Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (123979 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Korllami007: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
jaymichael:
Virtue is it's own reward. You will heal fine. Develop the habit of using writing as a therapy. Devote a bit more time to your passion and hubby.
Wetin Musa no go see for gate? 2011, bought a phone for a girl and she used another boy's picture as the screensaver, homeboy confronted her and she said 'GO AND ENTER GUTTER OR KILL YOURSELF' she later married the guy. What later transpired is a story for another day which makes a very very interesting read.
Another one after some years got pregnant for another man while we still dey date. Na me disvirgin her o. She was still collecting money from me for treatment when I thought it was just fever not knowing it was the onset of pregnancy.
This girl has a very very good and kind heart but she is easily influenced and swayed by peer pressure and she fancied the good things of life. I learnt she later married the guy. She later contacted me some years later when she had a still born and she said she was told and even dreamt about it that if she didn't ask for forgiveness from someone she offended, she may not be able to bear a child. I prayed for her and I told her that I didn't lay a curse on her nor wish her bad as it is against my principles as woman be like market, na who price well them go sell am to.
I am now married to someone that gives me what I cherish most in a Union which is PEACE OF MIND. In both cases, I just accepted my lot and moved on painfully. I needed no therapy or healing process. I just engaged in my daily routine, faced my job and not think much about it but most importantly, I BORE NO HATE OR RESENTMENT IN MY HEART towards them. I did not change my nature or character especially towards the women folks, this made me not miss the right one when she came along.
You see, e no get the thing wey Akpan never see for inside afang soup. Your story is even lenient sef.
Good luck to you bro.

Chisos. Your eyes don see shege from daughters of eve. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
midnighter:

Somebody quoted me and I answered, does it bother you sweetheart? kiss

Just give mummy her phone back okay? Maybe you should go and take your siesta so you can wake up later and understand what a total idiot and dunderhead you really are undecided

Because I disagreed with you and you couldn't answer my point you're taking offence when I reply to another person. You must be a child.

Our conversation ended how many hours ago, I haven't quoted you again but you still somehow found your way back into my mentions. What a fool! grin I guess you must be craving my attention.

It's 5.07pm and you're still following me around this thread like a dying mosquito, quoting me from nowhere since yesterday bloody idiot

Midnighter is angry. You're from Edo. Edo girls are known for their notorious sojourn in Europe but you went to the UK for schooling.

Secondly, the story in this thread is a fiction. The author wanted to introduce the "police and legal part " but dropped it because it would cause him problems.

His conversation on phone with the girl's parents on some occasions in the story should not have been in English as he has written out here. Even if the conversations were interpreted it wouldn't be that planned an accurate. Except he is lying.

His sister's character has flaws that is why the character is sidelined. His sister who should represent his family in the whole thing is nowhere to be found.

He wants us to buy his shoes. Especially the misogynistic humans who support him
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Anonymousness22: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2019
Sorry bro, I just had mine tonight after 2 years, I honestly don't know how it will be now. Too much issues, too much lies leading to a growing trust issues. I hope I get better soon sha, it hurts. embarassed cry cry
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Anonymousness22:
Sorry bro, I just had mine tonight after 2 years, I honestly don't know how it will be now. Too much issues, too much lies leading to a growing trust issues. I hope I get better soon sha, it hurts. embarassed cry cry

His story is a fiction. Talk to your babe and tell her you don't like how she treats you. Ask her if she is still interested. If she isn't tell her never to return. However , truth be told, when she returns to meet you single and she isn't pregnant you'll still take her back .
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jaymichael(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Respect55:

Good to know u still had the guts to give it a try one after the other. More commendable is the fact that such didn't change your perception about girls and relationships. I won't lie to you, it changed mine totally. Maybe I was broken to the root. Maybe Maybe my heart was shattered and my feelings flew far away.
As a matter of fact, when I see people now talking about their relationship or the likes, I seem to pity them. There is this mindset recorded in my memory that something bad will always happen in a relationship.
I really need to see a psychologist
Relax your mind, you go still dey alright. Sometimes, we can bend our principles a bit to act as shock absorber in times like this. Personally "no sex before marriage" is a no no for me. I have never seen ONE PERSON that has worked for. I can forgive anything even cheating according to circumstances and mood because I realize that one mistake of cheating doesn't make that person a mean or bad person. There are other good aspects of that person to consider. For me, it all depends on the efforts and sacrifices we both are ready to commit in the union for it to work.
Lastly, expect the worst of all unpleasant experiences but hope for the best of it all. Marriage and relationships are all earthly experiences that will pass away, and life is too short not to allow oneself to enjoy those indulgences. I can never allow my "principles to come and go and kill me. I control my principle, not the other way round. I know what I want in life and my principles cannot come and ruin my happiness.
I learnt from my challenging experiences and that has made me one hell of a tough bastard especially when it comes to women issues. I still have those I love but I am past that stage to allow sentimental feelings from the women folks to take me for a ride.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by jaymichael(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2019
Korllami007:

