Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' (589 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
I dont know what happened, but I just discovered there are no longer traces of her on Nairaland.

missing her.

Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
if I dnt see her here in 72 hours... I m gone.

1 Like

Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Who is she, please? She get big yansh?
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Starboytwo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Is she a lawyer? Or a doctor
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Riele(f): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
chenzen:
if I dnt see her here in 72 hours... I m gone.

Pls where can I attend your burial. I'm really interested .

2 Likes

Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

Pls where can I attend your burial. I'm really interested .
just very close to where ur dad was buried
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Riele(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
chenzen:
just very close to where ur dad was buried

chenzen oo .
It's too harsh .

Anyway , if you miss her , you can follow her to Facebook .
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

chenzen oo .
It's too harsh .

I m like that, since he wouldn't use his brain
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

chenzen oo .
It's too harsh .

how can I reach her on facebook?
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Riele(f): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
chenzen:
how can I reach her on facebook?

Shouldn't you know ? .

For someone you've grown fond of to the extent of missing her , you should know maybe a " little "about her identity outside nairaland .
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Riele:

Shouldn't you know ? .

For someone you've grown fond of to the extent of missing her , you should know maybe a " little "about her identity outside nairaland .
I know nothing about her besides reading through her threads and write ups here
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
who would miss me when I'm gone nah
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by LarryBee1k: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: Redcreme Is Gone, Moniker Changed To 'nobody' by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Two less oversabi people

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway And Entertainment Whatsapp TV / I Still Get Hope / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.