Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (79232 Views)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Bountay(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bleaching at her peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by SocialJustice: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
eni4real:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol, I have no intention of bleaching but if I did, this will not scare me.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by alexola20(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Mykelhendriz: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
PublicHealthNig:

Its Our duty to warn the public of any danger that could undermine their health

This is what I call maturity

Kudos dear
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
popsy2:
women, anything just to please us.
See this one! Who says men don't bleach?
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Olubee22(f): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
iHart:
Women go use their hand kill themselves.

The funny thing is that the black is bleaching to turn white, while the white is tattooing to turn black.

Inside life...

The word is "Tanning" not "Tattooing" . You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by hayj15: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
donbachi:
Anyhow dem bleach,dem no go fit bleach d partion of their nyansh...na there GOD pass dem.

Google anal bleaching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by kayo80(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
ediyeJuice:
Most of these women have made up their minds and nothing is gonna change that.

That's so true. I remember one of my brother's female friend coming to our flat back then to tell us she was going to bleach her skin. My brother begged her not to for like 3 hours. He even told her about one woman that bleached in our neighborhood when we were kids. The woman's skin is now a mixture of green, Brown, yellow, and red. And she looks like haga the witch from Voltron. This my brother's friend did as if she had heard us...next time I saw her, I SWEAR TO GOD I didn't recognized her, till she called my name and I recognized her voice. Damn! The girl went from Brown to yellow in a week...it was so scary. Girls get mind o.

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by kayo80(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gerrard59:

Same here. It's the part of a female body I look after the face; then the ankles, feet, fingers etc. Once bleached, I try not to have anything to do with the lady again.

In fact, I hate bleaching so much that I don't even like natural yellow girls again. Lol

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lemme just increase the volume before continuing my sleep grin

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Zeusc(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Just passing by
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
PublicHealthNig:

Its Our duty to warn the public of any danger that could undermine their health
Pls continue to sound the alarm bells. You are saving lives. Pls go on twitter, report to televant govt agencies, seek attention of radio houses pls do before many make this deadly choice.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
donbachi:
Anyhow dem bleach,dem no go fit bleach d partion of their nyansh...na there GOD pass dem.

When I thought I have seen it all
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Myketuale(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
PublicHealthNig:

https://www.publichealth.com.ng/video-this-horrific-instant-skin-bleaching-method-could-kill-you/

the question they should ask is that why is the person doing the bleaching for them still black.
Some women are just senseless.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
I'd love to see an update on this lady and see what her skin looks like now
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
sassysure:
They bleach because Nigerian men will take a fair skinned lady anytime than the dark one.

It's so humiliating and demoralizing that as you and your boo are walking down the road, he will be openly ogling the fair lady passing by without minding that u are by his side.

They prepare women with Brazilian hairs than our traditional hair styles.

Hypocrites

I've seen the way Nigerian men stare at fair ladies. It's truly cringy watching them trip over themselves to get her attention.

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
hosey:

Big lie. It is because your bf does not love you.

I chose a dark skinned lady over a white skinned girl and married her. I have no regrets as we are all natural.

How can a bleached girl be my wife. What will she teach my daughter.

Good character and behaviour is more important than beauty if you want marriage and sustainability in marriage.

Some men might just want to cheat but it is not because of your skin. Dont follow the crowd dear.

So why do black men love light skinned women so much??
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2019
Fairview1:
shocked

Whoever thought Nigerian ladies that they look more beautiful when they bleach their skin has lied to them.

Appreciate your natural color and you will have nothing to worry about all these skin diseases.

Then explain why very dark skinned ladies are called ugly and the light skinned women are put on a pedestal?

Nigerians don't like dark skinned so all you're saying is hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 27, 2019
SocialJustice:
Lol, I have no intention of bleaching but if I did, this will not scare me.
Scraping the protective layer of your skin is dangerous..

You should be scared or at least be bothered!!
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by kwalangida1: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
post=84380340:

One love sir!
[/s]
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by teshyberry(f): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2019
FolabiSanjay:
It’s like using veet to shave

Is using very to shave unhealthy?
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by thinksquad(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2019
House of freeda spa is in owerri and owned by okorocha . THIS IS BADT.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Fairview1: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Then explain why very dark skinned ladies are called ugly and the light skinned women are put on a pedestal?

Nigerians don't like dark skinned so all you're saying is hypocritical.

Who said so?!

Or is that what you think?

No. If you are ugly, you're ugly. There's no two ways around it. Whether you're fair or dark. It doesn't matter.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fairview1:

Who said so?!

Or is that what you think?

No. If you are ugly, you're ugly. There's no two ways around it. Whether you're fair or dark. It doesn't matter.

Nigerians don't like dark skinned ppl and put light skin women on a pedestal so pls

Stol acting like you don't know what I'm talking about

1 Like

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2019
*Insert stupid meme here*.

I don’t believe this news. I don’t know why.
Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Tookool(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Realfrankie:
Wetin Pepe no go see for Arsenal
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
1Sharon:

So why do black men love light skinned women so much??

I dont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.