Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,565 members, 7,847,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View (34489 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:

Due to what I passed through, I am scared of sounds, even to leave my house is now a problem for me.
I am placed on sleeping pills coz I scared of sleeping at night. anytime I close my eyes, the whole thing that happened will start playing like a DVD in ma brain.

You may need to get professional counseling seriously...looking from a practical viewpoint.
To maybe help you through the process...
This is not me mocking you either..so please do not take it like that.

8 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Sunrise258: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Wait a minute guys, how do people now live a normal regular life in Nigeria? After reading all these stuffs, I am now as scared as f*ck grin grin. Shiit, I am thinking of cancelling my trip to Nigeria right now cool cool.

You stand a chance to be save cause you will go about in your private car and avoid night travel. Don't lift people on the road and don't ride flashy cars. If you are from the East: Anambra or Niger delta: Portharcourt, Delta or Benin city, better stay in Lagos on arrival - don't visit your village. You might be kidnapped by the old guys or guys as young as 16 to 22yrs. Another thing is pray God keep Buhari brothers (Fulani herdsmen) off the highway for safe journey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Sunrise258: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Wait a minute guys, how do people now live a normal regular life in Nigeria? After reading all these stuffs, I am now as scared as f*ck grin grin. Shiit, I am thinking of cancelling my trip to Nigeria right now cool cool.

You stand a chance to be safe cause you will go about in your private car and avoid night travel. Don't lift people on the road and don't ride flashy cars. If you are from the East: Anambra or Niger delta: Portharcourt, Delta or Benin city, better stay in Lagos on arrival - don't visit your village! You might be kidnapped by the old guys or guys as young as 16 to 22yrs. Another thing is pray God keep Buhari brothers (Fulani herdsmen) off the highway for safe journey.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Bacteriologist(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
A lot of anecdotes on this thread are lies and mainly to spread fear. However, this does not mean that the Nigerian space is not at its most dangerous post-war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Rubbiish(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:

Due to what I passed through, I am scared of sounds, even to leave my house is now a problem for me.
I am placed on sleeping pills coz I scared of sleeping at night. anytime I close my eyes, the whole thing that happened will start playing like a DVD in ma brain.
Sorry about this
You will get over it with time

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Alexaonfleek: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
GermanMelania:
This is exactly why the hate speech/social media ban bill will pass. You post idiotic things with bo evidence or research. This is fear mongering. You are not helping.
Don't be naive.This things you read here happen real life.Probably because you or your family members have never experienced it doesn't mean it never happened.Just keep praying to whoever you worship that you never experience these things

16 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Kogbaski: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
pray to God and He will protect you

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by voltron14: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Don't follow old friends.

Don't apply to random jobs using fliers.

Don't board vehicles at late hours.

Don't jog early or late in the day.

If you hear driver talking about coconut or ice block start your final prayers to your creator

Don't accept assistance from random vehicles when yours breaks down.

Avoid Ramat Park, New Benin, Ugbowo, 3rd, Akpakpava, Ring Road, Lagos mainland, Lagos Island etc.

Kuku say make we no just come out again.

Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Greatfullheart: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:
Meanwhile, Mompha is now in prison yard.
PERSON WERE DEM DON RELEASE
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nvc078: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Greatfullheart:
PERSON WERE DEM DON RELEASE
Audio release bah?
Person wet wear blue and blue inside kiri kiri as we dey talk
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Greenback: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Take note, in all parts of oshogbo, reports shows you can easily get kidnapped and your head mined and harvested like cassava very early in the morning 5-6am .....so be watchful..

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by prettymaxy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
If you enter a vehicle and your passengers suddenly start arguing about money,diamond or business or how to share money....under no account must you open your mouth and add one word to their conversation.

Just shut your mouth up if you do not want to be kidnapped

It is an old trick that dates back to the 70s
Don't be a mugu o

Once they start talking, and try to make you contribute by asking questions, all sorts of questions, shut up o
And quickly and calmly stop in the nearest bus stop

If there is no nearby bus stop
Tell the driver to stop stop stop

I forgot something
He will stop and get the hell out of the midst of kidnapped who would take you to their abattoir and harvest your body parts

Don't let greed kill you before your time
My former neighbour fell into their trap, after following them to a native doctors place they followed her to a big phone shop where she worked and made her give them 300k they sold for the day cos she was in charge of cash...

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Desperation in anything in life is not good.....
If you are desperate to :
1.get a job
2.get married
3.solve a health problem
4.get a child after years of marriage
5.solve a spiritual problem
6.make money
7.to get to your destination at all cost

Sometime such desperation can make one fall into the hands of criminals who will take advantage of our desperation to kidnap and kill us

You must not be desperate or be in a constant hurry to be ahead of others. Slow and steady win the race

9 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:
Don't follow old friends.

Don't apply to random jobs using fliers.

Don't board vehicles at late hours.

Don't jog early or late in the day.

If you hear driver talking about coconut or ice block start your final prayers to your creator

Don't accept assistance from random vehicles when yours breaks down.

Avoid Ramat Park, New Benin, Ugbowo, 3rd, Akpakpava, Ring Road, Lagos mainland, Lagos Island etc.

Kuku say make we no just come out again.

Mtcheew.
Be careful .......and watchful.....that's the koko ... Ignorance kills

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bacteriologist:
A lot of anecdotes on this thread are lies and mainly to spread fear. However, this does not mean that the Nigerian space is not at its most dangerous post-war.

Okay....just be vigilant....
That is the essence of this thread, no fear mongering here bros

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by aspiring44: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
Take note, in some parts of Benin, reports shows you can easily get kidnapped very early in the morning 5-6am via commercial buses and cabs...so be watchful

Organ harvesters are on the prowl. They are not smiling
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by LZAA: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Greenback:
Take note, in all parts of oshogbo, reports shows you can easily get kidnapped and your head mined and harvested like cassava very early in the morning 5-6am .....so be watchful..

