Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

#man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten (1699 Views)

Man Test His Lover With Hookup / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Woman Squeezes Man’s Test!cles As She Goes Through His Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by supercase1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
..... Imagine the scenerio u and your babe went out on a picnic somewhere and suddenly....... GBAM!!a lion showed up trying to eat up your girl you have only a dagger with u can u challenge the lion just to protect your babe from it's devouring claws and save her life?
wink wink wink
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Goldensword: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
There is nothing about love in trying to save her, if I'm sure the dagger can do something good for me, definitely i will fight the lion, i can still even do the same for a stranger if need be, to me what's important is just to save a soul.

3 Likes

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Tomide007: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wait what? Fight lion? Lol.....I believe in gender equality, she should fight the lion herself...what a man can do, a woman can do better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Mokason28: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nansense talk ... are we in Kenya?? Were will the lion come from?? I’d rather imagine picking up a bag filled with money
Good thinking good product
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
supercase1:
..... Imagine the scenerio u and your babe went out on a picnic somewhere and suddenly....... GBAM!!a lion showed up trying to eat up your girl you have only a dagger with u can u challenge the lion just to protect your babe from it's devouring claws and save her life?
wink wink wink

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Starboytwo(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
True story

200 level, I remember it was a "Fresh Monday"(mumsy don transfer 5k to my aza earlier, and I don already blow like 2k already My two weeks allawee, ok, Kontinu...

Around evening I strolled say make I reach "this girl" side, as shes dey always para say when money dey my hand,I no dey show, and it means I don't love her, to show my true love, I carry "Figo"(500) for pocket and 100 naira extra(at all at all)

Me and babe dey stroll for night, as I don buy shawarma, the love they strong us, already we Don dey project the future...

Only 2 of us for road, and I saw it, Gbam...

The dog is big like giant, I don't know what the owner feeds it, but I ran, didn't know why, but I knew I'd be dead if that thing gets me, didn't even look back, I just kept running...

I got to my hostel and I didn't see my babe, instead I saw the sharwarma, didn't know I was holding it all the while running... As I no see babe, nahim I chop shawarma....

To cut story short,

She broke up with me afterwards, firstly, I ran and left her, and 2ndly I ate the bloody shawarma...

Me- but babe, the thing wud have spoil if I no chop am na?? you know I no kukuma like shawarma

8 Likes

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
If na bear hands i go use attack am...i swear Usain Bolt no get medals pass me undecided
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
I will borrow her my dagger to use ki the lion

1 Like

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tomide007:
Wait what? Fight lion? Lol.....I believe in gender equality, she should fight the lion herself...what a man can do, a woman can do better.
My nigga. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
supercase1:
wink wink wink

i will tell the babe to RUUUUUNNNNN then i would run like hell to save my own nyansh... what else ANYONE can do against a lion?!?!?

2 Likes

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by blinking001(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
For what na.
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by supercase1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
True story

200 level, I remember it was a "Fresh Monday"(mumsy don transfer 5k to my aza earlier, and I don already blow like 2k already My two weeks allawee, ok, Kontinu...

Around evening I strolled say make I reach "this girl" side, as shes dey always para say when money dey my hand,I no dey show, and it means I don't love her, to show my true love, I carry "Figo"(500) for pocket and 100 naira extra(at all at all)

Me and babe dey stroll for night, as I don buy shawarma, the love they strong us, already we Don dey project the future...

Only 2 of us for road, and I saw it, Gbam...

The dog is big like giant, I don't know what the owner feeds it, but I ran, didn't know why, but I knew I'd be dead if that thing gets me, didn't even look back, I just kept running...

I got to my hostel and I didn't see my babe, instead I saw the sharwarma, didn't know I was holding it all the while running... As I no see babe, nahim I chop shawarma....

To cut story short,

She broke up with me afterwards, firstly, I ran and left her, and 2ndly I ate the bloody shawarma...

