Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View (34432 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Eyanbook: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mber montj

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Coldie(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
AlphaStyles:
My own view
Don't go out alone at night
Don't close late at night and come back alone
Don't travel at night
Don't enter a cab or bus that ur body feels strangely about
Don't go to places people force u to go to
Don't accept rides from people u don't know
Don't be a runs girl
Don't travel to somewhere or anywhere without letting others aware of your location
Don't pass through lonely roads
Just day don't go out at all now.

There's risk in everything, d only thing is just take precautions

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by yahoosurepass(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
Ritualist terms for kidnapped passengers and human parts:
Pure water
Coconut
Goats
Ice block

If you are travelling on interstate and you hear the driver using such terms while speaking with someone on the phone....well....start to fire prayer....he may telling the parson on the other end....the number of victims he has

If your driver was on phone call while travelling and after some time, he slows down and says his engine his faulty or has broken down, wow, the driver is about to sell the passengers to ritualist

If within minutes of the vehicle breaking down, another commericial vehicle suddenly shows up to rescue the passengers, that's a perfect kidnap strategy
Even if it is your original driver that uses phone to call another driver to come and rescue you. be suspicious....he might be offloading his cargoe to ritualists who have already paid him.

A driver whose vehicle breaks down is supposed to work on it and continue the journey if he starts looking for another vehicle for you guys....that's a bad omen

Finally, if your vehicle breaks down while travelling....be wary of vehicles that come to rescue you.....

For a long time, this how some wicked commercial interstate drivers in government parks facilitate the kidnap of their passengers....by deliberately stranding them in the middle of nowhere but the passengers usually don't know

you are one of them
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nickshrapnel: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Always have a pocket knife on you anytime you are travelling

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by UrVillagePpl: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
MOVIC6:
what a stupid post this, are you trying to know people's strategy to avoid them so that they will device another, mod please take down
I tot u have sense

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Newguyhere: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Very informative thread

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Duggedised12(f): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
If you enter a vehicle and your passengers suddenly start arguing about money,diamond or business or how to share money....under no account must you open your mouth and add one word to their conversation.

Just shut your mouth up if you do not want to be kidnapped

It is an old trick that dates back to the 70s
Don't be a mugu o

Once they start talking, and try to make you contribute by asking questions, all sorts of questions, shut up o
And quickly and calmly stop in the nearest bus stop

If there is no nearby bus stop
Tell the driver to stop stop stop

I forgot something
He will stop and get the hell out of the midst of kidnapped who would take you to their abattoir and harvest your body parts

Don't let greed kill you before your time
i experienced this on a sunny afternoon two years ago ,boarded a taxi from upper mission junction in aduwawa, they were two at the back, i was seating on the passenger seat in front,one of the passenger came down at big Joe, that is how the driver and the other passenger started arguing about who owns the bag in the boot, saying he thought it belonged to the other passenger that came down,and that they will have to renegotiate price,at this time the driver has not moved ,na so i jejely come down, even when they were asking "wetin happen,you nor dey go third again?" One word i did not utter. That is how they zoomed off.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by haryothosyn93(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
To the people that will be travelling this Christmas period, they should be more careful about kogi state. The state is not safe at all especially the lokoja -Abuja road... in case you are driving your car, for no reason you should stop or wait to help anybody along that axis. It is dangerous zone for thieves and kidnappers.

Dress moderately while travelling this period.... even if you can afford one million naira cloth because they judge by sight.

Kaduna-Abuja is not safe too

Maraba -Yahya road is for the one chance and hungry thieves

Zuba-Kubwa road for the one chance league and the human butchers

God will continue to protect us.

15 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wait a minute guys, how do people now live a normal regular life in Nigeria? After reading all these stuffs, I am now as scared as f*ck grin grin. Shiit, I am thinking of cancelling my trip to Nigeria right now cool cool.

11 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Sunrise258: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Akure has become a deadly state capital because of the activities of money ritualists that are mostly Idanre indigenes, old & young, men & women. They always claimed to be into Yahoo but if you get close, you will see they are full time occult members. They use their victims while alive or dead. Go to Afunbiowo estate in Akure, you will see how an Idanre boy of 22 to 33 years are building 5 nice big houses and buying cars 10m to 50m with no single means of income. All they do is join Ogboni and build nice house in different States, burry charms there and started using destiny of their tenants. They constitute to missing persons cases during Yuletide: Nov, Dec, Jan in Ondo state generally. There is one Idanre man in Afunbiowo estate whose wife caught red handed sleeping with his own mother. The wife was scared and wanted to run away, her hubby n mother in-law calmed her down, told her what she caught them doing is the source of the money the wife n her children are enjoying that she should mention any SUV of her choice to hush. The woman has about 5 to 7 sons and all except one are sleeping with her. All the rest must bleep their mama toto for money to keep coming. They just hide under doing business. Inside Afunbiowo estate in Akure, Idanre boys n men and women dey do chege! It is in Idanre that you will see nurses, teachers receiving salaries btw 80k to over 200k doing money ritual. That they have a good job doesn't stop Idanre indigenes from doing money ritual. Some mom will even take their sons to herbalist house to help them wake his destiny up, they will say their sons destiny is sleeping which is why he hasn't made money. Idanre is now contending with Modakeke, Ogun, Lagos n Ibadan for blood money capital of the South West.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Always have a pocket knife on you anytime you are travelling
Pocket knife or a hand gun? I guess gun should be safer! cool cool
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by MOVIC6: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

