that's what happens in African families, whether we like their interference or not

Thank you for the true story but how did your family feel after your messy divorce?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by EasternPrince: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
midnighter:

Who said the solution to all flaws is cheating What matters is that was her own solution, which was the cause of the break-up. So she should tell him what drove her to it.

Are you trying to say that you'd rather go on to hurt another person than be informed of a character flaw and work on it?

See, you people are getting caught up in having your sweet revenge on the girl which is not the main thing here. The point is for the guy to tie up his loose ends.

Nobody ends a committed relationship like that except if they're not serious. When you want a divorce don't you have to sit down and with the person and sort it out even though you may hate their guts??

If he meets her and she starts talking rubbish or trying to shift the blame to him, no problem! We know she can do something like that. He's already done with her so he's not going to fall for it, is he?

The woman has packed out of his life already but left her combs and cooking utensils. Let him go and return them to her and get rid of her for good.

[/s]

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
danigbo:
Sounds like ZEEWORLD film

an interesting and insightful one albeit..

Guys dnt never really trust a chick until una marry, at which point anything u still meet for her hand u go gats manage..
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
midnighter:

It's just an excuse oh @ character flaw. Every thief has aegitimate reason to steal.

What maybe a flaw to her if there's a flaw may be worshipped or overlooked by another person

Moving on without giving her a dig ified exit doesn't mean another party will necessarily bear the burden of her actions

Even sanusi LamIdo desperately wanted to go back to his office to resign honorably but was denied that acess
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by GreatChizzy: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
All the foolishness in the world wrapped up in just this single comment. You mean technically he's at fault and the root cause of her cheating on him, meaning he owes her an apology for being insensitive to her alleged concerns which in turn spurred her on to cheat on him.
Olanre05:

I like your healing process and the way you handled it with utmost maturity. Here is my take on the issue, there are two sides to a coin, you must have given her heaven and earth, make her better off what she used to look like and the likes,and there is one thing you ain't doing right which she might have spoken to you about severally and you ain't changing. Which she is getting from the other guy aside from the materialistic and monetary aspect of it...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.