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Sweeetheart(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
I remembered some years ago along ijede road, I and my immediate brother were going out, only God knows what made us enter this car can't remembered the name again but is a private car then. we stop them going to ikorodu garage, one drop in the front for me to enter and another guy drop at the back from my brother to enter, we knew we are in already. their discussion were uniform then I knew we are in trouble, immediately we get close to the police check we said we are dropping, they were like but you said garage, I insist here perhaps because of the police checkpoint at our front they drop us collected the tp and drove off without giving us change

my advise is never enter any private car and when you eventually found yourself in a car that their discussion is uniformed, quickly think of a way to drop from that vehicle

9 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Danwakae:

What about if I entered FairPlus or GUO motors and it develope problem and the driver decide to call for another should I also be wary ?

So long it is their own bus and driver, no problem
But if nor be I'm, dey careful o
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by NinaArsenal(f): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Rubbiish:
Sorry about this You will get over it with time
Thank you very much.
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by heavensdoor: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:

I am really sorry for your plight.You are suffering from ptsd.post traumatic stress disorder.kemi olunloyo suffered it when she came out of prison.soldiers are also known to suffer it due to the experience they had in the fields of war.

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by armyofone(m): 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
What a Continent!
Oh my Fatherland!! Who do you Nigerians?
Smh in horror and dismay!!!
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Who does school runs for you? Constantly screen them o

If you are self employed always make out time to take and bring your child back home
Even though you have a trusted person that does it for you, please learn to pray about your children for Gods protection

Before they leave home pray with them and teach them how to pray too

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by LINTUNE(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
GermanMelania:
where is your proof anything you said is true? If mother and child are bleeping e consign you? Or did they ask you to join? A whole estate. Doing money ritual. Yet it is still one of the poorest places in the world. What good has the money ritual done? You sound more jealous than anything. Stop spreading fake news.
are u this daft and stupid, whats his gain in fabricating such horrible stories, u see nothing wrong with son bleeping his mum, then why arent u bleeping urs.. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Before you employ house help, gate man or driver...,abeg do security check up on them thoroughly

To avoid criminals who would kidnap your kids when you are not around!

Don't just employ anybody
Ask questions:
Who are your parents
Where are they now
Do you have relatives in this city
Where do they stay
Where do you stay
What's your address
Where have you worked before?

By the time he answer you
Go and verify the information from the address and people he mention

If na kidnapper or criminal you go know
If nobody knows him or her, abeg don't accept them
If nobody an stand for his security , don't accept humor her

In fact you must draft. agreement paper, type it and add a column for passport
Let him fill and append his passport

So that if anything like crime happen, you can use the passport and details to fish him out

He must provide a minimum of 2 guarantors

How can you employ a security man to watch over you when you sleep and you don't have his every detail?

How can you employ house help and you don't know his background and relatives in your town?
O boy

Don't play with ur lifwe and those of your kids

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
elkharpone:
you for say the whole of lagos nau

abi o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Obascoetubi: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:

Thanks bros...we need this kind of information to stay safe, especially for strangers visiting for the first time
u dey believe his lies?; i dey kogi
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
omoharry:
I was once a victim to that trick..I was asked about a location by a man that pretended to come from Cameroon.He said he is a merchant and was left stranded by his Nigerian friend, so he wanted a warehouse he can take his product to..Immediately I answered, That was it. I was immediately hypnotized. Suddenly, another guy pretending to be passing bye heard our conversation and joined us, unknowingly to me they are working together.
.I later found myself in a remote village outskirt of the city and was asked to go to parent house to collect money and gold as they are out of town for a relative's burial. I still did not see anything wrong with their request, so on our way back to my resident, I was saved my former neighbor who wanted to know what i am doing in such a remote area.That was when they both disappeared ..the rest is history
Thank God they were not ritualist but thieves. So it is true..you would not recollect anything until you are back home(if you are lucky to) that was when everything started replaying out to me..I felt very stupid and drained.Thank God I am still alive.
I experienced something similar to this at Mushin some years back,I even followed them to a place I still can't recognise till today,thank God I wasn't raped.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you are trying to cross a busy highway with your kids, and someone volunteers to help your child cross the road, abeg think twice o

Sometime last year, it happened to a woman in Nigeria

Someone approached her and promised to help her cross
Immediately the guy crossed with the two kids, he took them into his car on the other side and whisked them away before the mother could get there.
That was how she lost 2 kids at once

It was reported in the media

So always be wary of helpful and nice strangers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by omoharry(f): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
EmmBim:
I experienced something similar to this at Mushin some years back,I even followed them to a place I still can't recognise till today,thank God I wasn't raped.
pele..people that have not been in such situation will never understand.Thank God for we are still alive to tell our stories

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by UrVillagePpl: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
MOVIC6:

If you have brain you won't ask how to avoid them, rather you will pray not to fall into there hands cause each day new methods are deviced, like I said you and frlukas might be one of them looking for new ways to scam people jus like the did to me... stupid generation...

Been a victim doesn't discharge or ignore the fact that proper awareness or creating an avenue for sharing once xperience would make potential victim more knowledgeable and have a smart perspective to maneuver such shenanigan..
U really don't have to throw shades to an informative post as this just because u once had a bitter xperience, but rather u should share urx so we could all learn and be smarter next time...

Meanwhile, too much prayer without proper application of wisdom will end up in futility...
Wisdom is profitable to man/to direct

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
NinaArsenal:

You are suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). You need to seek medical help

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Poses As A Staff Of Linda Ikeji To Steal & Rob At Events (Photo) / Suspected Ritual Killer Who Absconded From Oyo, Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.