Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman (3223 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / Circumcised Woman And Uncircumcise Who Enjoy Sex More. / How To Overcome Sex Video Scandal!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2019
I have been having running battle with my woman for over 4 months without sex, she sees sex as a threat because she was circumcised and she complained of not having urge for it. I never took this serious before but it is becoming unbearable now, she behaves normally as if nothing happens, she even told me she preferred me doing it outside in order to relieve her of the disturbance. And I'm not the kind that used to womanize, what should I do in this case?
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by phantom24: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2019
When u say my 'woman' do u mean your wife? If no then d best option is to go for someone who's nt circumcised, circumcision simply means destroying the most sensitive part of a female sex organ. I know some sex therapist will try to tell some palliative stuffs but based on personal experience i can assure you that even if she consents to you, she'll never get climax which might affect your sex drive and confidence.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by sweetonugbu: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Following
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by nzeobi(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Female circumcision kills the urge for sex, but it can also be abused and a circumcized woman can have sex with four men without any feelings.
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by blesskewe(f): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Is she your wife??
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by Cuccitini(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2019
I dnt believe in this 21st century female are being circumcise it jst like killing d joy of the pvssy
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by iykeklef(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2019
circumsized women dont cheat in marriage,you can travel to space for 3years without any fear.but that does not mean she doesnt like money oooh.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by dancetg123(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Female circumcision does not reduce sexual activity, Circumcised women experience sexual arousal and orgasm as frequently as uncircumcised women.

your woman is just traumatized psychologically, see talk to her and make her comfortable and relax also experiment with her body and see what turns her on.

you have to be creative sexually when trying to make her open up sexually.

Research shows that almost 86%, of women affected by different types of FGM, reported an orgasm, always 69.23%; 58 mutilated young women reported orgasm in 91.43%.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by nlPoster: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Sexuality section, not romance.

Rule 4
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by Quality20(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2019
are u trying to say that igbos who practise FMG on their baby girls end up messing up d girls/women's sexual satisfaction later in life?
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by nlPoster: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Does the vagina not smell again or why is it a constant topic.

Sexuality section please.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by AfroKnight: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2019
If sex is important to you, my brother break up with her.

You people nor dey hear word.

Stop wasting time trying to enjoy nakking circumcised babes. It’s like fetching water inside a basket. Na you go tire.

But really, who are the people still circumcising ladies these days? Is it not a criminal offence?
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by Samfloxin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bend down, pick your slippers and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by respect80(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
AfroKnight:

But really, who are the people still circumcising ladies these days? Is it not a criminal offence?
cheesy
Constant fvcking can also get a lady circumcised na.

Some dicks are not straight and smooth, they have branches while some are thorny.
Re: How Can I Overcome Sex Prob With Circumcised Woman by xanderpeper(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dey no plant you there, you are not a tree
You can move so move

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Man I'm Dating / If She Is Saying No. Take Her To Genesis Restaurants In Adeola Odeku VI. / This Generation Has Turned Promiscuity Into Sexual Liberation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.