I tot u have sense

If you have brain you won't ask how to avoid them, rather you will pray not to fall into there hands cause each day new methods are deviced, like I said you and frlukas might be one of them looking for new ways to scam people jus like the did to me... stupid generation...

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by qtx(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Interesting...
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Danwakae(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
Ritualist terms for kidnapped passengers and human parts:
Pure water
Coconut
Goats
Ice block

If you are travelling on interstate and you hear the driver using such terms while speaking with someone on the phone....well....start to fire prayer....he may telling the parson on the other end....the number of victims he has

If your driver was on phone call while travelling and after some time, he slows down and says his engine his faulty or has broken down, wow, the driver is about to sell the passengers to ritualist

If within minutes of the vehicle breaking down, another commericial vehicle suddenly shows up to rescue the passengers, that's a perfect kidnap strategy
Even if it is your original driver that uses phone to call another driver to come and rescue you. be suspicious....he might be offloading his cargoe to ritualists who have already paid him.

A driver whose vehicle breaks down is supposed to work on it and continue the journey if he starts looking for another vehicle for you guys....that's a bad omen

Finally, if your vehicle breaks down while travelling....be wary of vehicles that come to rescue you.....

For a long time, this how some wicked commercial interstate drivers in government parks facilitate the kidnap of their passengers....by deliberately stranding them in the middle of nowhere but the passengers usually don't know

What about if I entered FairPlus or GUO motors and it develope problem and the driver decide to call for another should I also be wary ?
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by NinaArsenal(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
On the 2nd of this month I was kidnapped by armed Fulani herdsmen along Abuja kaduna express road at KM 20 close to NYSC Orientation camp kaduna state.
I spent 4 solid days with them with so much torture and molestation from those bastards. my people paid 500 thousand naira for my release, I am still recovering from the trauma and wounds I got due to the beating and long hours of trekking.
Kaduna Abuja road is a danger zone. and the government ain't doing anything about it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mercy...really sad.
This is very informative, however.
There's some truth to the "hype" about ritualists, kidnappers etc.
Just have to be heavily on guard when travelling to Nigeria, very observant and knowledgeable, keen discernment, have a good plan, and be with folks who you know will protect you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by petitejolie(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
If you enter a vehicle and your passengers suddenly start arguing about money,diamond or business or how to share money....under no account must you open your mouth and add one word to their conversation.

Just shut your mouth up if you do not want to be kidnapped

It is an old trick that dates back to the 70s
Don't be a mugu o

Once they start talking, and try to make you contribute by asking questions, all sorts of questions, shut up o
And quickly and calmly stop in the nearest bus stop

If there is no nearby bus stop
Tell the driver to stop stop stop

I forgot something
He will stop and get the hell out of the midst of kidnapped who would take you to their abattoir and harvest your body parts

Don't let greed kill you before your time
this happened to me in ilorin. I didnt say anything i was d only child in the midst of men big men o arguing on money as they just heard d sound of d door opened they had to park well for me to come down without stories

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:
On the 2nd of this month I was kidnapped by armed Fulani herdsmen along Abuja kaduna express road at KM 20 close to NYSC Orientation camp kaduna state.
I spent 4 solid days with them with so much torture and molestation from those bastards. my people paid 500 thousand naira for my release, I am still recovering from the trauma and wounds I got due to the beating and long hours of trekking.
Kaduna Abuja road is a danger zone. and the government ain't doing anything about it.

Seriously? Tortured and molested?
Are you truly serious?
I wonder how much ransom is enough when dealing with these situations?
Where is the "stopping" point?

Thank God you survived.
Gotta be a lot of psychological issues from that.

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by omoharry(f): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
FrLukas:

this is very true. i know a number of people who fell victim to this kind of trap back in the day.

Christmas and New year celebrations are near and people want to make the money they didn't make from January to November.

