Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace (62674 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by TedLawrence(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Rico96:
Ipob
kill you...

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by barragan: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

That is the Igbo Spirit of Business we can rise form selling pure Water to Billionaire through hard work

Really?

5 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

he defraud u abi?
empty vessel

Let him answer his case in the US. He used his account for fraud proceeds. The US are not like your corrupt system here neither are the people contaminated with stupidity like the person who quoted me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by TundeBricklayer: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
StrikeBack:
Nonsense!
Balderdash, absolute garbage from lawma truck.

I also read somewhere on Obi Invictus "How I made money to start my coy"

Thieves
Did you read how Alakija, Otedola and Mike Adenuga made their money

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:
I sold land and made 18% profit on my deposits.

I own Air peace 100%.

And that is the end of the story.
You want more stories from him go and open his mouth
You can use any means necessarily to you
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by makinson2865: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

That is the Igbo Spirit of Business we can rise form selling pure Water to Billionaire through hard work

Hey! U people don come with this attitude of making mouth and chest beating.

Invictus comes to mind.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Deepfeel(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Bro, making Nigerians believe you and your source of wealth is not a problem. The real problem is making the Americans believe you because I personally don't want anything to happen to Air Peace. So put your facts together and slug it out with those calling you a thief, a fraudster and an embezzler not just in Nigeria ( Nigerians will always give people names anyway) but most importantly the Americans because so many families's livelihood r tied to you n your business.

Thank you

Mr man Americans are not questioning his source of wealth Americans have problems with the transactions he made that's against their laws

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Paulo3ree(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Bro, making Nigerians believe you and your source of wealth is not a problem. The real problem is making the Americans believe you because I personally don't want anything to happen to Air Peace. So put your facts together and slug it out with those calling you a thief, a fraudster and an embezzler not just in Nigeria ( Nigerians will always give people names anyway) but most importantly the Americans because so many families's livelihood r tied to you n your business
Thank you
Hmm
Doesn't know how to start flogging again

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by PStacks(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin Yet another 419 gburugburu..

Onyenma my Nna brother. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by slydog(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
densiks:
Allen thinks he’s talking to people without functional brains.

Setting up Air peace and running it to the current level is really commendable and is not a mean feat.

However trying to peddle falsehood under the guise of justifying how you raised money to start up the business is really unnecessary and indeed counter productive.

Focus on what needs to be done to keep forging ahead and leave the rest.

I thought I was the only one seeing beyond this!
You went into real estate and was already building estates from 18% interest on fixed deposit! I wish he can tell us how much he had on fixed deposit from sale of real estate. Show us the houses, land and properties you sold in Lagos wherein your 18% fixed deposit could build you estates and also get banks to loan you cash to singlehandedly buy airplanes and own it 100%!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by seborrhic: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
VillagePipu:
Fortunate from real estate. Dumb fool. He thinks he's talking to the blockheads in his village.

I've been into real estate on the Island for more than 10 years and I haven't come across a single estate built by this man.

Maybe he builds real estate for ghosts. Unam ikot.
He maybe into real estate but for him to claim he made so much from it to start off an airline is pure hogwash.
Tomorrow this man may technically settle the American authorities and be given a slap on the wrist after forfeiting some funds,but just like many in his shoes,his source of wealth is dubious till proven otherwise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Allen Onyefraud, go to US and answer your case. If you come out innocent, then I will doff my hat for you and use Air Peace till tomorrow. Untill then you are a fraudster and the pain of the un-alleviated people of Niger Delta will be on you.

You do realize there's a difference between "alleged fraudster" and "fraudster"! The latter categorically says you have proven facts that he did it....

So, what evidence do you have before calling your fellow man names??!...

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by obongitiad(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Esseite:

Still some loopholes

A 20years old real estate company is supposed to be well known and grounded..

Exactly my thoughts. There has to be a disclosure on the name of the real estate company or the amount of revenue realised during the period. And it has to be traceable.

If he actually used money from his foundation to buy planes, then there is where the problem begins cos he has to disclose the donors and the amounts they donated with proofs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by BluntBoy(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2019
seedsower:

So any body or any country can now stay in their houses and accuse us and we will enter Aeroplane and o to meet them? Our mumu never do? Let them come here. Is Nigeria not a sovereign state again?

There is an extradition treaty between the United States and Nigeria.

If they formally request the extradition of Onyeama (with sufficient reason for extradition), our government would deliver Onyeama to them.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by SleekyP(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2019
SaintHilary:
You don't owe anyone an explanation sir!

Only a fool still thinks making legit money in this country is easy..If it is, those clowns claiming to make $5k weekly from forex trading and freelancing wont ask for 2,000 for training

[b]Wealth is in the mouth of the Lion! Can you risk grabbing it[/b]
you nailed it bro........Evil world we are in sad

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by BluntBoy(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

The person that has been indicted so far is Onyeama.

And the topic is about Onyeama.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
when interviewed,Common ways Millionaires in other countries said they became rich;

1. Taking a business public(stock market)
2. Through inheritance
3. Winning a lottery

Nigeria millionaires;

1. Na God ooooo
2. I sold water-logged Lekki and Ajah lands

Iranu undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

You do realize there's a difference between "alleged fraudster" and "fraudster"! The latter categorically says you have proven facts that he did it....

So, what evidence do you have before calling your fellow man names??!...

