Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Lemon-carrot Oil Transformed Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Lemon-carrot Oil Transformed Me (247 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life / Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lemon-carrot Oil Transformed Me by NicholeDietary(f): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Scrape and dice your carrots in bits

Wash your lemon fruits and peel the outer green skin, cut in bits

Pour the diced carrots and lemon peels into a bowl of olive oil so the oil covers it

Put over a very low flame to infuse for 2-3 hours else leave under sun daily

Sieve the carrots and lemon peels to be left with just oil

But I leave mine in the oil, cos, as the days go by with these in the oil, the oil gets more concentrated

Below is the effect, ( before and after )

Chat us on telegram messenger to cure that ailment +2348137739878

1 Share

Re: How Lemon-carrot Oil Transformed Me by Romanoff(f): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
So is this bleaching, lightening, toning or glowing?

(1) (Reply)

Cypto Exchange Upbit Confirms Theft Of 342,000 ETH / Thread Closed / Grassroot Anti-fgm Campaign: Federal Ministry Of Women Affairs & Bashir Fistula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.