Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace (62630 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Algorithimz: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
SaintHilary:
You don't owe anyone an explanation sir!

Only a fool still thinks making legit money in this country is easy..If it is, those clowns claiming to make $5k weekly from forex trading and freelancing wont ask for 2,000 for training

Wealth is in the mouth of the Lion! Can you risk grabbing it

Point of correction Wealth Is Inside the Intestine of the Lion now Gone are those day when the Lion has It In the Mouth. I suppose you know what the Question should look like Now?
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by henryobinna(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
ednut1:
yen yen yen. Tesla r&d is of great value
I was expecting a more sensible rebuttal, but your reply is in-line with your personality; a tunde ednut wannabe...
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by paradigmshift(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Let him answer his case in the US. He used his account for fraud proceeds. The US are not like your corrupt system here neither are the people contaminated with stupidity like the person who quoted me.

go n answer for him now, ode.
ur governor, senators, even ur local gvt chairman is raping u daily with nothing to show off, what have u done?
tinubu case is there looking at u and u didn't say shit but put another man matter for head, ode.
the US system is even more corrupt than what u think.
channel ur energy to something better. stupid mofo
fucccck offfff.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by AngelicBeing: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:
I sold land and made 18% profit on my deposits.

I own Air peace 100%.

And that is the end of the story.
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Allen Onyefraud, go to US and answer your case. If you come out innocent, then I will doff my hat for you and use Air Peace till tomorrow. Untill then you are a fraudster and the pain of the un-alleviated people of Niger Delta will be on you.
GBAM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by SaintHilary(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Algorithimz:

Point of correction Wealth Is Inside the Intestine of the Lion now Gone are those day when the Lion has It In the Mouth. I suppose you know what the Question should like Now?

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you ready to DIE trying to get it ?

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Maski87: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
At least the man has created jobs, unlike some people who steal our money and lodge in swiss banks
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by dederocs(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

This is non of your business! There is no law on the land that forbade someone from buying land from a particular region or place! It’s only a poor man who says Guinness stout is bitter!

Get yourself to work and build your mentality.
You need to read and travel yourself. Beverly hills is expensive to live in the US . If you go to Washington DC , the area has trees and good drainage systems where people get value for their money.
The mentioned location is a swamp filled with soil and people take millions to buy land there just to feel among.
The person you quoted is pro nature and probably an environmentalist who has his own point of view in maintaining the environment. And he is right, people don't buy land in those areas because of the healthy quality of the land knowing the harmful and toxic fungi that live in the flooded water at a certain period every year. People buy land there just to say 'I own land there". It's the mentality of an average Nigerian purchaser to buy goods that give him trouble as long as it is expensive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by bbode1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
How would u step down from a business you own 100%. Nigerians ehn.. Everybody shouting step down.. The money even mentioned in the USA. Did u know that it was d remaining money he used in buying that same Bowen jet from USA. Although him Bleep up small. He was using the remaining cash to do other transactions without legal authorization. And u know white people.. They want to paint a black man black with every little opportunity. Especially Nigerians. And our nija authorities too, efcc etc. Should defend its citizen rather than washing our dirty cloth among same white people way no wan release the loots of dead generals we have abroad.
No politician can keep currupt money in African banks. But what happens to the whites bank.. They paint us black, but we have a white blood cells not black blood cells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by ednut1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
henryobinna:
I was expecting a more sensible rebuttal, but your reply is in-line with your personality; a tunde ednut wannabe...
i dont have your time. The usa case will soon reveal all. My account has been here since 2008 long before tunde ednut came out. So gerahere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Algorithimz: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
SaintHilary:

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you ready to DIE trying to get it?

Lol before nko!!! Well I guess you weren't aware of 50cent Hit Album. Besides you might still be young then lol. He has already explained In the tracks everything you ever need to know about life!!!

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

go n answer for him now, ode.
ur governor, senators, even ur local gvt chairman is raping u daily with nothing to show off, what have u done?
tinubu case is there looking at u and u didn't say shit but put another man matter for head, ode.
the US system is even more corrupt than what u think.
channel ur energy to something better. stupid mofo
fucccck offfff.

So because of other corrupt cases on ground, a corrupt man wanted by the US should be overlooked? Sorry, you got shît for brains

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by misterjosh(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
If your financial records are clean, bring them out let them do the talking instead of plenty Grammar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by henryobinna(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
ednut1:
i dont have your time. The usa case will soon reveal all. My account has been here since 2008 long before tunde ednut came out. So gerahere
if you're educated you would have read the very first line of my statement
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Advancedman(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

I own Air peace 100%.

He graduated 1989, Moved to Lagos 1990, work with law firm same 1990 at the same time move to real estate then disappeared to appear in aeronautic business from what background pls, what partnership or who is from that background that he took over from.
Hmm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by BluntBoy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
SageTravels:

I think your hating. Your making fool of yourself. He don't need to show you how he started. He does not owe you an explanation. Go work hard and start something for yourself.

Who said he owed me?

I merely reacted to the story he shared. The story has k-leg.

If you owned a bank, would you lend money to anybody simply because he has a business plan?

Next time, he should tell us at least one estate that he built. That would make his story more believable.

For all I care, he shouldn't have said anything. Because the story he shared does not say anything yet about how he made his money.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by BluntBoy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Really

I am talking about the news we are all reacting to.

