Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (79265 Views)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2019
Black women that bleach their skin are the ones with very low self esteem.They are a disgrace to the black race.

6 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2019
;Dwhat authorities? Authority whose wives nd daughters will patronise dem
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by realestniggah: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Utterly ridiculous
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by HenryHenry177: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Even thuo u dip Duncan mighty for one year inside that tin e nor go still fair grin

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Nigerian women don’t know the melanin they are removing protect their organs, especially the eggs in their ovary. UVC rays , which is increasing every year, causes infertility via degradation of the ovary eggs, folate breakdown etc but the melanin in their body protects against all these. When they can’t get pregnant, they will be running from pillar to post. I’m a woman but the stupidity of bleaching is too hard to bear.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by ediyeJuice(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2019
Most of these women have made up their minds and nothing is gonna change that.

4 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2019
Imagine the danger they are putting their skin to. what a pity to those that indulge in bleaching.

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Goovo(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2019
But the lady in video applying the bleaching whatever is dark skin? Y didnt she bleach her skin

7 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2019
Everyone wanna look fair angry

Infinity and teckno are selling their bleaching stuffs too via the trending triple Ai camara grin

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by SherUnlock: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2019
HMU for your cheap Nord VPN.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by bamidell(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2019
Inside life
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Greenback: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2019
FrLukas:
I have very little regard for humans who bleach their skin.

Dem full your region Wella. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2019
This one na second degree burn

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by BlackfireX: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2019
One region in Nigeria is known for this.....

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Oblongata: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2019
PublicHealthNig:

Its Our duty to warn the public of any danger that could undermine their health

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the sensitization

3 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2019
grandstar:
I feel like puking. I feel nauseated anytime I look below the knees of a lady that bleached. it's nauseating. I just put on a bold face and say nothing.

Same here. It's the part of a female body I look after the face; then the ankles, feet, fingers etc. Once bleached, I try not to have anything to do with the lady again.

7 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2019
popsy2:
women, anything just to please us.
please who? you don't know what you are talking about. grin

Many ladies bleach because they want to, not because of men undecided;

5 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by frugal(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2019
*Shivers

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by paix(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2019
No matter how much they bleach, even if they drink it to bleach their internals; their children will still look like charcoal.

3 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2019
Aidejay:
See as fear just dey catch me as I dey read the OP's write up
See what people are doing to themselves....
Negativity of Slavery, colonialism, imperialism, racism and bias in one post
only read? I watched the video on twitter yesterday and I just opened my mouth. That a person allowed her body to be scraped like Ileya ram beats my imagination. Even the ram had to be dead before scraping. I fear we women o

15 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Lordjb: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2019
donbachi:
Anyhow dem bleach,dem no go fit bleach d partion of their nyansh...na there GOD pass dem.
I concur grin
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2019
Where is nafdac in all this? It cannot be hard to start seizing all these creams.they are sold everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2019
Jephz:
some might listen one day

When it's too late... There has to be a more widespread and far reaching sensitization on this issue. It will make sense when this becomes a matter of national health urgency.

Some ladies are really fickle minded... Some don't just bleach, they even bleach their infant kids. It's just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by SweetPreeq(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2019
ETWs:
Mod wey ban me, your father.

Una go ban tire.

One mod ban one of my guy for 10 years

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Bobrisky1: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
post=84376114:
Dont Die before your time.

SAY NO TO BLEACHING GUYS.

BLACK ROCKS!

BLACKS DON'T CRACK!!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Bobrisky1: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

na wa for Nigerian sturborn girls, Black girl are also pretty same as fair ones

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Old news
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Goovo:
But the lady in video applying the bleaching whatever is dark skin? Y didnt she bleach her skin

Same way lots of makeup artists are never seen wearing makeup. angry

donbachi:
Anyhow dem bleach,dem no go fit bleach d partion of their nyansh...na there GOD pass dem.

Lol, you are not up to date. They do very clean jobs now. Even bleach their scalps, which I learned is the true judge of ones true complexion.

3 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by itsme01: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2019
God forbid. All for what?
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Goovo(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
This one na second degree burn
i tell u
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by julitoch: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2019
FolabiSanjay:
It’s like using veet to shave
pls is it bad to use veet to shave? Because I use it on my armpit, can you throw more light on it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.