Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (40461 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Yankee101: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Billionaire ko??

In nigerian currency he is a billionaire.

He has donated at least half a billion naira in schools/hospitals/roads and infrastructure to his state.

He owns his own hospital in the US. Remember all you need is $3m to be a Nigerian billionaire

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Luiz1:

Explain.
If a have a link at the CBN and they supply me forex for import business at a rate much cheaper than the official rate for other business men, have I committed a crime? Is it legal or illegal?
If you say it's a crime, then Dangote is one of the greatest criminals in Nigeria. In fact, all northern billionaires are criminals.

Taking it away from business, Tinubu brought bullions vans to his mansion on the eve of the election and defended himself saying he had the right to give out his money to whoever he wanted. Let's for a moment assume it was his money. Was his action legal in the light of our electoral laws? If it was indeed his money, did he commit a crime?
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Ikinternational: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:

You must be an Igbo man.

N you must be the tribal bigoted chief because what I said was crazy right? Smh. Mad people everywhere

Guy just push your agenda in peace. No need to pretend you didn't understand or what I said was outrageous.
Plenty of your ilk are here. Enjoy..
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

If a have a link at the CBN and they supply me forex for import business at a rate much cheaper than the official rate for other business men, have I committed a crime? Is it legal or illegal?
If you say it's a crime, then Dangote is one of the greatest criminals in Nigeria. In fact, all northern billionaires are criminals.

I don't agree with ur explanation.

But its ur opinion and u're entitled to it. cool
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Luiz1:

I don't agree with ur explanation.

But its ur opinion and u're entitled to it. cool

My point is that not all illegal actions are crimes even though all crimes are illegal. Breaking speed limits and disobeying traffic lights are illegal but they are not criminal offences.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Ikinternational: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Luiz1:

Explain.

NO. I presume You're an adult with a working brain.

Next you will ask me to explain why you can't compare apples to oranges
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godons1:
Since the Allen Onyeama saga started, I don't trust any Igbo rich man. I now believe that, over 90% of them made their wealth through Crimes.

Poor people like u reason this way ,better work hard to stop this poverty mentality
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by jaxxy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Harlem2:

Billionaire doctor should go back Jeje before Buhari open his own chapter like.....one airline owner.

Is Buhari now chasing away and witch-hunting investors or what? Is that the new economic plan??
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
frowland:

Sorry, how do you guys qualify someone to be a billionaire? Because am beginning to see that I myself here am a multimillionaire if Naira is the yardstick. Wetin concern me.

That's one of his projects in his home town, Umuchukwu in Anambra State. It is one of the largest research centres in Africa. On the whole, he has nearly 20 projects in his home town. He also owns a big and flourishing hospital in Las Vegas.
And yes, he's a billionaire in Naira not in Dollars, and I'm sure nobody claimed he's a Forbes billionaire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tbuse:
What is so special about this particular award that made him to fly down.publicity
I don't know

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Enyinnaya007(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dr Godwin Maduka a great philanthropist of our time, a Man that love Peace and unity and always stand for truth. am a beneficiary and a testifier of his good doing to mankind. IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by majamajic(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

Taking it away from business, Tinubu brought bullions vans to his mansion on the eve of the election and defended himself saying he had the right to give out his money to whoever he wanted. Let's for a moment assume it was his money. Was his action legal in the light of our electoral laws? If it was indeed his money, did he commit a crime?

the air peace boss decided on his own way to transfer his own money to US , so the crime now is that he didn't do it with CBN ? seriously I don't understand this country , meanwhile a northern governor and ex governor from West was seen handling heavy cash , but they went ahead to track how a business transfer his money abroad .

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

That's one of his projects in his home town, Umuchukwu in Anambra State. It is one of the largest research centres in Africa. On the whole, he has nearly 20 projects in his home town. He also owns a big and flourishing hospital in Las Vegas.
do you know what a billionaire is?gringrin
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by SolarHub(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by CSTR2: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

My point is that not all illegal actions are crimes even though all crimes are illegal. Breaking speed limits and disobeying traffic lights are illegal but they are not criminal offences.
What do you expect from a clown that does not know his regional leader is a drug dealing criminal.
From Adenuga to otedola to the ordinary tailor turned oil magnate that became a sperm reservoir for military dictators.

