Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (124267 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Deleted
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by bayulll011(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
pryme:

I get your point of view, but the way try to put your message across needs some refining. You should work on your temperament,

no she should stop being stupiiiid and pathetic,i read all her comment and i was awe with her idiocy.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by bayulll011(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Respect55:
Why are u guys wasting time replying to quotes that you should just ignore and walk over. This is heartbreaking

great man i salute you.

i love the way you acted throughout the whole drama,don't mind that one we know her type and she's just paind maybe she's in love with you abi but my advice run from her cos she has all the sign of bitterness
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by maximusprime2000: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Daviddson:
Hello man, I'd advise you to give her benefit of doubt and unblock her and be ready to hear her out. I'm interested in this story because you said it was a no-sex relationship.

a no-sex relationship to a Lady is nothing but friendzoned relationship, she wont feel any guit cos she did not invest her body and she can jump ship anytime. it is in their psychie. but neva mind she will definitely comes back wen ran out of options.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by I888(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

You do not seem to understand that I definitely see OP as a weakling with this behaviour he has been displaying. So you don't have any point.

Lol so if both families were made aware of the cheating she would still go and write stupid suicide notes with his name on it right?

She would still go to his sister and rub her face on the ground without saying anything when the sister knows she is a cheater. Ewo!

She is actually winning because neither of the two families know about her shame. He just made himself look like a time-waster which I'm sure the girl is thanking her stars for.

Unseroiusness begets unseroiusness...you are all welcome to keep praising each other smh
at 3.45pm, you are still replying everybody on this issue. Is it by force to accept your point? undecided I have never seen a female nairalander act this way. Like, WTF? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by healthserve(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
O boy 80,000 views. I swear Seun owes this guy money big time.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Triniti(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
When the rich guy have used her finish. She will definitely come back for forgiveness. Nigeria girls are useless undecided
Logo na for your backyard this thing happen o!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Logobenz0: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Triniti:
Logo na for your backyard this thing happen o!
this kind thing no fit happen for my backyard o! My backyard dey secured!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
I888:
at 3.45pm, you are still replying everybody on this issue. Is it by force to accept your point? undecided I have never seen a female nairalander act this way. Like, WTF? undecided

Somebody quoted me and I answered, does it bother you sweetheart? kiss

Just give mummy her phone back okay? Maybe you should go and take your siesta so you can wake up later and understand what a total idiot and dunderhead you really are undecided

Because I disagreed with you and you couldn't answer my point you're taking offence when I reply to another person. You must be a child.

Our conversation ended how many hours ago, I haven't quoted you again but you still somehow found your way back into my mentions. What a fool! grin I guess you must be craving my attention.

It's 5.07pm and you're still following me around this thread like a dying mosquito, quoting me from nowhere since yesterday bloody idiot
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Triniti(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
this kind thing no fit happen for my backyard o! My backyard dey secured!
Lol.....the op na Ph boy
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by I888(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

Just give mummy her phone back okay? Maybe you should go and take your siesta so you can wake up later and understand what a total idiot and dunderhead you really are undecided

Because I disagreed with you and you couldn't answer my point you're taking offence when I reply to another person. You must be a child.

Our conversation ended how many hours ago, I haven't quoted you again but you still somehow found your way back into my mentions. What a fool! grin I guess you must be craving my attention.

It's 5.07pm and you're still following me around this thread like a dying mosquito, quoting me from nowhere since yesterday bloody idiot
U must really think I am a gentle man... if i start now, na u go run, as in, i so go down gutter with you until you leave this thread for good...
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by maximusprime2000: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Respect55:

The only thing I can remember not doing is sex because I'm a Christian. That also couldn't actually be her problem because she hadn't raised the issue after we talked about it that there would be none. What else could she possibly want?

sex is what she wanted which is the autimate price a woman pays in a relationship. u are right to set ur standard which she couldnt meet. just move on ,she aint ur type.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ebubeslym(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

Of a truth, you have subtly and later on openly taken this issue personal.
Drink some water,and unfollow the thread.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebubeslym:

You can drink your own water Sir.

The guy who has been insulting me since morning just because I don't agree with him hasn't taken the issue personal right?

Of a lie!
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Korllami007: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

You do not seem to understand that I definitely see OP as a weakling with this behaviour he has been displaying. So you don't have any point.

Lol so if both families were made aware of the cheating she would still go and write stupid suicide notes with his name on it right?

She would still go to his sister and rub her face on the ground without saying anything when the sister knows she is a cheater. Ewo!

She is actually winning because neither of the two families know about her shame. He just made himself look like a time-waster which I'm sure the girl is thanking her stars for.

Unseroiusness begets unseroiusness...you are all welcome to keep praising each other smh

You want him to call family meeting before he breaks up with her. I got you. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ebubeslym(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Korllami007:

You want him to call family meeting before he breaks up with her. I got you. grin grin grin

I just tire for the kind talk flowing frm that handle.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by I888(m): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebubeslym:

make una leave that stupid girl jare.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
The mum called me few minutes ago that she has been discharged from the hospital and is doing pretty fine. I said thank God. She asked me to hold on that she wants to talk to me, i kept my cool becuase I don't like disrespecting me elders.
She:Hello dear,
Me:Hi
She:I'm back from the hospital. I'm sorry for everything.
Me:No problems
She: So tell me, when are you coming to our house?
Me:There will be no need for that.
She: Really?
Me: Sure.
(The line went dead at the other end)
After some second ;
She: Can I come to your house?
Me: Don't worry about that. It won't be necessary either. You know this.
She stopped talking so I waited for like few seconds and ended the call.