Did you read the article about him by a Niger Deltan on misappropriation of Amnesty fraud. Suddenly bros got so rich that he got top aircrafts. The Niger Delta militants are still wailing. Many of them still untrained and uneducated.

As for the fraud thing, money laundering is a big Nigerian syndicate abroad. If you think it is small, tell a yahoo boy that you have $1 million to collect from a maga. They will make calls and provide you account that will be paid into. The account owner gets his own cut. We know these things. Allen Onyema is just one of thousands.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by VillagePipu: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
seborrhic:

He maybe into real estate but for him to claim he made so much from it to start off an airline is pure hogwash.
Tomorrow this man may technically settle the American authorities and be given a slap after forfeiting some funds,but just like many in his shoes,his source of wealth is dubious till proven otherwise.

He's a liar and a dumb one at that.

Akpabio was investing in several estates in Lagos, we knew that. There's a current SS Governor who is investing in estates on the Island, we know him. Has Onyema made as much money as Olu Okeowo of Banana Island?

The painful thing is that Air Peace would be sacrificed for the stupidity of this guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by mukthar2000(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Allen Onyema, just try as much as possible to defend urselve from this country Called American with clear evidence, becos me president Muhammadu Buhari we not take it lightly with this people any more, enough of this arrest of my Nigerians youths in the name of calling them Forsters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by solidifi: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why is it that anytime an Igbo is becoming prosperous, the next thing you will hear is
kill him, kill him, kill him.

Is this man a Nigerian politician? I guess the answer is NO.
Did this man defraud any Nigerian man, woman or government? I guess also the answer is NO.

Nigerians why do you hate the Igbos? The tribe that can bring you to limelight globally and help you grow economically.

How come those and the tribes that have milked and looted Nigerian treasury are moving about freely and still occupying key posts
in the country are NOT being harassed, insulted and humiliated, while those that use their brains to make money are being harassed, insulted
and humiliated?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by TundeBricklayer: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

The person that has been indicted so far is Onyeama.

And the topic is about Onyeama.
Really

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
seborrhic:

Tomorrow this man may technically settle the American authorities and be given a slap on the wrist after forfeiting some funds,but just like many in his shoes,his source of wealth is dubious till proven otherwise.
Go to court if you have any case on how he made his money

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by chukwuibuipob: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin sad
seedsower:

So any body or any country can now stay in their houses and accuse us and we will enter Aeroplane and o to meet them? Our mumu never do? Let them come here. Is Nigeria not a sovereign state again?
undecided.Seem u are from TOGO undecided lipsrsealed grin.US DSS dnt do their own thing like our EFCC/DSS..E don tay wey dem dey investigate ur man..If dey nor get evidence, dey won't declare ur man WANTED. .If u dnt have skeleton in ur cupboard, enta plane go and "sew" dem.period! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Mursz: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
VillagePipu:
Fortunate from real estate. Dumb fool. He thinks he's talking to the blockheads in his village.

I've been into real estate on the Island for more than 10 years and I haven't come across a single estate built by this man.

Maybe he builds real estate for ghosts. Unam ikot.

Dont mind him, he thinks he is talking to nitwits. I have also been in real estate for more than 10years and I have never come across or heard of an estate built by him.

It will take you everyday sale of prime property in lekki for atleast 3 months to be able to afford a plane.

How possible is that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Marcsunny(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good news pant trousers for male for 1500 and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

Dm for instant delivery

Laptop bag

Jewelries

Plain and pattern available

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
VillagePipu:

He's a liar and a dumb one at that.

Akpabio was investing in several estates in Lagos, we knew that. There's a current SS Governor who is investing in estates on the Island, we know him. Has Onyema made as much money as Olu Okeowo of Banana Island?

The painful thing is that Air Peace would be sacrificed for the stupidity of this guy.
You think God is blind he will disappoint you all as he disappointed you b4 waiting for Onyema to fall you go wait till Nigeria go begin bet 24/7 power supply
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Alanpoza007: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Anambralstson:
Conehead premium times trying all their best with different cooking stories to keep AirPeace trending, after they realized no news is forth coming from their media attack, imagine digging Allen Onyema interview with City magazine Years ago they reedited just for Airpeace to trend today grin very terrible people, they see him as a biggest threat,they're terrified how AirPeace that was lunch few years ago now control 50% of domestic air passengers, they have the opportunities before AirPeace but they failed, they're now envious of his achievements. Wicked minds.
When the same conehead Premium times made an expose Of Former Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun who is an Afonja as your likes say, of using a fake NYSC certificate, people like you cheered them on calling it investigative journalism but now it's your Kinsman's turn, Onyeama, they've become coneheaded.. Can't you see you're a shameless hypocrite with double standards?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
henryobinna:
I don't know if Allen is a fraud or not but you're dumb for thinking a business cannot or should not acquire more assets if they're not yet making profit. Do you even know it takes a lot to run a big business?

Or you think it's a shop or Instagram kind of business....

Even Tesla has not been profitable for a very very long time, can't tell if they are right now but as at last year Tesla was not bringing in any profit.

People need education seriously
yen yen yen. Tesla r&d is of great value

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by StrikeBack(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

They are all CRIMINALS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by laptopsale(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jayson87 read this article then tell me how Arik is bigger than Air Peace.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by gbishman: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
If all you say is true, then do the right thing and visit the US and clear your name

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.