Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (40231 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

bro how many Yoruba men are on Forbes
alakija, adenuga, Delano, even tinubugringrin
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Godons1: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
YorubaPrince:

God bless you my bros... Those pple can never be trusted.

You are a patriot. You know the enemies of our dear Country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

It's a 17 storey medical research centre. It's going to have some of the most expensive and up-to-date medical equipments in Africa.
I don't know the cost of building such a structure, but you can make enquiries for us.
Ok the man really tried
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Godons1: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
olivegirl:

kitikpa gba gi

Uwar ki.

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godons1:

E pain this man well. grin grin

Pain who ,just dishing out an advice boy....
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lol.. a billionaire is someone with a net worth from $1b upwards...
see dumbness at its peak.. when has Dollar become your currency?? I guess this dingbat hasn't finished secondary school

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Ok the man really tried

Check this out

Sorry, I think the research centre is 15 not 17 storeys.

https://www.gbetutv.com/18-achievements-of-billonaire-dr-godwin/

https://lasvegaspaininstitutes.com/how-harvard-trained-medical-doctor-philanthropist-dr-godwin-maduka-transformed-his-home-town/

18 Achievements of a Billonaire DR. GODWIN MADUKA in Anambra.

by FADAKA LOUIS

30th September 2019

DR. GODWIN MADUKA, MD/CEO Las Vegas Health Institute, USA

A Nigerian citizen, Godwin Maduka who hails from Umuchukwu in Orumba south Local Government Area of Anambra State, formerly known as Nkerefi, have been raised up by his people as a billionaire to be reckoned with.

Dr. Godwin Maduka is United States of America (USA) based medical practitioner. He is the MD/CEO Las Vegas Health Institute, USA.

Here are 18 clear things he did for his community.

DR. GODWIN MADUKA built:
1) Two churches, one each for the Anglicans and Catholics.
(2) Trinity Hospital and Maternity.
(3) Over 100 standard houses for widows and the poor in the area.
(4) Immaculate Conception International College 1 and 2 , with buses donated to them.
(5) A police station for security.
(6) A magistrate court.
(7) A standard market called (Afor Market), .
( Barracks for the Civil Defense staff,
(9) Two monasteries for churches.
(10) Community centre (Community Hall and his own Village Hall).

(11) A Post office.
(12) A state high court.
(13)  Provided transformers to boost electricity in the community.
(14) Mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
(15) A palace for the monarch, civic centre,.
(16) Houses for clerics of Catholic and Anglican churches, among others.
(17) Five star hotel known as Lion of Africa resort.
(18) A 15 storey building a  World class International standard Hospital / Health research institute (which will serve as the destination of all health matters in Africa, since it will be the biggest and the best of it kind in African soil).

Today, there is no more thatched house in the community. DR. GODWIN MADUKA has replaced every thatched house in the area with three or four bedroom bungalows.
About 100 of such buildings were rebuilt. They belong to the indigent natives, especially widows. All such buildings carry green roofing aluminium zincs for easy identification. 

Others:

To help fortify security in Umuchukwu, DR. GODWIN MADUKA built four two-storey buildings for police stations, complemented it with a bungalow as officers’ mess, and another structure to serve as operational base for the men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) which he donated to the Nigeria Police.

Dr. GODWIN MADUKA also built headquarters for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

DR. GODWIN MADUKA has also sponsored hundreds of students from his community, and has also helped to get them jobs.

DR. GODWIN MADUKA built Vocational center for those who want to learn handiwork.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by nams77: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
wittyt98:
Oga stay safe o, people eyes dey RED this ember period. even priests are getting kidnapped grin holy ghost will leave u and run for her life before you know it
Kindly desist from making blasphemous remark using the name of the holy spirit pls
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
alakija, adenuga, Delano, even tinubugringrin
and that's ur achievement?? which tribe has the highest rate of successful men!!!? leave ur bigotry and tell yourself the truth

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

My point is that not all illegal actions are crimes even though all crimes are illegal. Breaking speed limits and disobeying traffic lights are illegal but they are not criminal offences.

Bros, if it's illegal, it means it is not allowed by law.

If it's not allowed by law, it means it is chargeable.

If it's chargeable, then it's a crime.

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

see dumbness at its peak.. when has Dollar become your currency?? I guess this dingbat hasn't finished secondary school
fool. Dollar is the currency used to rate a billionaire cause it is actually the most influential and popular currency in the world.. ok now tell me why don't you rate your GDP in your currency. Why use dollar.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godons1:

You are a patriot. You know the enemies of our dear Country.

Hustle ohh so u won't be intimidated in your state by those u call enemies of state

ẹnikan ti o ni iṣẹ yẹ ki o wa ni o kere ju o nšišẹ
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

and that's ur achievement?? which tribe has the highest rate of successful men!!!? leave ur bigotry and tell yourself the truth
yorubas na. What do you mean by success? Invictus obi or Evans?
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by CSTR2: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
e pain am.. yet no igbo man on Forbes list despite all your chestbeatinggringrin
Afonja clown.
I hope they have given you a piece of their dirty money because you are Yoruba.

Oh wait.... They don't know your father.

Conehead.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
CSTR2:

Afonja clown.

Conehead.
lol fool..what about osisikwanu that you flat-heads gave chieftaincy title..
Osuuuuuuuuuugringrin
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennydoc(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Luiz1:

Bros, if it's illegal, it means it is not allowed by law.

If it's not allowed by law, it means it is chargeable.

If it's chargeable, then it's a crime.