I think that will be all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
For those of u guys exchanging words with a lady, don't you think you can do better than that?
She had used many excruciating words on me but it doesn't affect me. You are a man and not a woman. Let her be. Allow her to type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Goldensword: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Respect55:
The mum called me few minutes ago that she has been discharged from the hospital and is doing pretty fine. I said thank God. She asked me to hold on that she wants to talk to me, i kept my cool becuase I don't like disrespecting me elders.
After some second ;

Interesting, please keep us updates on any development, i have learned a lot so far from your thread

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ebubeslym(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Respect55:
After some second ;

Somebody wants to eat her cake and have it back.

lol
can i come to your house kee her there.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Korllami007: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebubeslym:

Somebody wants to eat her cake and have it back.

lol
can i come to your house kee her there.

She wants to keep op for marriage and the other guy for curing of konji. Na this type of girl they Bleep their ex a day before marriage and unknowingly op will father another man's child.

Op just dodge a hand grenade.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Korllami007: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebubeslym:

No be only you. The guy talk say he no do. Na by force? grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Ebubeslym(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Korllami007:

She wants to keep op for marriage and the other guy for curing of konji. Na this type of girl they Bleep their ex a day before marriage and unknowingly op will father another man's child.

Op just dodge a hand grenade.

Me thinks that its a nuclear warhead OP dodge so.

A very slimmy manuplator

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Samcent: 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ebubeslym:

I thought I was the only one that saw that.
However, my mind is telling me something oh...

Meanwhile, Respect55 did I read that her mum said a short prayer for you?
E be like say the babe family even commend your maturity. Family begging things might also be in the package for you.
Please, maintain a peaceful and cordial relationship with her family.

Much respect to you. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Samcent:

I thought I was the only one that saw that.
However, my mind is telling me something oh...

Meanwhile, Respect55 did I read that her mum said a short prayer for you?
E be like say the babe family even commend your maturity. Family begging things might also be in the package for you.
Please, maintain a peaceful and cordial relationship with her family.

Much respect to you. Cheers!

It's not the first time she is doing that. She Call once in a while to pray for me.

I also ran into the dad after Bible study this evening

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Goldensword:

Interesting, please keep us updates on any development, i have learned a lot so far from your thread
Thanks. Wish u well

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Omotakins(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
midnighter:

You can drink your own water Sir.

The guy who has been insulting me since morning just because I don't agree with him hasn't taken the issue personal right?

Of a lie!
Midnighter, are u trying to be expressive or could this be a downright sign of obsession? I equally sensed ur predisposition to being infantile considering the litany of your comments. Do you really need this?

I tried as much as I could as an adult to restrain myself from making comment about u, I just couldn't keep it anymore.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Its a no-brainer she has no case. But after reflecting with my inner man over the issue, I felt or rather I won't break up with a lady for this. I mean it with all sense of responsibility. So I'm making a u-turn from my previous stance of him walking away.

Anyway she got caught up in the massive negative energy the scenario generated which he would have doused down if he gave her the attention she craved after the incident

Anyways, let's watch how things unfold. He remains completely innocent by all means possible.

Let me tell you that your reflection and your inner man is bullshit.

I have dropped logical replies on this thread giving good reasons why it is his choice if he chooses not to have anything to do with her again.

You have allowed yourself to be manipulated into taking responsibility for someone's own lack of emotional responsibility.

If the man was abroad when the girl tried to commit suicide. Who will they hold?

If the man was a big man's son or had high connections. Who will the father hold?

That girl is a demon.

Clear and simple.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

Very respectful ending... ( I mean her dad's handling of issues )

... Though she loved you truly/genuinely and isn't as terrible as depicted here in many ways....

Good we have men of strong character.

Best of luck Bro

I shake my head and pity you.

You have not been played thoroughly by a manipulator before.

When I mean thoroughly. I mean thoroughly.

If not you will know that Love is not by some bedside confession.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
healthserve:

There's something called perspectives. And many of us as bystanders in this events saw the avenues we saw how we chose to see them because of the emotions it aroused in us.

At her age, her handling asper her maturity/intellectual power forms the basis of her actions. She deeply loves him. I can bet. From today due to this issue I won't comment on relationships issues that borders around breakup.

I maintain my stand she loved him but was ignorant on how best to apply herself. Its a feeling. I'm hardly wrong when I get this way.

Oh God...

This ignorance is thick...

Very thick..

You've have not tangled with a member of the Machiavelian Triad before.

You might not even know what that means..

If you had.

You for no talk this thing.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omotakins:
Midnighter, are u trying to be expressive or could this be a downright sign of obsession? I equally sensed ur predisposition to being infantile considering the litany of your comments. Do you really need this?

I tried as much as I could as an adult to restrain myself from making comment about u, I just couldn't keep it anymore.

Lol, not at all. They quoted me and I answered them.

Maybe you should explain the bolded, the guy who quoted me before that is much more infantile than I am which I why I stopped ignoring him and made sure I shut him up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.