Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness (26671 Views)

Debbie Is Too Shy But After I Knacked Her, The Shyness Disappeared / Why Are Some Men Shy Around Women? / I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Effizybozz: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
As I guy I'm always shy around my fellow guys cry I don’t know why, im trying to overcome the shyness is not just working I act a little bit feminine but not all that girly tho, I’m always shy that they will monk me or say something I wouldn’t like…

How do I overcome this shyness, it actually ki!!ing Me, im an introvert because of this. There are some guys I’m not comfortable around them, when I’m with them I want them to go, secondly if I see group of guys, I will be shy to pass there… if I walk into a place sometimes and I see lots of guys I will be shy at first, then when I look at their faces, the shyness will reduce a bit

What do I do? Is it normal.. I need advice please from

Matured minds only

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Candidlady: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
sad

Why not just embrace the feminine part of you.. there is no sin in that...

Ask Samueltemi337 Miracrood2 and poweredcom

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Effizybozz:
As I guy I'm always shy around my fellow guys cry I don’t know why, im trying to overcome the shyness is not just working I act a little bit feminine but not all that girly tho, I’m always shy that they will monk me or say something I wouldn’t like…
How do I overcome this shyness, it actually ki!!ing Me, im an introvert because of this. There are some guys I’m not comfortable around them, when I’m with them I want them to go, secondly if I see group of guys, I will be shy to pass there… if I walk into a place sometimes and I see lots of guys I will be shy at first, then when I look at their faces, the shyness will reduce a bit
What do I do? Is it normal.. I need advice please from Matured minds only

you shouldnt really care how you feel around guys, but instead focus on being the best you can around WOMEN.

Candidlady:
sad

34 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Effizybozz: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Why not just embrace the feminine part of you

Ask Samueltemi337 Miracrood2 and power

Lmao, I’m not that feminine, just a little bit. The way I talk maybe, you know when someone say why you Dey do like woman… that always send chill down my spine, I hate hearing it kiss undecided

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Effizybozz: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
you shouldnt really care how you feel around guys, but instead focus on being the best you can around WOMEN.

I actually don’t fancy things like watching football that what 90% of guys do, I only fancy adventure, movies, wrestling and the likes…

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Effizybozz:
I actually don’t fancy things like watching football that what 90% of guys do, I only fancy adventure, movies, wrestling and the likes…

bro, nothing wrong with the above, each to their own pleasures in life. men are different in so many different ways. just be you!

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pshewww

Ode.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Blackestjunior(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ok na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only
Gay Modafukkaa

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Onucs(m): 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Is this dude serious?

How would a guy be shy around guys?

Jeez, what am I saying. This is the 21st century, shit's glaring. Damn!
Another man down lipsrsealed

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by poweredcom(m): 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Dont mention me again in this type of post

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Effizybozz: 9:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Pshewww

Ode.

If you have anything reasonable to contribute I suggest you take your self and gediofiok out of here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Effizybozz:

If you have anything reasonable to contribute I suggest you take your self and gediofiok out of here

You no go even wan try am.....Na me you wan cyberbully...

You just want make I use shine..Avoid ban..Night Don come

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Candidlady: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

LMAO

Mrbrown
Igave him the best advice

He got feminism in him why hide it like it is a curse

If samueltemi337 miracrood2 and poweredcom chose not to hide theirs then what are we saying

-- need to pipe down on this angel dust----

7 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by benqo01(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
THIS IS REALLY WEIRD IF IT WAS GIRLS NOW NO PROB BUT YOUR FELLOW GUYS? SOUNDS STRANGE

16 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Effizybozz: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Onucs:
Is this dude serious?

How would a guy be shy around guys?

Jeez, what am I saying. This is the 21st century, shit's glaring. Damn!
Another man down lipsrsealed

Another man down??
Get over your self boy grin cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Onucs(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Effizybozz:

Another man down??
Get over your self boy grin cool

If you say intimidated, I will understand but shy? DAMN! (in a loud voice) grin

19 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Onucs(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
benqo01:
THIS IS REALLY WEIRD IF IT WAS GIRLS NOW NO PROB BUT YOUR FELLOW GUYS? SOUNDS STRANGE

Ah ah
Wahala
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Effizybozz: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please if you have nothing good to contribute I suggest you leave this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by okunwaye(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
cool cool cheesy
Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by poweredcom(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Candidlady:

LMAO

Mrbrown
Igave him the best advice

He got feminism in him why hide it like it is a curse

If samueltemi337 miracrood2 and poweredcom chose not to hide theirs then what are we saying

-- need to pipe down on this angel dust----

Just back d F up ...before u get d smack up , dont mention dis to me any longer you troll

2 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by youngfocus(m): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only
How old are u first,I was once like u doing to the fact that I was raise by strict parent,but with time I unlearn so many things ND learn wat needed to b learn how to relate how to socialize I can b both introvert ND extrovert now infact I b master planner now.nothing is wrong with u when u grow older u will blend bro

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by udede(m): 4:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Effizybozz:

Matured minds only
something you can stop by smoking igbo. But must i teach you guys everything. Kids every where undecided

4 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Puss360(f): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Be who you are.. If you are feminine, continue that way....
Never ever try to be what you are not....
If you are shy around guys, just work on your self-esteem... Don't to mingle with guys...
Being alive is a single race...
So why leave your lane??
You said you are "a bit" feminine, even if you are very feminine, there will still be people both guys and girls that like you as a frnd...

10 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Purvan(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2023
How nerdy are you??

Let me check if you're an actual introvert or a gei nigger smooching under an introvert cover

2 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Angel55555(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

That's how sissies and fa*gs are born.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Sonnobax15(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2023
cool
Symptoms of a Gay..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Mountbatten: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Wallahi it's giving LGTV vibes

13 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Namaster: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Start going to the gym. Or do body weight exercises. It's madness to be shy around men. Especially in this Nigeria where a lot of men are dirty, potbellied and dress like crap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by kenedyx: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Don't listen to anyone telling you to embrace it.. na man you be! Stop using the word "shy" to explain this problem, use "intimidated," you're feeling intimidated. The right terminology is important so you can know where to put your focus.

You can solve this, one habit at a time.. if you try to be James Bond at once you go too suffer.

So, find one thing you don't like most about your interactions with guys and start small from there. For example you may want to maintain stronger eye contact, make firmer handshakes, always stand straight, don't rest on anything.

You may like to have more input in conversations.. so, always chip in one or two confidently without caring whether you are right or wrong.. na talk dey bring talk. In no time you will be starting conversations yourself.

Start small and once the masculine energy enters you, you can only get better from there. Eventually you'd know how to handle bullies. Understand that they're actually very scared people that's why they act the way they do.

These are survival skills you must have as a man if you must make it in life.. and on time, too. Otherwise you would find that people will just pick on you for no reason, that's if it's not already happening.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by madscientist88(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2023
have you been molested by an adult male as a child before?(a homo'sexual),what you are exhibiting is a sign of trauma and lack of self confidence which is often seen in people who have been raped before or bullied and gender shamed.you obviously need to see a councilor, another reason could be that you just find men attractive for some reason.

15 Likes

Re: I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness by Fhaze(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lol...wake up from your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / Reasons Should Not Make A Woman Cry / 6 Things You Should Never Eat Prior To A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.