The ones that are not so well known but wealthy became rich through skull mining or internet fraud like mompha, hushpuppi and co.

Genuine wealth is rare in Yoruba land. They don't buy and sell and grow.
They just blow overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Enyinnaya007(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

OH MY SWEET HOME

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by majamajic(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

it's more than 20 projects , I have been to his town . he transformed a whole local village to a city single handedly

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
YorubaPrince:

God bless you my bros... Those pple can never be trusted.

Stupidity is when you are broke and jobless ,but focus all your energy on continuing being broke

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
do you know what a billionaire is?gringrin

If you have up to 1 billion NAIRA, you are a billionaire. Dollars is not our currency in Nigeria. If we're talking on an international parlance, it becomes a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Urchman200: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Harlem2:

Billionaire doctor should go back Jeje before Buhari open his own chapter like.....one airline owner.
now na Buhari they open chapter abi?power is transient u and him should not 4get.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
majamajic:

it's more than 20 projects , I have been to his town . he transformed a whole to a city single handedly

Oh great! That guy is a superstar.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

And yes, he's a billionaire in Naira not in Dollars, and I'm sure nobody claimed he's a Forbes billionaire.
how much did that project cost?
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Sanchez01: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

Good for you.
Now use your beliefs to pay rent

You're just looking for someone to do unnecessary arguments with. That one na your own wahala.
Furthermore, there's no doubt in my mind you don't even understand the charge. Doing something illegal does not necessary make one a criminal.
But I believe you're here for agenda programming. Oya continue...
Like seriously?
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ikinternational:

NO. I presume You're an adult with a working brain.

Next you will ask me to explain why you can't compare apples to oranges

That's crass of u. I never asked to be insulted by u nitwit. I merely sought to know ur point of view.

And if u were intelligent enough to pass ur point across, I bet u would have done so without resorting to opens fooolery & insult as a charade to mask ur low IQ. Fool...
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
CSTR2:

What do you expect from a clown that does not know his regional leader is a drug dealing criminal.
From Adenuga to otedola to the ordinary tailor turned oil magnate that became a sperm reservoir for military dictators.

The ones that are not so well known but wealthy became rich through skull mining or internet fraud like mompha, hushpuppi and co.

Genuine wealth is rare in Yoruba land. They don't buy and sell and grow.
They just blow overnight.
e pain am.. yet no igbo man on Forbes list despite all your chestbeatinggringrin
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godons1:
Since the Allen Onyeama saga started, I don't trust any Igbo rich man. I now believe that, over 90% of them made their wealth through Crimes.
nothing different from how otedola, alakija and adenuga, indimi, Dangote on how they made their money.. I don't trust any Nigerian especially Hausas and Yorubas they're all dirty, they had hand with government to make such money.. same can't be said of an Ibo business man who grew from strength to strength... between, Dr maduka has spent all his life in America he has nothing nor any business in Nigeria, ur entitled to ur useless thoughts

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Godons1: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

Poor people like u reason this way ,better work hard to stop this poverty mentality

E pain this man well. grin grin

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
how much did that project cost?

It's a 17 storey medical research centre. It's going to have some of the most expensive and up-to-date medical equipments in Africa.
I don't know the cost of building such a structure, but you can make enquiries for us.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
e pain am.. yet no igbo man on Forbes list despite all your chestbeatinggringrin
bro how many Yoruba men are on Forbes
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

If you have up to 1 billion NAIRA, you are a billionaire. Dollars is not our currency in Nigeria. If we're talking on an international parlance, it becomes a different ball game.
lol.. a billionaire is someone with a net worth from $1b upwards...
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Godons1: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
PeaceNexus:
Poor soul

Na you Sabi.
I still don't trust anyone from the East, even Pastors from the East. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures / 10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.