Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A (2715 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by Bola146(f): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
10 what Happy anniversary to them...
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by MDBrand: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
fcdgrand:
e be like say na de same aboki wey de call me also, he numba end for 15 abi?
Lol... 98... grin grin grin. He called me Allen
Re: Girl Who Received A Wrong Number Call Set To Tie Knot With The Caller 10 Years A by KingAzubuike(f): 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Years back, I mistakenly transferred airtime to a wrong number. The last digit was the only difference in our numbers. I called but the person denied at first sha.. I decided to add the number on what's app and lo and behold, twas a young pretty damsel.. today we are very close friends.
People can meet under crazy circumstances.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Working As A Labourer [watch Video] / VIDEO: Girl Catches Her Boyfriend Nack!ng His Side Chick In Her Apartment / This Meme Has Been Trending Since Last Month...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.