Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View (34516 Views)

Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Don't live your child in car neither lock them in a car . You might go and before you come back , they are gone.
In a crowded market, don't live your child with your customer

In a busy place, don't live your child with a store owner

Don't live your child with a total stranger anywhere you are. Take the child along withnu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
omoharry:
I was once a victim to that trick..I was asked about a location by a man that pretended to come from Cameroon.He said he is a merchant and was left stranded by his Nigerian friend, so he wanted a warehouse he can take his product to..Immediately I answered, That was it. I was immediately hypnotized. Suddenly, another guy pretending to be passing bye heard our conversation and joined us, unknowingly to me they are working together.
.I later found myself in a remote village outskirt of the city and was asked to go to parent house to collect money and gold as they are out of town for a relative's burial. I still did not see anything wrong with their request, so on our way back to my resident, I was saved my former neighbor who wanted to know what i am doing in such a remote area.That was when they both disappeared ..the rest is history
Thank God they were not ritualist but thieves. So it is true..you would not recollect anything until you are back home(if you are lucky to) that was when everything started replaying out to me..I felt very stupid and drained.Thank God I am still alive.

Wow. You were very lucky o.

I have seen people empty their bank accounts to give to these people.

Hmmm...
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Amadaz(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blueelf:
You guys should just tell us to stay in our houses then

It is God that protects. Being overly wary doesn't help anyone
you sound like a fool, you go hear word day wey you go encounter this bad guys.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Yewandequeen(f): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dasani:

You may need to get professional counseling seriously...looking from a practical viewpoint.

She will get over it in matter of months.

When I was attacked by robbers and butchered with matche, I couldn't sleep or pass the incident place alone for a long while. The memory was always fresh. But now I only remember when I look at the cut on my body or someone around talks about robbers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Are you the type that like going to hotel to swim when you can't swim?
Don't let friends lure you to swim when you know you can't swim

Again mind the hotels you go for a swim.......many young Nigerians die in swimming pools yearly, in circumstances that baffle people

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by 24kmagic: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
And I ask, how do people living in such places cope? Why must I be skeptical of almost every body I come in contact with simply because the place breed criminals? Must I live there?

I like my current location abeg.

I can come out even as late as 1am and buy something anytime I feel like.

It's true there's no money in the town, (like in Lagos and other big cities) but there's security and peace of mind.

These two are so important to me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
When it comes to lodging in hotels, choose them wisely o
Don't be too price conscious
You can disappear just like that from your hotel if you don't do your own security checkup before lodging in an hotel

Prof.Bankole olomu went missing in an hotel in calabar, yes ago-without trace till date

Remember otokoto hotel somewhere in IMO years ago?

That is the point
Many hotels are owned by fraudsters, ritualists and organ harvesters.......so kidnapping their guests right inside the premises na small thing
There is an hotel around Ogba Ikeja, Lagos where this happened around 2011, since the hotel was not shut down.......who knows if they are still in that line of business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
24kmagic:
And I ask, how do people living in such places cope? Why must I be skeptical of almost every body I come in contact with simply because the place breed criminals? Must I live there?

I like my current location abeg.

I can come out even as late as 1am and buy something anytime I feel like.

It's true there's no money in the town, (like in Lagos and other big cities) but there's security and peace of mind.

These two are so important to me.

That does not mean you should loose gaurd itself bros......what u know don't kill, what u don't know kills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by GermanMelania: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
LINTUNE:
are u this daft and stupid, whats his gain in fabricating such horrible stories, u see nothing wrong with son bleeping his mum, then why arent u bleeping urs.. angry

Because i am bleeping your mum already.
How does who anyone bleep affect you? Is it your bleep?. Keep your mind away from peoples' body parts. It doesn't matter if you or i think it is wrong or not. You are right. No one would ever go on the internet and make up stories. Unless he is part of the cult how does he know these things to be true? He just made up claims. Money ritual is not real. End of story. If you like kill all your family members it will not bring money or glory. It just makes you a killer.
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by GermanMelania: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Don't be naive.This things you read here happen real life.Probably because you or your family members have never experienced it doesn't mean it never happened.Just keep praying to whoever you worship that you never experience these things

You are missing my point. He made baseless claims. How does he know these things? Is he in their minds? I am not even saying people don't do things in hope. They do. But those things do not create money. All the tenants "destiny " and he managed to build 5 houses and buy cars. And you think that one is wealth.
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by LINTUNE(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
GermanMelania:

How does who anyone bleep affect you? Is it your bleep?. Keep your mind away from peoples' body parts. It doesn't matter if you or i think it is wrong or not. You are right. No one would ever go on the internet and make up stories. Unless he is part of the cult how does he know these things to be true? He just made up claims. Money ritual is not real. End of story. If you like kill all your family members it will not bring money or glory. It just makes you a killer.
the fact that it doesnt work doesnt mean its not real, ..ppl kill ppl just for fetish reasons, yet it doesnt work. dont let ignorant kill u..

