Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater (12628 Views)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2010
hilli666:

I would slap any body that disrespects me, Man, Woman or child regardless or race, religion or sexual orientation. I have a no nonsense, no tolerance approach to life. I'm independent, I work hard for whats mine, I'm respectfull to others as well as educated. So why should I have to put up with some insults from somebody. Especially one who thinks she can insult my accomplishments just because she has two bosoms and a birth hole? If a woman respects herself, then ill respect her. I don't mind a heated debate I think its healthy and important to a relationship. What I cant stand is when you want to start acting like a man, and throwing poo around and taking insults to personal levels that's when I whip out the love-vendor slap. Trust me you wont even see it coming,

there I just naughty woman slapped you through my laptop.
u wont be surprised dat people like dis are mumu and bolor for their girlfrnd or wife
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka8: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2010
oludashmi:

@ebonyvibe
The belief that ibo women dont divorce is a thing of the past, infact it is now a once upon a time story!
Do yourself a favour, visit a magistrate court close to you and you will series of ibo couples and other tribes sitting for their names to be called for the unting of the knot, I have personally witnessed this several times so I am not telling you tales. You can as well do your research online and read more than you ever expected.

Infact I know up to 4 igbo women who have divorced and 3 have re-married now.
So, you dont have to kill a man cos he beats you, instead separate and later re-unite or divorce for both soul to be.

So you now the official NL igbo stalker?. You go to registries to check the no of Igbos who divorce their spouses per month?. Why not expend that time and energy nto something that will improve your life?. People get time o.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
floggin a woman is no big deal, u people should move on!! angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
lawizai:

u wont be surprised dat people like dis are mumu and bolor for their girlfrnd or wife
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! you folks are gonna kill me here I swear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by bababuff(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
Crap.

This is all "kiss and tell" stories.  angry angry

What are Nigeria girls turning into? Any small quarrel, every Ngozi, Bola, and Amina now run to the media to claim "He beats me all the time"
What did you do to him? Some people just like to join the bandwagon on topics.

If a woman is clawing at you, and you blocked her hands so that she doesn't remove your eyes, is that beating?

Lets get the facts right before we crucify the man.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by mobby4ever(f): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hello Ladies, let us understand one thing, NOBODY, has the right to beat us. if any one do, pls get him arrested.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2010
I can spank a woman. In bed YESSSSS. Spank that ARSE and ask " Who is your Daddy"??

What happens when a woman beats a man, Should the woman be murdered too?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by bababuff(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
mobby4ever:

Hello Ladies, let us understand one thing, NOBODY, has the right to beat us. if any one do, pls get him arrested.

If we start arresting each other for who beat each other first, na women go plenty for cell o!  grin grin grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by lawizai: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

floggin a woman is no big deal, u people should move on!! angry
WERE!!!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
mobby4ever:

mobby4ever , madam i have every write to flog you if u misbehave, period!! angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by slap1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
The women shouldn't always cry, let them fight back.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by tkb417(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
If a woman is clawing at you, and you blocked her hands so that she doesn't remove your eyes, is that beating?

Lets get the facts right before we crucify the man.

Gbam!!! grin grin

mobby4ever:

of course, u beat a babe, the babe reports to the Police

not the pressmen
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by hilli666(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
I didn't say ill beat a woman up, So please don't misquote me. I said if the convo gets out of hand, I'm quick to pymp slap a biatch. Its just an instinct thing. That's the way my mother raised me, any time my step dad would say something that she didn't like she wouldn't hesitate to slap him in the mouth. She even did it one time in the market when the poor man stoped to chat with his friend. If its okay for a woman to slap a man, then its okay for a man to slap a woman. Except females are alluding to the fact that they are a weaker sex then men, which mean we are not equal?? If so the I get the argument. But if you say that you are equal, stronger and even better than men, then I see no reason why we cant both slap it out after and argument. Whats with the double standards? Are we equal or are we not?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by ismaeel86(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2010
i dont know why people are gullible at times, must u believe everything you read or listen to in the news? u guys have not heard the other side of the story and u have started heaping blames on the guy. its not every man that enjoy beating their spouse but people never care to ask the man what prompted his action. who knows or care if she is cheating on him or is doing something bad to him. though violence against women is not an acceptable act. but i find it difficult to believe anything that she is saying. most of this our Nigerian actress flirt a lot.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by andyanders: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2010
CAN ANY NAIRALAND JUST SUPPLY HERE THE PICTURE OF THAT CREATURE KNOWN AS "Saidi Balogun"?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka8: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
andyanders:

