Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Married The Wrong Man-now My Life Has Changed:please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married The Wrong Man-now My Life Has Changed:please Advise! (479 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married The Wrong Man-now My Life Has Changed:please Advise! by Beke2020: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Hello ma,

I need help. I do not know who to confide in. This is very serious and I am so confused and filled with all kinds of emotion. I am married but I am in love with someone else and this is driving me crazy.

Chike and KC (not real names please) and I met during NYSC in Nassarawa state five years ago. Of course being from the East and posted to the North bonded us together. We were also members of the Corpers Christian fellowship.

These guys and I got a place to stay.We all lived in the same compound doing our service together. Being close,I kinda was like their sister and cooked and took care of the guys. They were like my brothers. We were a family.

I realized I was falling in love with Chike after a while. Both guys were single even though ladies were throwing themselves at them. The girls even tried to be nice to me thinking I would make it easier for the guys to accept them.

Chike was the free spirited one. Always playing with everyone. KC was more serious and focused. I told KC I was in love with Chike. He encouraged me to let him know about my feelings which I tried but Chike did not seem interested in me. He saw me more of like......

https://livelystones.com.ng/married-the-wrong-man-now-my-life-has-changedplease-advise/

Re: Married The Wrong Man-now My Life Has Changed:please Advise! by Trimque2k1(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Beke2020:
Hello ma,

I need help. I do not know who to confide in. This is very serious and I am so confused and filled with all kinds of emotion. I am married but I am in love with someone else and this is driving me crazy.

Chike and KC (not real names please) and I met during NYSC in Nassarawa state five years ago. Of course being from the East and posted to the North bonded us together. We were also members of the Corpers Christian fellowship.

These guys and I got a place to stay.We all lived in the same compound doing our service together. Being close,I kinda was like their sister and cooked and took care of the guys. They were like my brothers. We were a family.

I realized I was falling in love with Chike after a while. Both guys were single even though ladies were throwing themselves at them. The girls even tried to be nice to me thinking I would make it easier for the guys to accept them.

Chike was the free spirited one. Always playing with everyone. KC was more serious and focused. I told KC I was in love with Chike. He encouraged me to let him know about my feelings which I tried but Chike did not seem interested in me. He saw me more of like......

https://livelystones.com.ng/married-the-wrong-man-now-my-life-has-changedplease-advise/

Thunder was created for ur sake...watch out...

1 Like

Re: Married The Wrong Man-now My Life Has Changed:please Advise! by Beke2020: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
shocked
Trimque2k1:
Thunder was created for ur sake...watch out...

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Numbers Permanently / Romance And Career Decision In Robbery / How I Make Up To 500k Within 45 Days From Betking Bonus Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.