Chisos. Your eyes don see shege from daughters of eve. grin grin
I tell you, Local man see things for ghetto. Those one wey run, when them realized say them dey miss something (I didn't have money but the little I had, I shared wholeheartedly with kindness and pure love) the things we later did, if their partners know, e reach for them to commit suicide. Those daughters of Eve made me realize say me sef na "SONS" OF SOLOMON NA. Local man experiences for Ghetto cannot wipe off abeg grin
I don't consider myself a nice person anymore but a very practical person that won't allow sentiments becloud my sense of reasoning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Anonymousness22: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:

His story is a fiction. Talk to your babe and tell her you don't like how she treats you. Ask her if she is still interested. If she isn't tell her never to return. However , truth be told, when she returns to meet you single and she isn't pregnant you'll still take her back .
She won't be back. My offense? I criticize for always telling her to get something doing(I pay for almost everything), I am possessive, I'm not romantic. She compares me with her ex on a regular. Babe always said she regrets leaving the guy for me, I'm a mistake. I always overlook that but she said it clearly yesterday and even called me a waste of life and time. Never in my life will I fall so deeply inlove.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Anonymousness22:

She won't be back. My offense? I criticize for always telling her to get something doing(I pay for almost everything), I am possessive, I'm not romantic. She compares me with her ex on a regular. Babe always said she regrets leaving the guy for me, I'm a mistake. I always overlook that but she said it clearly yesterday and even called me a waste of life and time. Never in my life will I fall so deeply inlove.

Sorry, develop yourself then. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Anonymousness22: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:

Sorry, develop yourself then. How old are you?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Anonymousness22:

You still very young. Guess she is 22 as well?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Tonyspecial(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2019
midnighter:

What?
continue pretending till i grab ur balls
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Respect55:

I have already wished her well

Your girl is not necessarily a bad person. She is 24 and probably immature that why she doesnt know how best to handle issues. I know some people will say 24 is perfectly mature. Forget that thing.

An older her would have known how to beg you without this escalating. If you choose to date a young girl then you better have enough maturity to cover for both of you.

She is at an age where she wants to experience different things. If you have been her only boyfriend, she probably was carried away by the other guy and now she has somehow come to her senses

Reading through, i decide she wasnt entirely bad. But you alone know her based on her previous attitudes, so you can decide if she is worth keeping.

Is this her first time doing things like this, does she have other attitudinal problems, does she always take drastic decisions like the suicide option. If she does take drastic decision then...

But really if you are going to date a young girl, then your maturity should be like x2 to cover for both of you. Evwn old wives misbehave .

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Anonymousness22: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:

You still very young. Guess she is 22 as well?
No, she is actually 23. Thanks a lot for your response sir
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by midnighter(f): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:

Secondly, the story in this thread is a fiction. The author wanted to introduce the "police and legal part " but dropped it because it would cause him problems.

His conversation on phone with the girl's parents on some occasions in the story should not have been in English as he has written out here. Even if the conversations were interpreted it wouldn't be that planned an accurate. Except he is lying.

His sister's character has flaws that is why the character is sidelined. His sister who should represent his family in the whole thing is nowhere to be found.

He was paraphrasing, you dont expect somebody to recount a conversation exactly as it went when retelling it with their own words. The conversation should be taken in context with his writing style and not how you would expect the "characters" to be sounding, especially when we dont know them personally.

Police and legal part is credible since he was not at fault. It was a formality and not an indictment.

Sister's character is not sidelined; her role was commensurate to the events that occurred since you dont know their family arrangement and the guy is already angry with the woman.

The narrative is entirely plausible, dude has nothing to gain from lying.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:

Midnighter is angry. You're from Edo. Edo girls are known for their notorious sojourn in Europe but you went to the UK for schooling.

He wants us to buy his shoes. Especially the misogynistic humans who support him
You will be alright.
But for your information, I have many fictitious stories in my system but I direct them to where they should be directed and not here on Nairaland. All my threads here are realities about me if u have checked well.
Of what use is it to me to lie unnecessarily? I have better things to do.

You opined that my motive is to market my wares, I just pity u. I'm not struggling bro. If you reside here in portharcourt, you can take a stroll to my shop and see things for yourself. I'm also engaged in so many other things that yield income.

