Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (79230 Views)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2019
post=84376114:
Do not Die before your time Ladies.

SAY NO TO BLEACHING.

BLACK ROCKS!

BLACKS DON'T CRACK!!

There is nothing as beautiful on earth as a Beautiful Black Woman.
Shut up
Some of you are the cause why people bleach!

Why call BROWN black?
Are you colorblind?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2019
donbachi:
Anyhow dem bleach,dem no go fit bleach d partion of their nyansh...na there GOD pass dem.

People bleach their yansh also dude.

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by maynation(f): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2019
donbachi:
Anyhow dem bleach,dem no go fit bleach d partion of their nyansh...na there GOD pass dem.

Hahaha grin
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by ETWs: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2019
SweetPreeq:

One mod ban one of my guy for 10 years

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Bobrisky1: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2019
[s][quote author=itsme01 post=84376484][/quote][/s]
editing my comments and adding yours
deception is a crime against nairaland
try it next time I'll report you to the mods
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by richieray: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2019
A case of he/she the gods want to kill, person go just dey,go use money buy problem.

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Tabbaz(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Wow! How crude!

Women should note that not all men want them white. Black skin is great

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Tookool(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Surprisingly the person peeling that skin is dark ....abi she no wan use her product?

5 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by itsme01: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
editing my comments and adding yours
deception is a crime against nairaland
try it next time I'll report you to the mods

under which law? cos i read all the 22 rules and i didnt see the one you qouted Mr d

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Gerrard59:

Same here. It's the part of a female body I look after the face, then the ankles, feet, fingers etc. Once bleached, I try not to have anything to do with the lady again.

I don't even have anything to do with them. It is just when I come across them. I'm not surprised that I'm not the only one.

No skin better pass follow come. I saw a dark-skinned girl at bank on Friday and she was very pretty. My prettiest sister is by far the darkest. I have a fair skin sister and she does not match her in beauty. Just smallmindedness on display. The more shallow, the greater the bleaching

6 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2019
I'd rather die than bleach my skin. You don't like my skin colour, sorry I hate you too. Proudly Ebony Choco!

6 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by roladex(f): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2019
Every bleaching fellow is aPotential cancer patient

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by souldeep(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Tookool:
Surprisingly the person peeling that skin is dark ....abi she no wan use her product?
my observation as well...

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by windhunter(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2019
This is terrible. Very disgusting when a woman bleaches her skin.

2 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2019
Well, this ' Afonja' is proud of her black skin!

Proudly Dudu-Lady!

4 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Shezkid: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2019
The person doing it like her dark skin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2019
I'm only attracted to dark girls .... I so dislike fair ones

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Dee60: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2019
How can our economy work when:

We bleach to look white.

We put on imported artificial hair to look western.

We pun on expensive imported suits on top of branded imported shirts.

We put on imported wrist watches to match.

We have crave for imported rice and will even smuggle if they try to ban it. On top, we love imported fish even though we are surrounded by seas and oceans.

We travel on foreign airlines.

We put on imported shoes.

We only remember the villages t towns we come from only when we are too old to do anything productive.

2 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2019
ETWs:
Mod wey ban me, your father.
Una go ban tire.
lmao ..if I be mod... I go ban u again
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by MWAD(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2019
They will not listen.

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by GraciasMagisco(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2019
popsy2:
women, anything just to please us.
Anything to compete among themselves more like ��

5 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by MacBan: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Men at the receiving end of this trash... sad

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by elonize(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Crazy lots I tell ya,its d after effect na go too sweet me o
The others will use dem as a lesson n case study wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2019
Oh my God I just saw the video . It’s so horrible . Look at her skin peeling off shocked

3 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2019
oloriLFC:
only read? I watched the video on twitter yesterday and I just opened my mouth. That a person allowed her body to be scraped like Ileya ram beats my imagination. Even the ram had to be dead before scraping. I fear we women o

It looked so painful shocked. I wonder if they gave her anaesthetic.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Same way lots of makeup artists are never seen wearing makeup. angry

Lol, you are not up to date. They do very clean jobs now. Even bleach their scalps, which I learned is the true judge of ones true complexion.

Do they use injections or something to bleach the scalp?
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Okikaneseokwu: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2019
DennisEche:
afonjas na their no one customers, them and bleaching na 5 and 6. even their king de bleach
Lol
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Is that not seunmomoh I'm seeing inside that photo? So this small girl too don dey bleach because of nairaland boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Wetin Pepe no go see for Arsenal
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Same way lots of makeup artists are never seen wearing makeup. angry

Lol, you are not up to date. They do very clean jobs now. Even bleach their scalps, which I learned is the true judge of ones true complexion.

But my scalp is lighter than the rest of my body. Most ppls scalp should be light

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.