Me- but babe, the thing wud have spoil if I no chop am na?? you know I no kukuma like shawarma
Badt nigga grin grin
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by comradewanle(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
I will stop imagining it...Lion shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by nanakgh(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bye Felicia
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Tomide007: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
nanakgh:
Bye Felicia
grin...RIP straight up
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tomide007:
grin...RIP straight up

bro, some of these women would just remove their high heels shoes and push you out the way before running away faster than you.

[img]https://media./images/eb2c4673afd908623d4c5515c574cbf4/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by mumumugu(m): 3:21am On Nov 26, 2019
on your own
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by supercase1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i will tell the babe to RUUUUUNNNNN then i would run like hell to save my own nyansh... what else ANYONE can do against a lion?!?!?
U don forget the story of Samson wey kill lion with barehand men of nowadays no strong again grin
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:
U don forget the story of Samson wey kill lion with barehand men of nowadays no strong again grin

bro, i guess you forgot what was the downfall of that same Samson? let me remind you... her name was Delilah!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by SalafRider(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
No be only protection, make she stand de wait for me. The speed I go use pheeewwwwm commot there even devil go get fever. I no fit for any girl never

2 Likes

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2019
I will drop the dagger and pick race. I am not samson

1 Like

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Hypnotise: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2019
supercase1:
wink wink wink
Oya na, since we are imaging...

On sighting the lion i have 2 choices, what comes to mind is either fight or flight. It's either i also imagine an Ak47 machine gun ready for battle or a Ferrari to use to jaapaa. But yet again, i no wan fall the babe hand so I'll imagine both. Shoot the modafvcking lion from my modafvcking Ferrari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
I will drop the dagger and pick race. I am not samson
At least hand over the dagger to her before you run.
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

At least hand over the dagger to her before you run.
Who has time to do that. She should pick it on the ground because I only dropped it and not throw it away.
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by IamPlato(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2019
With A Dagger You Stand A Chance Cause You Can Do A Stab And Slit On Its Neck but With No Weapon, you Do Not Stand A Chance...

I Certainly Wont Stand There And Watch A Lion Kill my Girl, things Will Get Bloody Between The Lion And Myself.

If No Weapon Then We Will Bite The Hell Out of Each Other
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by isyourboy(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:
With A Dagger You Stand A Chance Cause You Can Do A Stab And Slit On Its Neck but With No Weapon, you Do Not Stand A Chance...

I Certainly Wont Stand There And Watch A Lion Kill my Girl, things Will Get Bloody Between The Lion And Myself.

Lie

1 Like

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2019
IamPlato:

Continue o.

While the lion is busy digesting you, 'your' girl will be going home with the currently girl-less TOPCRUISE who had the sense to throw away his dagger and pick race, leaving his own girl behind.

1 Like

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by IamPlato(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Continue o.

While the lion is busy digesting you, 'your' girl will be going home with the currently girl-less TOPCRUISE who had the sense to throw away his dagger and pick race, leaving his own girl behind.
okay If It Was Your Mother
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by utenwuson: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mokason28:
Nansense talk ... are we in Kenya?? Were will the lion come from?? I’d rather imagine picking up a bag filled with money
Good thinking good product
hehehehehehe.... Funny dude

1 Like

Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by utenwuson: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Those guys with mad mad pick up line.... Time to test reality...

Heard one pick up line... '' I could walk through the Bermuda triangle just to make sure u are safe....

Ordinary lion some don the run
Re: #man test:can u attack a lion Just to protect your girlfriend from been eaten by supercase1(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hypnotise:

Oya na, since we are imaging...

On sighting the lion i have 2 choices, what comes to mind is either fight or flight. It's either i also imagine an Ak47 machine gun ready for battle or a Ferrari to use to jaapaa. But yet again, i no wan fall the babe hand so I'll imagine both. Shoot the modafvcking lion from my modafvcking Ferrari
Fast and furious grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funny Sign I Saw At The Mall Today / Cheating- Heartbreak / Adult Video: My House Girl Is Sweeter Than My Wife - Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.