CAN ANY NAIRALAND JUST SUPPLY HERE THE PICTURE OF THAT CREATURE KNOWN AS "Saidi Balogun"?
[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/S7SsJPBojRI/AAAAAAAAdBk/iWr-qFLjEMw/s320/Saidi+Balogun2.jpg[/img]

Handsome Saidi Balogun

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by tpia5: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
the guy is handsome no doubt but he seems to be a player.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka8: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2010
dayokanu:

I can spank a woman. In bed YESSSSS. Spank that ARSE and ask " Who is your Daddy"??

What happens when a woman beats a man, Should the woman be murdered too?
No biggie, let the man suck it up abeg and nobody really cares to know besides, it doesn't hurt them like when men beat women.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by favouredjb(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
True@aloyemeka

@op,she's stupid for saying that to the press,police nko?

Saidi balogun looks like a woman beater anyway,I av no respect for men who raise their filthy hands on women
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by andyanders: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2010
Aloy_Emeka

EMY MY BRODA, THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS. THIS GUY WEY DEY BLEACH . NDI OFE NMANU LIKES BLEACHING. WETIN SHE SEE?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2010
If you wan use hand on woman make sure say na on top n1pple or to finger. Nothing more is allowed
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka8: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2010
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by oge4real(f): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
Thank God for delivering Fathia from this woman basher.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by ikkkkk: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
only a half man will beat a woman.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by AloyEmeka8: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2010

Man beater, Amber Portwood has been charged with domestic violence after MTV cameras captured her being violent towards Gary Shirle

Broken family: Amber out shopping with now-ex Gary and their daughter Leah earlier this month

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1331871/Teen-Mom-star-Amber-Portwood-emerges-new-cage-fighter-boyfriend.html
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2010
^Good for her being charged. I do not feel sorry for her. I am sorry she nearly lost her child but she deserved that. look at how big Gary is, he could have easily sat on her grin  and yet he refused. real man. *i cannot believe how big the baby has gotten already! i remember watching her from the first season when she was just born! awww.

hilli666:

I didn't say ill beat a woman  up, So please don't misquote me. I said if the convo gets out of hand, I'm quick to pymp slap a biatch. Its just an instinct thing. That's the way my mother raised me, any time my step dad would say something that she didn't like she wouldn't hesitate to slap him in the mouth. She even did it one time in the market when the poor man stoped to chat with his friend. If its okay for a woman to slap a man, then its okay for a man to slap a woman. Except females are alluding to the fact that they are a weaker sex then men, which mean we are not equal?? If so the I get the argument. But if you say that you are equal, stronger and even better than men, then I see no reason why we cant both slap it out after and argument. Whats with the double standards? Are we equal or are we not?

grin grin You know better that is why I am not even going to go all out.

@topic. That guy is fine! Very good looking. They (women beaters) usually are  cry cry and they are VERY charming in the beginning. If their behaviour is too good to be true in the initial stages of the relationship IT IS! Fine or nor fine watch his a$s!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 25, 2010
Mr.190 Cork if you do not stfu I am going to flog you!  (yes oofiense!)  grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by rasputinn(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

. look at how big Gary is, he could have easily sat on her grin and yet he refused. real man.

Conversely,a real woman is one who when she is molested by her man just takes it lying low
Hmmm,I see
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2010
^no that is not what i am implying. the fact that by LAW Gary would be justified in defending himself, but yet he decided to press charges smartly using the camera/crew to his advantage rather than beat on the mother of his child who is more than likely going to see it, shows he is a real man. Gary knows his strength and reserved it for the courts. . .and ending the relationship.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by joganut(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2010
why put all ur energy in beating her which does not solve anything when you can sexually punish her hard.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by garbigarba: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2010
Shame to every guy out there that thinks beating a woman is cool.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by fstranger: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2010
I am a black wife beater, just as how lil wayne is a white wife beater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Graphic Photo: How Popular Actress Lost Leg In Accident / Man Deported For Being Too Handsome, Reveals Truth / The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.