Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt (3451 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Zamfara Govt Robbed My Houses, Stole Cars, Hijabs, Stoves – Matawalle / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by SenecaTheYonger: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
emkz:
Pension for being a governor? 10 million for a state like Zamfara per month? 120 million per year, not to include the cost of cars, houses and security details to maintain one human being...just for being a governor?

If this is how you want to bleed your state, don't you think you are better of dead? 120 million can build a world class hospital or school which can help those who are in need of it.

I pity these guys, the day Nigerians would get fed up, these guys would have no where to run to. Let them keep exposing themselves.

Fed up? Do you think Nigerians have the ball to throw their politicians inside dustbin or drag them on the road tied to a car? They worship these people over here. They can never be fed up of their oppressors. They're born with natural Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by doctokwus: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
This only goes to show that these former government officials don't have any other business or know how to earn any reasonable income out of office.
Some of them cannot earn up to 100k outside office because they weren't into any self earning venture outside of government work.
That is why despite most of them being billionaires after their tenures,they can die even if it's 500k per month they get because they know that without any regular income,no matter how small,their billions would vanquish in an instant with their needs.
Some of them surprisingly still pay their drivers 30k and their cooks maybe 35k, without it even being regular.

2 Likes

Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
famouscargo4u:

I need some. call me - 08062470912
this guy just scam me now
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by seniormallam(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
You dare not stop?.......talking as if you've received anyone before.
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by famouscargo4u: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2020
dancok:
this guy just scam me now

which guy?
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by hotogbono: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Marcsunny:
Good news pant trousers for male for 1500 and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

Dm for instant delivery

Laptop bag

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available

drop your WhatsApp #
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
famouscargo4u:

which guy?
Marcsunny, the one that sells clothes
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by famouscargo4u: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
dancok:
Marcsunny, the one that sells clothes

oh! Thank God i did not patronise him.
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by MasterKernel: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
ursullalinda:
Evil and wicked leaders.....10million for what exactly....fa? .....
Tomm you will say only Igbo's like money......

Why do people work or go to school if not for money?
Re: You Dare Not Stop My N10m Monthly Allowance — Ex Governor Writes Zamfara Govt by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
famouscargo4u:

oh! Thank God i did not patronise him.
not that he won't send u something o, but the opposite of what u ordered and very inferior in quality. He does not sell what he displays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allison Diezani Madueke At Dominican Republic Decked Up-photo / Nairaland 2020 Frontpage Analysis And Visualization / Twitter User Shows How To Confirm Tinubu Cocaine And Heroine Cartel Case In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.