Learn how to post responsibly or walk over when u aren't sure of your instinct.
Say what you know. He family don't speak English? Tell me more. That's the only language they speak even in their house whenever I visited. Take that for real.
The police case had to end that way because there is actually no case against me. The police might have told the dad that at my absence. Were you expecting the case to drag on on which ground precisely?

Any way, continue thinking.

6 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2019
sedutrice:

Your girl is not necessarily a bad person. She is 24 and probably immature that why she doesnt know how best to handle issues. I know some people will say 24 is perfectly mature. Forget that thing.

An older her would have known how to beg you without this escalating. If you choose to date a young girl then you better have enough maturity to cover for both of you.

She is at an age where she wants to experience different things. If you have been her only boyfriend, she probably was carried away by the other guy and now she has somehow come to her senses

Reading through, i decide she wasnt entirely bad. But you alone know her based on her previous attitudes, so you can decide if she is worth keeping.

Is this her first time doing things like this, does she have other attitudinal problems, does she always take drastic decisions like the suicide option. If she does take drastic decision then...

But really if you are going to date a young girl, then your maturity should be like x2 to cover for both of you. Evwn old wives misbehave .
I never said she is. My feelings towards her aren't there anymore.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by I888(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Respect55:

Good to know u still had the guts to give it a try one after the other. More commendable is the fact that such didn't change your perception about girls and relationships. I won't lie to you, it changed mine totally. Maybe I was broken to the root. Maybe Maybe my heart was shattered and my feelings flew far away.
As a matter of fact, when I see people now talking about their relationship or the likes, I seem to pity them. There is this mindset recorded in my memory that something bad will always happen in a relationship.
I really need to see a psychologist
Lol..it will pass grin

I know that feeling bro. we all have been there. There was a time i hated women... as in, serious HATRED, including those that I had no history with.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by I888(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Respect55:

You will be alright.
But for your information, I have many fictitious stories in my system but I direct them to where they should be directed and not here on Nairaland. All my threads here are realities about me if u have checked well.
Of what use is it to me to lie unnecessarily? I have better things to do.

You opined that my motive is to market my wares, I just pity u. I'm not struggling bro. If you reside here in portharcourt, you can take a stroll to my shop and see things for yourself. I'm also engaged in so many other things that yield income.

Learn how to post responsibly or walk over when u aren't sure of your instinct.
Say what you know. He family don't speak English? Tell me more. That's the only language they speak even in their house whenever I visited. Take that for real.
The police case had to end that way because there is actually no case against me. The police might have told the dad that at my absence. Were you expecting the case to drag on on which ground precisely?

Any way, continue thinking.
Learn how to identify a troll and never feed them. You should have ignored that dude.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
I888:
Learn how to identify a troll and never feed them. You should have ignored that dude.
You are right.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Hardebaryor(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Hardebaryor(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Respect55:

I never said she is. My feelings towards her aren't there anymore.
I feel that you should move from your house to another place for the time being
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hardebaryor:
Why?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Dreiwizzy: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hardebaryor:
Reason?
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Some people actually thought I was harsh with the way I ended my relationship with my ex in the past, maybe u will have to retract ur steps after reading this.

For few days now, I have been having some issues with mtly atm card pin. Whenever I want to make withdrawal, the response will be, "maximum pin trial exceeded" whereas I haven't used the card at all. I thought it was network ish so I kept my cool. Normally, I would walk into the bank to withdraw.
Fastfoward to today, I decided to meet with customer care agents inside the bank to reset my pin. I went in, laid my complaint and the lady asked me to join others siting down till it gets to my turn. A familiar voice called me name and it was her. My ex. We exchanged pleasantries like nothing happened.

I didn't notice anything till she got up to be attended to when her time came. She was pregnant. I felt drained. Someone I thought I left a virgin, pregnant? I couldn't believe my eyes.
After sorting her issue out, she came back and sat down. At the far back inside Zenith bank along Psychiatric road.(For those of you in portharcourt).
It later got to my turn after a while and my pin was reseted and everything was cool as I found out later. I wanted to leave and she followed me. When we stepped outside the bank premises, she pleaded if I would excuse her. I did.
She asked if I'm surprised with what I'm seeing, I didn't answer. I was dumbfounded.
She just told me that there was nothing to explain to me me.
She: "There is no need trying to explain anything to you. All I'm saying is that I'm sorry and you should forgive me." She gave in to tears. I managed to keep my cool. "Don't do that" I managed to say to stop her from crying. Then I asked her where she is living to which she said she is still with her parents. "What of the owner of this" I asked making reference to her pregnancy to which she said it's the same guy I saw her with .
I asked why she isn't living with him ans she replied that he absconded when they found out she was pregnant.