I was once a victim to that trick..I was asked about a location by a man that pretended to come from Cameroon.He said he is a merchant and was left stranded by his Nigerian friend, so he wanted a warehouse he can take his product to..Immediately I answered, That was it. I was immediately hypnotized. Suddenly, another guy pretending to be passing bye heard our conversation and joined us, unknowingly to me they are working together.
.I later found myself in a remote village outskirt of the city and was asked to go to parent house to collect money and gold as they are out of town for a relative's burial. I still did not see anything wrong with their request, so on our way back to my resident, I was saved my former neighbor who wanted to know what i am doing in such a remote area.That was when they both disappeared ..the rest is history
Thank God they were not ritualist but thieves. So it is true..you would not recollect anything until you are back home(if you are lucky to) that was when everything started replaying out to me..I felt very stupid and drained.Thank God I am still alive.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by RamseyBolton: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
If stranded at night, use an Uber or Opay. Avoid one chance robberies

6 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Sunrise258: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Portharcourt is the den of money ritualist. Occultism has become a legalized means of income there. Occultism, cultism and all. If you rent some houses there and you don't pray before moving in, whether to move in or not, you might be useless for the rest of your life as your occult landlord might have swap all your glory with the charm buried in the house.

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by comtem2011: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
haryothosyn93:
To the people that will be travelling this Christmas period, they should be more careful about kogi state. The state is not safe at all especially the lokoja -Abuja road... in case you are driving your car, for no reason you should stop or wait to help anybody along that axis. It is dangerous zone for thieves and kidnappers.

Dress moderately while travelling this period.... even if you can afford one million naira cloth because they judge by sight.

Kaduna-Abuja is not safe too

Maraba -Yahya road is for the one chance and hungry thieves

Zuba-Kubwa road for the one chance league and the human butchers

God will continue to protect us.
hmmmm, Amen o
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by petitejolie(f): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:
thank God ure alive o. Some didnt survive it. It must av been a traumatic experience. Security is not a priority for this govt . until God will do it and their loved ones will b kidnapped nd killed

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by NinaArsenal(f): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dasani:

Seriously? Tortured and molested?
Are you truly serious?
I wonder how much ransom is enough when dealing with these situations?
Where is the "stopping" point?

Thank God you survived.
Gotta be a lot of psychological issues from that.
I cannot lie with something of this nature, initially it was 2million they demanded, after plenty pleading they decided to collect 500k, they asked my people to bring the money to Rigana, they gave them directions on how to drop the money off.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by emilyone(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sunrise258:
Akure has become a deadly state capital because of the activities of money ritualists that are mostly Idanre indigenes, old & young, men & women. They always claimed to be into Yahoo but if you get close, you will see they are full time occult members. They use their victims while alive or dead. Go to Afunbiowo estate in Akure, you will see how an Idanre boy of 22 to 33 years are building 5 nice big houses and buying cars 10m to 50m with no single means of income. All they do is join Ogboni and build nice house in different States, burry charms there and started using destiny of their tenants. They constitute to missing persons cases during Yuletide: Nov, Dec, Jan in Ondo state generally. There is one Idanre man in Afunbiowo estate whose wife caught red handed sleeping with his own mother. The wife was scared and wanted to run away, her hubby n mother in-law calmed her down, told her what she caught them doing is the source of the money the wife n her children are enjoying that she should mention any SUV of her choice to hush. The woman has about 5 to 7 sons and all except one are sleeping with her. All the rest must bleep their mama toto for money to keep coming. They just hide under doing business. Inside Afunbiowo estate in Akure, Idanre boys n men and women dey do chege! It is in Idanre that you will see nurses, teachers receiving salaries btw 80k to over 200k doing money ritual. That they have a good job doesn't stop Idanre indigenes from doing money ritual. Some mom will even take their sons to herbalist house to help them wake his destiny up, they will say their sons destiny is sleeping which is why he hasn't made money. Idanre is now contending with Modakeke, Ogun, Lagos n Ibadan for blood money capital of the South West.
Omg!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by NinaArsenal(f): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
petitejolie:
thank God ure alive o. Some didnt survive it. It must av been a traumatic experience. Security is not a priority for this govt . until God will do it and their loved ones will b kidnapped nd killed
Due to what I passed through, I am scared of sounds, even to leave my house is now a problem for me.
I am placed on sleeping pills coz I scared of sleeping at night. anytime I close my eyes, the whole thing that happened will start playing like a DVD in ma brain.

8 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by NaijaHeadlines: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hmm..
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by GermanMelania: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is exactly why the hate speech/social media ban bill will pass. You post idiotic things with bo evidence or research. This is fear mongering. You are not helping.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:

I cannot lie with something of this nature, initially it was 2million they demanded, after plenty pleading they decided to collect 500k, they asked my people to bring the money to Rigana, they gave them directions on how to drop the money off.

Unbelievable...
I've heard some stories like this.
Well again, thank God you are alive and well.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by GermanMelania: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sunrise258:
where is your proof anything you said is true? If mother and child are bleeping e consign you? Or did they ask you to join? A whole estate. Doing money ritual. Yet it is still one of the poorest places in the world. What good has the money ritual done? You sound more jealous than anything. Stop spreading fake news.

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by GermanMelania: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:
that sounds horrible. Sorry this happened to you. It is unfortunate they won't be brought to justice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Lawmaker, Nnamdi Okafor, Slumps & Dies In South Africa / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron, Ukatu Behind N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari's Team / Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.