Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) (12958 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This / If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / If Your Woman Only Says I Love You During Sex, Then She Is A Psycho..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Scientists(m): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2020

During today's Audio Abia State lock down, I and my girlfriend where having great sex , but b4 the sex, i ejaculated using hand job first in other for me to last long in her pussy.

So, after licking her vagina i started Firing with a speed of 3 strokes per second, and also making her vagina Fart, I looked out from window and saw a cock chasing after my layers Chicken. These layers birds has been so hardworking and helpful producing alot of egg to fill my sperm bank and I have already heard that Cock mating on these layers will damage their stomach. So, I pulled out my mucus covered dick and chase after the cock.

I caught it, tied one of its legs, turned it upside down, dipped its head inside kerosene got it out and hung it upside down...

I went to the toilet, took some piss and then went back to continue with my wife to be, She was scared of me. Took her clothes, went to the parlour and put it on and left. She said one word to me, " You are Evil

Please, What did i do wrong and how can i Bring back that Ass to me without spending much ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Romanoff(f): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
You fit kill person na. You are a psychopath o.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by JOACHINpedro: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
pls what is graphic about this picture? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Betakeshi: 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
You don do coronavirus test

11 Likes

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by illicit(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
oh my!

1 Like

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Scientists(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
DanseMacabre:
You don do coronavirus test

I know i have it already. But, i really don't want to get Quarantined. That Abia State Quarantine building is too dirty for me.

4 Likes

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Scientists(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Romanoff:
You fit kill person na. You are a psychopath o.

How? I just killed a troublesome Cock that expected me to be running round the compound everyday whenever it flies over the fence.

I don't have that strength

3 Likes

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by NorthPrince: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Lol

Nice write up

Stoled picture

Fake story

12 Likes

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by TGMISKY(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
If this tale is true, then you're wicked.
OP, "you are evil" isn't one word
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by tyup(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Scientists:

I know i have it already. But, i really don't want to get Quarantined. That Abia State Quarantine building is too dirty for me.

Terrific
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Carmit(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2020
LMAO!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by abobote: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2020
native doctor

3 Likes

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Stargner: 2:57am On Apr 02, 2020

8 Likes

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Hahahahaha she fit dn imagine hw u go take tire her like dat if she Bleep up . She come japa
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by omimigaius(m): 3:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Pls is there anyone who can help me with how to track down a fraudstar- employee of a bank?
An insider fraudstar in gtbank has just transfered some money out of my account this night.
Pls anyone with good idea is welcomed
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by ASKX: 5:34am On Apr 02, 2020
You can make your whatsapp more fun and lively with more whatsapp status entertainment updates . It can also help you if you have a business to promote or such.
https:///send?phone=2348118413345&text=�‍♂️Hi+AskX+Media+i+would+like+to+join+your+tv,+my+name+is+
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by EBUBS(m): 6:00am On Apr 02, 2020
It's obvious na, you're evil... Imagine what you did
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Scientists(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2020
omimigaius:
Pls is there anyone who can help me with how to track down a fraudstar- employee of a bank?
An insider fraudstar in gtbank has just transfered some money out of my account this night.

Report to the Bank and make huge noise if they neglect you.

But make sure you are not the one that loose guarded.

1 Like

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Scientists(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2020
EBUBS:
It's obvious na, you're evil... Imagine what you did

Do you know what would have happened to my sperm bank if that cock succeeded in destroying my layers birds stomach
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by omimigaius(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Scientists post=88008664]

Report to the Bank and make huge noise if they neglect you.

But make sure you are not the one that loose guarded.[

Thanks bro! I am heading there right now.
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by shagasha: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2020
You are really bored for telling this kind of fake story

1 Like

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Scientists(m): 7:22am On Apr 02, 2020
shagasha:
You are really bored for telling this kind of fake story

Your face looks flat like the chinese.

1 Like

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by MrSly(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Scientists:

Please, What did i do wrong and how can i Bring back that Ass to me without spending much ?
Oga scientist you are bored we know. But no be only you waka come. A lot ha happened to you within few day. They now sound more like fictions.

1 Like

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by femi4: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Scientists:

I will tell you on the day you know the difference between "were" and "where"

2 Likes

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by falcon01: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2020
How on earth does this guy have two trending topics simultaneously?
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by Allsingles: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
You can't stop sex with a woman in such manner and expect her to be happy with you.
Pay her a visit with her favorite gift and apologies to her.

1 Like

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by sonaira(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
MacBook chargers available in Lagos.

Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by oxiide22(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2020
omimigaius:
create a thread here
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by luwiizy(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2020
You dey nack one for inside another creature wan nack him own for outside you begin dey fear, say you think say na only you get privk
Re: We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) by sureteeboy(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Somali Girls / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.