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by LINTUNE(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
GermanMelania:

and before i forget, u cant Bleep my mum, u can only Bleep urs cos she is ur mum, u cant Bleep the mother of a dude, whose name u dont even know ok

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
While driving on a lonely road.......be careful about helping accident victims .....some are prearranged.....immediately you stop to help them, the people who set it up will kidnap you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by GermanMelania: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
LINTUNE:
the fact that it doesnt work doesnt mean its not real, ..ppl kill ppl just for fetish reasons, yet it doesnt work. dont let ignorant kill u..

But that's what exactly i said. People do kill people. But this guy made claims he could not even know anything about unless he was present. He should be arrested for being part of them. Then people will stop making up stories they know nothing about. He will all of a sudden proclaim he never saw anyone actual kill anyone. . Imagine in these days of camera phones being everywhere yet people will claim one old woman turned from bird. Yet they only capture it AFTER the fact. Not during. And why is she clothed? Not naked. It is just dangerous stuff.
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by LINTUNE(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
GermanMelania:

But that's what exactly i said. People do kill people. But this guy made claims he could not even know anything about unless he was present. He should be arrested for being part of them. Then people will stop making up stories they know nothing about. He will all of a sudden proclaim he never saw anyone actual kill anyone. . Imagine in these days of camera phones being everywhere yet people will claim one old woman turned from bird. Yet they only capture it AFTER the fact. Not during. And why is she clothed? Not naked. It is just dangerous stuff.
thats ridiculous, anyways im out.. i dont like arguement in anyway
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by GermanMelania: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
LINTUNE:
and before i forget, u cant Bleep my mum, u can only Bleep urs cos she is ur mum, u cant Bleep the mother of a dude, whose name u dont even know ok
I did. And she handed me your destiny because she enjoyed it so much. After i put it in her buttocks.
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yewandequeen:

When I was attacked by robbers and butchered with matche, I couldn't sleep or pass the incident place alone for a long while. The memory was always fresh. But now I only remember when I look at the cut on my body or someone around talks about robbers.

So sorry to hear about your ordeal. Glad to see you have passed through the psychological turmoil
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yewandequeen:

Ehya sorry about that... That was a bad experience for you
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you are travelling and you feel the need to pee or defecate, well.....use your sense o...park by the road side and do you shit or piss business near the road o

Don't go into the bush o
Because you don't know who or what is on the other side

Stories of passengers who enter the bush to poo but never return abounds

So be careful
Do it were your fellow passenger can sight you and you can sight them as well, without exposing your sensitive parts to the public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Going to visit a friend in another town or state?
Rule number one:
Make adequate preparation
Rule number two
Let your family know where exactly you are travelling to
Rule number three
Never travel to visit someone you just met whether in person or over the internet
Rule number four
Make preparations for emergency
Rule number 6
Do research about the area, especially about
1. Public transport
2.common crimes
3.areas to avoid
4.local customs and practices
5.How do they treat strangers

Knowing the answers to these can help you
Rule number 7:
The person you want to go and visit, what exactly is he or she into? Who doesh stay with and where exactly does he stay

You need to know all of these things to avoid story that touch if you naively go d visit a friend in far away place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by AmuRubber(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Restroom:
Going to visit a friend in another town or state?
Rule number one:
Make adequate preparation
Rule number two
Let your family know where exactly you are travelling to
Rule number three
Never travel to visit someone you just met whether in person or over the internet
Rule number four
Make preparations for emergency
Rule number 6
Do research about the area, especially about
1. Public transport
2.common crimes
3.areas to avoid
4.local customs and practices
5.How do they treat strangers

Knowing the answers to these can help you
Rule number 7:
The person you want to go and visit, what exactly is he or she into? Who doesh stay with and where exactly does he stay

