Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Why The UNN "Witchcraft Conference Is The Last Thing CAN Should Be Worried About - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The UNN "Witchcraft Conference Is The Last Thing CAN Should Be Worried About (314 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The UNN "Witchcraft Conference Is The Last Thing CAN Should Be Worried About by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
A Nairalander recently called my attention to the thread of the insistence of the organizers of the UNN "witchcraft conference" to go ahead with their planned conference despite the concerted attempt of CAN and other christians to stop their planned meeting.

And she asked me what we should do, if to pray or just watch, and this was my response to her:

We should do what the Lord asks us to do.

Matthew 24:43 (KJV)

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

The truth is that we are not supposed to wait until the thief had already broken into the house before we started watching, but to watch always so that the thief would not be able to break into the house.

It really breaks my heart to see what the church has been reduced to, I mean what are witches for crying out loud?

Even if the church succeeds in stopping the open witchcraft conference from holding, would that also stop the secret ones?

It's more like the church has now become accustomed to straining at a gnat but swallowing a camel, because it's obvious that with the extent to which people are being used for rituals today, that the practice of witchcraft in the land has assumed an alarming dimension. So doesn't that already show that there's someone wrong with the church and that it needs to sit up?

And must there first be an openly staged "witchcraft conference" for the church to know that it has to wake up from its slumber?

I'm more concerned about the current "dead" state of the church because if the church were really "alive", as it ought to be, then even the secret meetings of witches would be difficult to hold not to talk of the open ones.

I can remember the testimony of Reinhard Bonnke, the great man of God, how his crusade virtually put the witches in that area out of business, that they tried to stop him by storming his crusade ground, but in the process God arrested them, and they were stopped.

So if witches could be stopped from functioning in secret by a meeting organized by a christian, what has been the use of all the church meetings organized by christians in the gigantic church buildings across the nation, if the witches are yet going about their normal businesses in secret as though the church does not exist?

Even though I haven't yet come out, I have been confronted by the devil on several occasions, but the fiercest up til date was one in a dream which he held me up aggressively by my collar, and I was shouting "Holy Ghost power" in the dream with a such an intensity that I woke up yet shouting "Holy Ghost power"!

But not long after I woke up from that horrible dream, I heard a loud cry from a house nearby, and it was the house of someone said to be the "chief of witches" that had just died.

I can't say exactly what happened with him but I knew about the serious battle i just had with the devil in the dream before I woke up to hear that loud cry, so It seemed obvious that there was a connection.

And this was a man that was said to be the baba of witches of that area, who was dreaded by even his own brothers. But it seems the baba of witches had tried someone greater than his baba called the devil, which is the Spirit of God that's in me, so although I don't pray for witches or anyone even my enemies to die, but that God protects me, trying to touch me is as good as committing suicide.

And that's just one instance in my personal walk with God that illustrates how powerless witches or even the devil can be if the church or christians are what they are supposed to be, and doing what they ought to be doing.

That's why I care less about such witchcraft conferences but the church, because if only the church knew what they had at their disposal if they watched always as Jesus had commanded, they would know that the last thing they should be bothered about is the UNN witchcraft conference.

God bless.
Re: Why The UNN "Witchcraft Conference Is The Last Thing CAN Should Be Worried About by Baawaa(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
This is one of the witches grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Two Nuns Returned Pregnant After Missionary Trip To Africa / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Carrying Empty Basket On The / Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.