I comforted her and tried leaving and she help my hand. I turned and she knelt down at the full glare of passer-bys. I managed to lift her up forcefully when she refused to stand up. We went back to the bank premises, i made a 5k withdrawal with mmy ATM card and gave her to assure her that I bear no grudges and she thanked me.

I tool another route even though we were meant to take same.

I feel pains

11 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nappy760(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Respect55:
Some people actually thought I was harsh with the way I ended my relationship with my ex in the past, maybe u will have to retract ur steps after reading this.

For few days now, I have been having some issues with mtly atm card pin. Whenever I want to make withdrawal, the response will be, "maximum pin trial exceeded" whereas I haven't used the card at all. I thought it was network ish so I kept my cool. Normally, I would walk into the bank to withdraw.
Fastfoward to today, I decided to meet with customer care agents inside the bank to reset my pin. I went in, laid my complaint and the lady asked me to join others siting down till it gets to my turn. A familiar voice called me name and it was her. My ex. We exchanged pleasantries like nothing happened.

I didn't notice anything till she got up to be attended to when her time came. She was pregnant. I felt drained. Someone I thought I left a virgin, pregnant? I couldn't believe my eyes.
After sorting her issue out, she came back and sat down. At the far back inside Zenith bank along Psychiatric road.(For those of you in portharcourt).
It later got to my turn after a while and my pin was reseted and everything was cool as I found out later. I wanted to leave and she followed me. When we stepped outside the bank premises, she pleaded if I would excuse her. I did.
She asked if I'm surprised with what I'm seeing, I didn't answer. I was dumbfounded.
She: "There is no need trying to explain anything to you. All I'm saying is that I'm sorry and you should forgive me." She gave in to tears. I managed to keep my cool. "Don't do that" I managed to say to stop her from crying. Then I asked her where she is living to which she said she is still with her parents. "What of the owner of this" I asked making reference to her pregnancy to which she said it's the same guy I saw her with .
I asked why she isn't living with him ans she replied that he absconded when they found out she was pregnant.

I comforted her and tried leaving and she help my hand. I turned and she knelt down at the full glare of passer-bys. I managed to lift her up forcefully when she refused to stand up. We went back to the bank premises, i made a 5k withdrawal with mmy ATM card and gave her to assure her that I bear no grudges and she thanked me.

I feel pains

Damn undecided ....I remember following this last year, about her wanting to commit suicide...
Mehnnnnnn...... Thank goodness you didn't go back to her .
Sorry bro, I can only imagine how you feel

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Respect55:

I feel pains

I followed up this post and i saw how some people bash you and some people praise you for your maturity and for not being mumu.
see for this life you can never satisfied human being just do your best and leave the rest.
so about your ex thank God for you man this thing that happened to her happen to those that doesn't stay one place looking higher bidder they think high bidder get for time them or mumu although what the guy did was not okay but am thinking the guy can't just runaway like that they are still more story in her mouth to say is it not this our Nigeria girls trust them at your risk.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nappy760(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
luvyaself95:

I followed up this post and i saw how some people bash you and some people praise you for your maturity and for not being mumu.
see for this life you can never satisfied human being just do your best and leave the rest.
so about your ex thank God for you man this thing that happened to her happen to those that doesn't stay one place looking higher bidder they think high bidder get for time them or mumu although what the guy did was not okay but am thinking the guy can't just runaway like that they are still more story in her mouth to say is it not this our Nigeria girls trust them at your risk.

Whatever story is left is really not his concern anymore.

2 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
nappy760:

Whatever story is left is really not his concern anymore.
lol that is true sha.
Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
luvyaself95:

I wasn't even ready to hear more because it wasn't of any use to me. I have bn calling this same guy since 13th December and he told me he went for outside work.(he is still owing me 3k for the second purchase he did after that encounter). It might be true. It might not

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by Respect55(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
nappy760:

Damn undecided ....I remember following this last year, about her wanting to commit suicide...
Mehnnnnnn...... Thank goodness you didn't go back to her .
Sorry bro, I can only imagine how you feel
it's just unfortunate. Of a truth I pity her

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nappy760(m): 7:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Girls ehn.....I came to the conclusion after my experience with a female friend sometime ago that girls only choose to learn from their own experience.
If a young girl has decided she wants to experience something , even her great grand father cannot stop her. No matter how she is persuaded that this thing isn't good for you.
Eventually she will find a way to experience it , what am I saying !!!some don't learn from it sef
undecided it is well

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend by nappy760(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Respect55:
it's just unfortunate. Of a truth I pity her

You have a good heart.
But if we sit down to reason things, we will realise that our destinies are our own hands and nobody else...
She made a wrong choice and has to bear the consequences

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.