You need to know all of these things to avoid story that touch if you naively go d visit a friend in far away place

8. Let the friend know that your family is aware of the planned visit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you are a visitor in a new place,village or community, please

Watch how you make friends especially if you do not know the local language
Dont follow the local girls o because they also have local boy friends
Don't just stroll anywhere you like because criminals and kidnappers can kidnap you
There might cannibals around interested in your flesh for meat
Night time movement in a community you don't know is a no no

So always move about discreetly
An easy to get lost is to move about aimlessly because you want to stroll, visit places or feel you are bored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Blueelf: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amadaz:
you sound like a fool, you go hear word day wey you go encounter this bad guys.

My statement was an attempt to douse tension by lightening the mood but you obviously will insult. Its in your DNA. Continue
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by webngnews: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
ohhh
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Omofranca(f): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
The bottom line in these insecure times is to be vigilant and prayerful anywhere or country you are because people must travel to and within 'hotspot' areas for various reasons: work, emergencies, school, etc.

Fellow Nairalander who is now afraid of coming to Naija because of bad stories and escapes, please don't be. Believe it or not, most Nigerians and visitors have not and will not experience all these evil things happening; they only read/hear about it on social media and good people still abound: Friday night (22nd November), a friend was accommodated overnight by a fellow bus passenger who was a resident in Kabba (Kogi State) because they arrived there after 10pm due to vehicle breakdown and she had to pass the night and continue her journey the next morning. Note: they were complete strangers to each other but she followed her gut instincts and accepted her kind offer of accommodation. She was given a good supper, passed the night in nice guest room and was on her way early next day.

Tip: if you find yourself stranded in a strange town at night, even if you're an atheist, ask for the nearest church/mosque and pass the night there. If you find yourself in the middle of a bush/nowhere, or you suddenly discover that you have unwittingly entered a dangerous trap, try not to panic and pray very hard for help. It will come.

13 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Know the type of serial killers or kidnappers to expect:

1.Lunatics
2.one chance taxis and bus drivers
3.yahoo yahoo boys
4.ritualist politicians,pastors and business leaders, alphas and imams
5. Head hunters in villages and lonly communities
7.human abattor operators
8.Fulani herdsmen
9.Ocult or secret cult members
10. Community shrines and their priests and attendants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by kellidoo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
From experience..if you enter a bus and everybody in the bus seems to be involve in a conversation...either politics,fashion,sex,football. Or whatever it may be.....please don't say a word cos if you do ,you will be lose your senses and that might be the end for you....
2: if you feel a sharp Sting on your body....kindly come down from the bus/vehicle immediately....and ensure you board anoda bus instantly. ....
Las Las pray always because it really works in time like this....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Kylexy21: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
does cannibalism still exist in this modern age...... .
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by kellidoo(m): 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you enter a bus and it is filled with ladies only.....please kindly be vigilante.....no matter how nice they made seem to be.......vice versa(all men).
My friend was kidnapped in Benin when he entered a bus that has only female passengers(beautiful ones for that matter). He was already toasting one,when the other one beside him pointed a gun at him....the next things na inside bush for kogi state him see him self....someone going to ring road(in Benin city) found himself in a thick forest in kogi......
From what he said, other victims where kidnapped too. some from clubs....(no be every gurl you see for club be ashawo(some a ritualist and kidnappers...

5 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Skepticus: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Always have a pocket knife on you anytime you are travelling

Thanks for the reminder. I have no threat on my life but I have always felt the need to always have one.
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Restroom: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kylexy21:
does cannibalism still exist in this modern age...... .

Yes o.....the evil men do live with them.....they only hide it from the public but it still exist.

In fact, it may even be worse going by stories flying here and there
With all the human abattoirs operating nationwide, do you think those abattoirs are patronized by ritualist only?

Many of them are patronized by cannibals too

Or have you not heard of reports where clubs or associations do large meetings with only human meat served?
Re: How To Avoid Ritualist Hotspots, Kidnappers & Ritual Killers: Share Your View by Nickshrapnel: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Skepticus:

Thanks for the reminder. I have no threat on my life but I have always felt the need to always have one.
Neither do I, but anything can happen wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using Monkeys, Snakes For Robbery / Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure / Man Beheads VIO For Seizing His Cell Phone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.