Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,640 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater (12629 Views)

Fathia Balogun Is Drop Dead Gorgeous In Lovely Photos / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by bish2(m): 3:36am On Nov 24, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sims most Male Nairalanders are women beater, If not why d tremendous support for a man that should be a role model 2 most youths beating a woman?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by kenuoyibo(m): 3:40am On Nov 24, 2010
i wonder why a gentleman will beat his wife. if you do that, u r a beaset and not a man, but women should also desist from running their razor blade mouth on guys, they should respect the guys they are datiing.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 24, 2010
Im sorry normally I would be sympathetic BUT I am not feeling this. Call the cops not the media. And I hope that the topic was miss typed or something because I couldnt even understand what was going on. How are they at her home and then end up in cars? and something about a gate? tsk.

BUT BOTTOM LINE: any man who beats a woman and it is not in self defense or she doesnt have strength as he does, is a b.tch.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Princek12(m): 4:58am On Nov 24, 2010
I know this is off the subject, but this is Nairaland--this is what we do.

Chei, see the tiger's mark on the girls face! I mean why would her parents "scratch" her face like that, ehn? Saidi Balogun should bulala her parents for giving the poor girl the mark of the beast!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by dsgirl: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2010
Lets be honest here some women really needs spanking once in a while to make them behave themselves.

u make it sound like women are 3yr olds that need constant spanking to make them behave. Maybe men needs spankings too to make them behave themselves, because as far as i am concern, men can sooooo misbehave too. so, who is gonna be spanking them?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by DamiKhojie(m): 5:29am On Nov 24, 2010
dsgirl:

Lets be honest here some women really needs spanking once in a while to make them behave themselves.

u make it sound like women are 3yr olds that need constant spanking to make them behave. Maybe men needs spankings too to make them behave themselves, because as far as i am concern, men can sooooo misbehave too. so, who is gonna be spanking them?

That's what I was thinking exactly some of these comments are rediculous
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by crusufixo(m): 5:37am On Nov 24, 2010
Left for me, its only a coward that would beat up a woman.Of course, women could be very annoying at times, bt as annoying as they can be, the best thing for a man to do is to just walk away wen they start with their wahala ( well am not too sure if this would work for men with very hot tempers ).
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 24, 2010
me, wife, beat, no
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by pewekac: 6:05am On Nov 24, 2010
guys your woman is your friend first of all before being your lover/wife. If you can assure me that you raise your hands against your male pals (even those much bigger and stronger than you) when ever they annoy you then feel free to beat your wife,if not shut the Bleep up and behave yourselves.

See una mouth like Hannington of BBA5 wey belle dey run am to attack woman come dey shamefully feel gangster ontop.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by na2day1: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2010
Wife beating?  shocked
Definitely No!
Even if she gets you mad, never raise your hands, Just take a walk,
The cool air will clear your head  grin

@op
Dat guy is wild!
Ever wondered why the first wife left him? angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by monkeyleg: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2010
Beating a woman can never be right except in self defence if your life is in danger, or you are attacked on the streets by a crazy mad woman, then yes you can defen your self. but to suggest that is it ok to beat your spouse, just because you dont agree with her in some way, or she has upset you, is so so wrong.

I doubt anyone would say they will be happy if thier mothers are beating up by theri son-inlaws, or another man beats your wife becuase she has upsetting him.

Man you marry a wife to shield and protect her, not beat and suppress her. there are ways of dealing with deep issues that does not include violence.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by paradigman(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2010
haa haa! saidi, you are a stupid man for beating a woman. my father once told me that there are many of ways to discipline a woman without raising your hands. real men don't beat women. period
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by TWise(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2010
hugooh42:

[/color]That is why IBO husbands die young cos they dont stop beating their wives and as a favour the wife kills them since there is no divorce.
[color=Black]

How true is this statement?  shocked Tot it was common mainly amongst d Binis usually becos of properties btw husband and wife  
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by rasputinn(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2010
[quote author]
Coorecktion. Gentlemens do nut beat womens they slap womens, not more than once

so there for, you should never rasie a hands to beat a woman. Just slap her only once. , cheers!
[/quote]

[quote author=semid4lyfe link=topic=554826.msg7202231#msg7202231 date=1290528061]
Heeheeehe. . . .Learnt a new one today grin grin

Thanks, Mr Corks kiss cheesy

I thought it's in the mouth they have to be slapped.All that yada yada in their mouths must be slapped out grin grin grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by rasputinn(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2010
^^^
,,,,but on no account should a man punch or kick a woman,on no account,,,,,just a corrective slap accross the mouth when neccessary
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by iz2much: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2010
just passing by
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2010
u can only slap a woman nut more than once. Beating is not aceptabled!! angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by tkb417(m): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

u can only slap a woman nut more than once. Beating is not aceptabled!! angry
once in a lifetime or you mean just once whenever she offends? means like once daily or what

pls clarify

@Topic
so by telling the Media what will happen?
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by reubeno(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2010
Real men don't hit their wives, it is totally unacceptable from what ever angle you choose to look at it. I mean their should be a better way to control your anger,
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by yunafa(f): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2010
Becos Saidi Balogun has little money he has started misbehaving, anyway, if u really check his life you will find out that he is nothing but a tout who has been grossly overated, glorified and dignified by naija press. SHAME!!!!!!
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by Exponental(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2010
He is a star , what do expect! i wont be suprised if they are not lovers.

