Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) (1279 Views)

How I Make Delicious Bitter Leaf Soup With Assorted Meat (Photos,Video) / Bitter Leaf Soup Simplified With Step By Step Pics / Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by jcyranking: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Bitter leaf capsules produced in US.
About Bitter Leaf Capsule

Have you ever heard of Bitter leaf? My guess is YES! Most people around the world have heard of Bitter leaf; also known as VERNONIA AMYGDALINA and its amazing health value.

For thousands of year, Africans have used this herb to help with many diseases. Although most popularly found in African diet, bitter leaf has also traditionally been used in Africa for its medicinal properties now proven by modern day scientific and medical research institutes around the world, institutions like the University of Texas.

Benefit
1. Prevent Cancer
2. Cure Prostrate cancer
3. Reduces Bad Cholesterol
4. Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
5. Weight Control
6. Prevent Fast ejaculation in men.

We can deliver to any part of the world.

Order for bitter leaf capsules and read more about the capsule here

https://afrokit.com/bitter-leaf-capsules-made-in-usa

Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:27am On Nov 26, 2019
If only the pill was like 500-800 per bottle, life wld have been so sweet
Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by GraGra247(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2019
jcyranking:
Bitter leaf capsules produced in US.
About Bitter Leaf Capsule

Have you ever heard of Bitter leaf? My guess is YES! Most people around the world have heard of Bitter leaf; also known as VERNONIA AMYGDALINA and its amazing health value.

For thousands of year, Africans have used this herb to help with many diseases. Although most popularly found in African diet, bitter leaf has also traditionally been used in Africa for its medicinal properties now proven by modern day scientific and medical research institutes around the world, institutions like the University of Texas.

Benefit
1. Prevent Cancer
2. Cure Prostrate cancer
3. Reduces Bad Cholesterol
4. Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
5. Weight Control
6. Prevent Fast ejaculation in men.

We can deliver to any part of the world.

Order for bitter leaf capsules and read more about the capsule here

[url]bitter-leaf-capsules-made-in-usa[/url]

Please drop your Nigerian contacts
Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by zexy2030(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
If only the pill was like 500-800 per bottle, life wld have been so sweet
Why buy capsule, when I can chew the leaf raw.. Capsule is just for butters.
Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
zexy2030:

Why buy capsule, when I can chew the leaf raw.. Capsule is just for butters.
chew keh...my mind cannot allow my body do dat wicked thing to it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by zexy2030(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
chew keh...my mind cannot allow my body do dat wicked thing to it grin grin grin grin grin
Dear that's the healthiest...I do chew 7 anytime I feel like and I'm comfortable with that...see my performance is at the peak after that therapy.
Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:

U can wash it with small water and drink. Its a a great detoxifier.
Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
zexy2030:

Dear that's the healthiest...I do chew 7 anytime I feel like and I'm comfortable with that...see my performance is at the peak after that therapy.
how will ur woman enjoy kissing u after eating that?
Re: Benefits Of Bitter Leaf Capsules (cancer/diabetes Cure) by zexy2030(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
how will ur woman enjoy kissing u after eating that?
I don't take it that close to the time of activity...I take it on empty stomach first thing in the morning then drink plenty water...I will eat when hunger strikes...then at night...I'm ready to devour any careless kitten... grin

(1) (Reply)

Food Prepared By Your Dad / Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? / The Most Disgusting Thing You've Ever Done. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.