Oga, stop showing your ignorance. Not all illegal actions are criminal offences.

While every crime violates the law, not every violation of the law counts as a crime. Breaches of private law (torts and breaches of contract) are not automatically punished by the state, but can be enforced through civil procedure.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Enyinnaya007:
OH MY SWEET HOME
U are from ùmùchukwu?

I watched a vlog by Flo Chinyere on a road trip. She passed this edifice and was so shocked she has to stop and go close to it.

Your place is nice.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Godons1: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
BlackfireX:

If they call you OMO ERU, IRAN IWOFA now , you will start crying

And if I call you "Dan mahaukacia Karuwa" now, you will just commit suicide. grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
CSTR2:

Afonja clown.

Conehead.
them ban your other moniker RTSC and TRSC ??gringrin
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yorubas na. What do you mean by success? Invictus obi or Evans?
I guess those are the only two you know.. the young Ibo boys making waves in Lagos employing your lazy ass graduates paying them 70k monthly, fucking your girls with reckless abandon, employing your girls are sales girls, those ones are Hausas.. the ones in alaba, trade fair and many more are not successful... you have four rich men in Forbes list yet y'all are hungry.. ones you graduate and get 50k job you've arrived

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

Oga, stop showing your ignorance. Not all illegal actions are criminal offences.

I earlier said u were entitled to ur opinion. So what u fussing about?

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
fool. Dollar is the currency used to rate a billionaire cause it is actually the most influential and popular currency in the world.. ok now tell me why don't you rate your GDP in your currency. Why use dollar.
A billionaire , in countries that use the short scale number naming system, is a person with a net worth of at least one billion (1,000,000,000, i.e. a thousand million) units of a given currency
small kid.. it's because of the world wide value of dollars, pounds and euro most times the world uses these currencies to rate a billionaire it doesn't negate the fact that one cant be a billionaire in his local currency... dumbness is in ur blood
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Godons1: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

If you remove those that made their wealth via crimes in the East, the Igbo's will be the poorest in this Country. Even with the crime, they are still no where near the North, West or South South.
They are only good at blowing their trumpets and claiming what they are not.

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by stevups(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why is that man on native looking at him like that?
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by BlackfireX: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godons1:

And if I call you "Dan mahaukacia Karuwa" now, you will just commit suicide. grin grin grin grin

No I won't, you are just tall for nothing, no sense ,even with the cap you are using to cover your coconut head.
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Godons1:

If you remove those that made their wealth via crimes in the East, the Igbo's will be the poorest in this Country. Even with the crime, they are still no where near the North, West or South South.
They are only good at blowing their trumpets and claiming what they are not.
Aside stolen money and fraud what gave Tinubu money, or u don't know he's wanted abroad before??, what gave alakija money, otedola, adenuga youre just a pathetic dunce, every other average rich Yoruba man is a skull miner, all. the legit ones are the few working for an Ibo boss paying them 50k a month

1 Like

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by frowland(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kennydoc:

That's one of his projects in his home town, Umuchukwu in Anambra State. It is one of the largest research centres in Africa. On the whole, he has nearly 20 projects in his home town. He also owns a big and flourishing hospital in Las Vegas.
And yes, he's a billionaire in Naira not in Dollars, and I'm sure nobody claimed he's a Forbes billionaire.

I am talking about how you guys came about billionaire and not what he have or achieved. Well, in that case, Africa have more billionaires that anywhere in the world. Smh!
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Aiyk2333: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
frowland:

I am talking about how you guys came about billionaire and not what he have or achieved. Well, in that case, Africa have more billionaires that anywhere in the world. Smh!
and with what has has built in his hometown amounting to billions in naira, plus owning the biggest lab and research centre in Las Vegas and as well being a practicing doctor he's can't be a billionaire I guess!!!!? wetin u wan gain from this kind unnecessary hating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

I guess those are the only two you know.. the young Ibo boys making waves in Lagos employing your lazy ass graduates paying them 70k monthly, fucking your girls with reckless abandon, employing your girls are sales girls, those ones are Hausas.. the ones in alaba, trade fair and many more are not successful... you have four rich men in Forbes list yet y'all are hungry.. ones you graduate and get 50k job you've arrived
typical igbo reasoning.. which people do your people employ?gringrin you mean gala sellers, pirates phone sellers or the ones that hawk rat posion and shaving stock are employing my people.?
Why are you bringing girls into this matter.. all tribes in nigeria fvck eachother.. pussy and dick don't respect any tribe.. should I start telling you how many of your girls I have screwed? It's of no use.
And which job are you talking about pay 70k.?
You people brag too much.. most of the igbos in that same lagos can't even pay their house rent.
Nonsensegringrin
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

and with what has has built in his hometown amounting to billions in naira, plus owning the biggest lab and research centre in Las Vegas and as well being a practicing doctor he's can't be a billionaire I guess!!!!? wetin u wan gain from this kind unnecessary hating
he owns the biggest pain institute abeg no change am
Re: Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award by Godons1: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Aiyk2333:

Aside stolen money and fraud what gave Tinubu money, or u don't know he's wanted abroad before??, what gave alakija money, otedola, adenuga youre just a pathetic dunce, every other average rich Yoruba man is a skull miner, all. the legit ones are the few working for an Ibo boss paying them 50k a month

Trash.
You just admit what I've been saying all these while. When I do stuffs with your people, I keep my distance. The worst is your men of god. I always "Been Johnson" when I see them. grin grin grin grin

Besides, I'm not from West.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.