If you want us to react to Tinubu's indictment, open a thread for that so that we can all contribute our quota.

As far as this thread is concerned, it is about Onyeama, and not Tinubu or Adenuga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Iykenson(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
misterjosh:
If your financial records are clean, bring them out let them do the talking instead of plenty Grammar.
Make una free US corrupt Justice system. Let them also indict Trump empire with all the shoddy businesses they've been doing since 1970s. Their president is yet to make his tax and financial records public.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by useurkidney3121: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dottore:
Bro whether your story is true or not, whether you started from inflated contract figures or amnesty money. The truth is that you carved a niche for yourself by reinvesting in the country, creating thousands of job opportunities directly and indirectly as well as the uncommon charitable feat of saving hundreds of Nigerians from South Africa free of charge.

I am not supporting crime or the proceeds of crime but what can I say where all the governors and lawmakers past and present steal public funds with impunity with nothing to show for it.

As it is now, government owned Nigeria Airways is history known to only those born in the 70s. Air Peace is the only stable airline and recent probes have shown that Arik Air boss Arumimi Ikhide has cases to answer with EFCC so are many other entrepreneurs especially if you are not hobnobbing with the incumbent government.

If the government can grant amnesty to looters simply by joining APC let them find a way to save this guy and our dear Air Peace from sinking.
God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Deepfeel:

Mr man Americans are not questioning his source of wealth Americans have problems with the transactions he made that's against their laws
I made my comment based on the headline
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by piagetskinner(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hmmm.... Baba olowo himself

People just want to tarnish his image because he is arguably the biggest airline in Nigeria and maybe the whole of West Africa
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by mercyville: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Really
Was any of these trio found guilty?You said ..No......let Alien Onyema too go to USA to clear his name..

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by paradigmshift(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:

So because of other corrupt cases on ground, a corrupt man wanted by the US should be overlooked? Sorry, you got shît for brains

we are all corrupt ode.
he will face the US panel in due time.
channel ur energy to something else n stop being a mugu.
shiity brain
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by Okoroawusa: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Adeagbo77:
It's very glaring, this man's money is not clean. Anyways, this is Naija where we have many of them enjoying their illegitimate money with impunity. The painful part of it is that you don't really need hardwork, good education, honesty, dedication, good character or what have you to become rich in Nigeria. All you need is to know your way (legit or not). I am sorry for this country
Bro legal and illegal wealth r everywhere world over. The only difference is that in the West u don't put your illegal wealth in the banking system. They believe that wealth must be easy to trace. It must have a source. That's why drug dealers have safes the size of wardrobe in their house
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by cruzydal(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Allen Onyefraud, go to US and answer your case. If you come out innocent, then I will doff my hat for you and use Air Peace till tomorrow. Untill then you are a fraudster and the pain of the un-alleviated people of Niger Delta will be on you.
Don’t be such an asshole .u know how many people depend on him .how many jobs he created , when xenophobia was hot he provided planes to pick Nigerians up from South Africa for free with no help from the government . He also gave dem cash to help them survive . Whether he is guilty or not. I still stand with him . Our useless politicians what have dey done for u ? If every yahoo boy and politician in this country is like him we would be bigger dan Dubai by now .You just an enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by DonXavi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
ss
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by churchmind: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
voltron14:

I own Air peace 100%.

u wan read essay?Dem tell u say na weac exam Hall be here,ok,na every body Sabi steal for government like some of una forefathers use your head no dey run for math/calculation na him fit don help nwanne ipob
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
cruzydal:

Don’t be such an asshole .u know how many people depend on him .how many jobs he created , when xenophobia was hot he provided planes to pick Nigerians up from South Africa for free with no help from the government . He also gave dem cash to help them survive . Whether he is guilty or not. I still stand with him . Our useless politicians what have dey done for u ? If every yahoo boy and politician in this country is like him we would be bigger dan Dubai by now .You just an enemy of progress

I dont blame you. I blame those who brought you up. When we were being told not to steal, your valueless parents might have been telling you to steal but do good with the money. It's sad your principles are nothing more than slimy shit and if 70% of Nigerians had that kind of reasoning, the country is headed to the dogs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by voltron14: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
churchmind:
u wan read essay?Dem tell u say na weac exam Hall be here,ok,na every body Sabi steal for government like some of una forefathers use your head no dey run for math/calculation na him fit don help nwanne ipob

Read the nonsense you wrote up there.

You missed the use of punctuations whilst in high school.

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by RamseyBolton: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

we are all corrupt ode.
he will face the US panel in due time.
channel ur energy to something else n stop being a mugu.
shiity brain

Thanks for the advice. I am channeling my energy into making money here so I could screw your woman while you keep licking on Allen Onyefraud's butt.
Re: Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace by voltron14: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=cruzydal post=84383697]
[s]Don’t be such an asshole .u know how many people depend on him .how many jobs he created , when xenophobia was hot he provided planes to pick Nigerians up from South Africa for free with no help from the government . He also gave dem cash to help them survive . Whether he is guilty or not. I still stand with him . Our useless politicians what have dey done for u ? If every yahoo boy and politician in this country is like him we would be bigger dan Dubai by now .You just an enemy of progress[[/s]/quote]

Because he did good once in his life he now has Carte blanche to commit any crime he desires.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k / Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.