Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater (12630 Views)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by SmashingM(f): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2010
blakmonsta:

woman beater = scum

Gbam!!!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by blakmonsta: 10:21am On Nov 24, 2010
woman beater = dregs of existence
blakmonsta:

There is no excuse on Gods earth for hitting a woman.

EVEN IF she hits you or throws things at you.

Of course claiming that she 'talks too much' etc is JUST RUBBISH. You are a man. Learn to stomach the nagging. It's part and parcel of your lot in life. God knew what he was doing when he made the woman nag, even when she knows she shouldn't. YOU should have the strength of will to withstand the nagging and if you can't, you should NEVER HAVE MARRIED HER. simple. No-one will criticize you for failing to marry your girlfriend because she nags you to near-insanity. But once you have married her, that is your duty as a man. ENDURE THE NAGGING.

You cannot even beat your daughters. Leave that for your wife.

You have no business marrying a woman that beats you, and she cannot stop you from leaving. IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER IN RETALIATION THEN YOU DESERVE THE WORST RETRIBUTION POSSIBLE.

Once you hit a woman, you have no justification left. They do NOT have the strength to fairly provoke violence from you, so there is no way you can claim self defence or whatever. DO NOT HIT. Finish.

And if she raises a weapon against you despite non-provocation? Then she is insane, and you should take appropriate steps. If you even mention 'love' in this case you deserve a slap yourself. You beat her up because she raises a weapon against you, then you stay married to her because you are in love? You sir and your wife are both sick and deserve to be locked in an asylum!!!!!!

woman beater = scum
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2010
If any guy ever hits a girl he should not only go to jail but also get death penalty instanta for this cruel crime and if i ever saw a guy hit a girl id smash his face in so to all the women beaters go rot in hell.you noe you a pussy if you hit a women cause you to afraid to hit a man
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Tokotaya: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2010
If this story is true, Saidi needs treatment. It is unacceptable for men to hit women. And that is not to say a woman should go about slapping her husband because he will not hit back. It is unacceptable for women to hit men either. As a woman, if you do, take the repercussions bravely. QED.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 10:49am On Nov 24, 2010
flogging a woman with Cane is a things of the past, just one or two slap is recomendated, cheers! wink
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2010
Dat Saidi of a guy should be castrated, initially it was Fathia Balogun and now Funke
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2010
ok since when as beating of slapin a women a crime? u people shuld leave Saidi Baluguni alone!!

we all no womens hardly obey and they should be corected, so whats the big deal? angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

flogging a woman with Cane is a things of the past, just one or two slap is recomendated, cheers! wink

Douchebag
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by oludashmi(f): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2010
To all the ladies in the house if your man should beat you all you need to do is to go into the kitchen, find the biggest knife and insert it very deep into a non fatal part of his body ie his thigh, upper arm or face.

Beating / slapping women is for cowards and men who have inferiority complex and cant handle their anger. If a man is to beat me he has to make sure i die in the process otherwise th at fight wont finish. I will fight him with anything I find pots bottles pans knives etc.

And for the man that wants to slap me never in your life eat my food again o. That is why IBO husbands die young cos they dont stop beating their wives and as a favour the wife kills them since there is no divorce.

Some people will now turn around and say it is because he loves you; if he beats you cos he loves you what will he do if he hates you. My father through out when he was alive didnt beat me God help the man that does.

@ebonyvibe
The belief that ibo women dont divorce is a thing of the past, infact it is now a once upon a time story!
Do yourself a favour, visit a magistrate court close to you and you will series of ibo couples and other tribes sitting for their names to be called for the unting of the knot, I have personally witnessed this several times so I am not telling you tales. You can as well do your research online and read more than you ever expected.

Infact I know up to 4 igbo women who have divorced and 3 have re-married now.
So, you dont have to kill a man cos he beats you, instead separate and later re-unite or divorce for both soul to be.

@topic
Any man who beats a woman/his wife is a COWARD!
He can only prove me wrong if he beats his fellow men/colleagues at every wrong done to him.
Many of them only shout and speak grammar when it comes to a man-to-man disagreement but raise their hands at a woman.

Any man who beats his wife needs to be beaten too cos he is as guilty as the woman he is battering. And two wrongs will never make a right. I can only accept that a woman be beaten if she hits her husband.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 11:11am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

ok since when as beating of slapin a women a crime? u people shuld leave Saidi Baluguni alone!!

we all no womens hardly obey and they should be corected, so whats the big deal? angry

its not saidi balogun,`the bone of contention is raising your hand on a woman and pls get ur English right
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by oludashmi(f): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2010
lawizai:

its not saidi balogun,`the bone of contention is raising your hand on a woman and pls get your English right
hello, you are new here . . .dont answer mr cork, that is his way of responses and writing skill cool
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2010
lawizai:

its not saidi balogun,`the bone of contention is raising your hand on a woman and pls get your English right

lawizai, brother, what as english gots to do with floggging a woman or slappin a women??