Real men dont beat women
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by MrCork26: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2010
reubeno:

Real men don't hit their wives, it is totally unacceptable from what ever angle you choose to look at it. I mean their should be a better way to control your anger, 

so if your wife slaps u or hit u, you will call the police??  bro are u a man?  Back from stoneage period,

womens have always obey but in 2010, they no longer obey and try to dominate mens. so therfore, they need a slap one or 2 time to

remind them who boss who. they dont even cook & cleen no moe,,,why? they need to be kept in line once in a while with a good slap,

but beatin is not aceptabled!!, period!! angry
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by brilliance: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2010
SAKUR:

grin
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by comechop(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr~Cork:

so if your wife slaps u or hit u, you will call the police??  bro are u a man?  Back from stoneage period,

womens have always obey but in 2010, they no longer obey and try to dominate mens. so therfore, they need a slap one or 2 time to

remind them who boss who. they dont even cook & cleen no moe,,,why? they need to be kept in line once in a while with a good slap,

but beatin is not aceptabled!!, period!! angry

thanks mr cork for the daily dose of lafta
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by bijelee(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2010
Lwkmd with some of d posts here.
If am pushed to the wall with d kind of guts some ladies have got i could be tempted to slap, but bashing, nah nah.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by suxes2005(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2010
no matter what a woman could have done
i dont think the best thing is to beat a woman

Saidi has just disappointed me if this is true
cos i used to be his fan as i love him so much and
his way of act - wish to be like him (as an actor not a woman beater ooo)

SHALOM
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by andyanders: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2010
THAT WAS STUPID OF THE GUY TO HAVE SLAPPED THE LADY. HE IS NOT A GENTLEMAN. HE SHOULD HAVE WALKED OUT ON HER THAN BEATING HER. GO YOUR WAY AND NEVER EVER LOOK BACK
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by ajibawealt(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2010
Hum, till I heard Saidi's own version of the story, all I have to say is that she's just seeking for attention. She's riding on another man's back to become famous
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by bussy(f): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2010
The story is not true, even from the write up, u will know there is nothing true about the allegations, moreover the Funke lady have always known that Saidi is a woman beater before she agreed to date him in the first instance,
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by ChiefMrs: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2010
She is most definately in search of attention.Women and their ways hmmmmmmmmmmmm,I'm pretty sure Saidi Balogun' version of this would be totally off d hook.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by tainot2002(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2010
Dont mind the bitch,he's already tru with the girl just looking for worthless escuse to dumb her, So,who will be the next on his track?Saheed aint finished with her mission as most girls always looking for Celebrities of which they are like gold-digger.Marry some1 that really care for u and dont look for material things.I believe the girl must had about his past relationship before she started dating him.

Girls shine u eyes very well oooooo.
Re: Saidi Balogun Is A Woman Beater by blakmonsta: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2010
There is no excuse on Gods earth for hitting a woman.

EVEN IF she hits you or throws things at you.

Of course claiming that she 'talks too much' etc is JUST RUBBISH. You are a man. Learn to stomach the nagging. It's part and parcel of your lot in life. God knew what he was doing when he made the woman nag, even when she knows she shouldn't. YOU should have the strength of will to withstand the nagging and if you can't, you should NEVER HAVE MARRIED HER. simple. No-one will criticize you for failing to marry your girlfriend because she nags you to near-insanity. But once you have married her, that is your duty as a man. ENDURE THE NAGGING.

You cannot even beat your daughters. Leave that for your wife.

You have no business marrying a woman that beats you, and she cannot stop you from leaving. IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER IN RETALIATION THEN YOU DESERVE THE WORST RETRIBUTION POSSIBLE.

Once you hit a woman, you have no justification left. They do NOT have the strength to fairly provoke violence from you, so there is no way you can claim self defence or whatever. DO NOT HIT. Finish.

And if she raises a weapon against you despite non-provocation? Then she is insane, and you should take appropriate steps. If you even mention 'love' in this case you deserve a slap yourself. You beat her up because she raises a weapon against you, then you stay married to her because you are in love? You sir and your wife are both sick and deserve to be locked in an asylum!!!!!!

woman beater = scum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) / Kim Kardashian Goes To The Gym Without Panties / The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.