Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Advise To Young Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advise To Young Nigerians (319 Views)

We Want To Prepare Young Nigerians For Greatness At Maduka University - Founder / Habaripay To Host Hackaton For Young Nigerians In Universities / The Harm The Neolife People Are Doing To Young Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Young Nigerians by Forward77(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2019
My young brothers and sisters, I want to tell you something very important, i need you all to focus.

Out country is a total mess right now and there’s no hope for the future as it stands now.
It’s so obvious that nothing is working.
And our country is not worth dying for looking at the current situation.

We keep lying to ourselves everyday with false hopes and beliefs that things will get better and there’s no sign of a change at all; our country is rather retrogressing.
Our country has deteriorated to the extent that it’s no more worth it dying for because they don’t value or appreciate your life.

In every election, the youths are slaughtered and used as sacrificial lambs for desperate politicians seeking power by all means.

All the things we were promised while growing up have turned out to be fallacies as we grow up.
Eg. General Muhammadu Buhari was head of state before I was born and now that I’m an adult, he is president.

There is almost no hope for the young Nigerian.

There advise is this, if by any means you travel out of Nigeria, make sure you get paper updated and apply for citizenship there.
It’s not a crime to have dual citizenship.
From there, you might develop yourself and become a pace setter for your family, community, state and country.

These politicians are playing us and preparing their kids for the better future with Nigeria while the common man has little or no hope at all.

We can’t be idle and expect the skies to fall.
Even though you’re hated in any country you find yourself, endure it and become a better version of yourself.

Engage in legal business and give it all you got.
There’s already a blessing that comes with being Nigerian. Anything we touch succeeds.
Please stay away from illegal businesses.
Be a Nigerian at night and a non-national by day as it will save you a lot of trouble.
Do not go to places where there are many Nigerians.

Let us take ourselves forward and remember that the only reason why youths from USA and Europe are doing better is because of good policies but they are not as smart as we are

Don’t forget to pit God first.

We can do better, just that the policies in Nigeria makes it though for us to survive.
Our future is in our hands.

God bless all of us!

1 Like

Re: Advise To Young Nigerians by blackpanthar: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2019
lalasticala pls this should be on FRONT PAGE.

it is a wake up call.

shocked I hope dem neva pass the BILL YET O

3 Likes

Re: Advise To Young Nigerians by RealSmartboy(m): 2:24am On Nov 25, 2019
Tnx sir

1 Like

Re: Advise To Young Nigerians by johnkey: 4:35am On Nov 25, 2019
Last last we go burn the country down, if only security agencies aren't backing this politicians up I swear naija go don better but no DSS Police Army Navy Airforce all work for govt

1 Like

Re: Advise To Young Nigerians by Nickisindigo(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Op remember citizenship is usually 10 years
Re: Advise To Young Nigerians by Forward77(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Nickisindigo:
Op remember citizenship is usually 10 years

I’m well aware of that!

Take your mind back to 10 years ago, you certainly have a lot to regret, is it not good and valuable to secure your future and your kid’s future with a 10 year old sacrifice that will eventually pay off. PMB will rule Nigeria for 8 years. Add 2 years to it and it will be 10.
You have nothing to loose.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused And Really Need Help / Don't Let Your Woman Go If She Have These Qualities / Income Tax Filing Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.