U sound like one of those Nigerian mens with 20 degreees from 24 diffffarent university, and i bet u still cant find job (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by softgirl1: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Mr cork na wa o so u can comment reasonable so superising
@ post when a man can not leave with his first wife another woman feels she is an angel that is wat happen the cain that was use to beat iyale is waiting for iyawo at the door saidi Balogun is not only a beater but also a snob i saw him some where at oregun just said hello and he could not even respond to my hello i even regreted looking at his side i wonder wat fatia saw in him yeye ting shocked shocked
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2010
Soft girl, madam u sound like my kinda womens. can i kiss you? tongue
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by softgirl1: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
This guy should be castrated for lifting his hand to hit a woman, he did same with his first wife, den faithia his sencond wife, we are not sure about Omoh who he married a year & a half ago.He is not even dat great an actor. Bleaching idiot.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2010
Castrated jut becoz he slap a woman? since when is it a crimes to beat womens?

Soft girl, madam i bet u one of those womens who curse men out, if i waz your boy frineds, i will flog you with cane (no oofeinse)
angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Soft girl, madam u sound like my kinda womens. can i kiss you? tongue
Mr~Cork:

Castrated jut becoz he slap a woman? since when is it a crimes to beat womens?

Soft girl, madam i bet u one of those womens who curse men out, if i waz your boy frineds, i will flog you with cane (no oofeinse)
angry
dis Mr cork is a confused fellow, no be u just confess love to soft girl
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2010
Soft girl wants to castrate man, she is wicked. these is just why mens always flog womens, atitude like this (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Omolulu(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

Soft girl wants to castrate man, she is wicked. these is just why mens always flog womens, atitude like this (no oofeinse) angry

true true, (no oofeinse)
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by tkb417(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
lawizai:

If any guy ever hits a girl he should not only go to jail but also get death penalty instanta for this cruel crime and if i ever saw a guy hit a girl id smash his face in so to all the women beaters go rot in hell.you noe you a kitty if you hit a women cause you to afraid to hit a man

death penalty for hitting a woman?

so someone hit a woman and you think its a bad thing and the next thing is for you to snuff life outta him

who is worse? you the murderer or the woman beater
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
tkb417:

death penalty for hitting a woman?

so someone hit a woman and you think its a bad thing and the next thing is for you to snuff life outta him

who is worse? you the murderer or the woman beater
snuffing life outta him doesnt make u a muderer. he is just paying for his cruel deeds
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by morewat: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
Nonsense, these people really think because they are actors they can say all sort of rubbish for the people to read. Who cares if Saheed beats her or not, and who knows if she is saying the truth. Saheed has been married like twice, so what the heck is her problem. Please serve us better stories than this.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by tkb417(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
lawizai:

snuffing life outta him doesnt make u a muderer. he is just paying for his cruel deeds
excuse me?

killing someone doesnt make you a murderer?

if cruel deeds is beating a woman, then what is killing a human being?

heavenly sin?

u never holla

una just dey mescafon like say una holy pass. castrate ko, catch fire ni tongue
isokuso
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Princek12(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
A man who beats his wife is a punk except he beats her during sex or in self defense. But in other circumstances beating may be justified, such as when he uses koboko to discipline her for acting unruly, or when she calls for it. It is also an unfortunate reality that some women will not stay with a man who does not beat her, for they think that men who do not beat them do not love them, or that those men are weak men.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by deema(f): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
So what? I beat women all the time shocked

very good i hope your daughters get the same treatment angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
ok but how are womens supose to respets you if we dnt flog them? U TELL ME!! angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by bolafex(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
What really is the problem with this saheed balogun of a man?Has he any idea what negative press could do to his image?I think he should seek therapy for compulsive woman-battery.As to funke,i wonder how many times she invited the media into their affair when the going was good?why now?D guy has built an image for himself over the years;Are there no other means of resolving their differences?Or could this be a pull-him-down gimmick?Na wah o!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
deema:

very good i hope your daughters get the same treatment angry
in 100 folds, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by damilola15: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

ok but how are womens supose to respets you if we dnt flog them? U TELL ME!! angry
You're sick. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by hilli666(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2010
I would slap any body that disrespects me, Man, Woman or child regardless or race, religion or sexual orientation. I have a no nonsense, no tolerance approach to life. I'm independent, I work hard for whats mine, I'm respectfull to others as well as educated. So why should I have to put up with some insults from somebody. Especially one who thinks she can insult my accomplishments just because she has two tits and a birth hole? If a woman respects herself, then ill respect her. I don't mind a heated debate I think its healthy and important to a relationship. What I cant stand is when you want to start acting like a man, and throwing shit around and taking insults to personal levels that's when I whip out the love-vendor slap. Trust me you wont even see it coming,

there I just bitch slapped you through my laptop.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by automatik: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
angryI think he's a MISERABLE SON OF A BITCH.And that goes out to all the guys that think a woman needs spanking sometimes.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2010
hilli666:

[size=13pt]I would slap any body that disrespects me, Man, Woman or child regardless or race, religion or sexual orientation. I have a no nonsense, no tolerance approach to life. [/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin quite a serious and angry young man. Chill dude. Do not take life so seriously have some fun grin grin grin slapping people is not fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Deported For Being Too Handsome, Reveals Truth / Very Graphic Photo: How Popular Actress Lost Leg In Accident / Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.