Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,411 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) (35651 Views)

At 52, Snoop Dogg Says He Is Quitting Smoking / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Ella Nnabuchi Performs At The Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Never heard her sing on the show.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by madridsta007(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
TechCapon:
That's the problem with going into a field that is not your calling. She's simply not talented enough to grab attention of the top labels. Efe made the same mistake and squandered the whole money he got from bbnaija. The only bbnaija housemate that commands respect from *reasonable people* is Miracle. No scandals, no nonsense, just pursuing his future and his career. He doesn't even care about all these fake endorsements flying around

Miracle is a top guy.
Came in, got the money, went off to pursue his career as a Pilot.
Doesn't feed into social media and trolls.

You see him, read about him and one word is evident: "focus".

5 Likes

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by NORSYK(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
hurryup123:
kindly post your sisters pics ODE

Ewu, my sister can't be that ugly

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
I like her honesty

I wish I was dangote pikin.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by colestephan86: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
hitng:
Big Brother Naija's Ella has announced that she is quitting music, months after she featured in the popular reality TV show.

Ella disclosed that she is giving up the dream she has had since she was 9 because making music as an independent artiste in Nigeria ia quite hard.

She further disclosed that she has been on a rough path lately and also had to pull in all her resources to take care of her sick mother.

https://www.hitng.info/entertainment/im-giving-up-the-dream-ive-had-since-i-was-9-bbnaijas-ella-announces-she-is-quitting-music-due-to-limited-resourcesvideo/

Watch her emotional video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqWB1CUJTmE

This shoes that the program is a total waste of time, and it adds no value to the participants in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Tooh/Toor/OK/Okay/Noted
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by praiseneo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ella is damn good I'm a musician I mean real professional musician and I can boast the babe is talented. She has added flesh o see her cheeks lol. God will see you through if I had the money I would have invested in you.

3 Likes

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
candidbabe:
She is not serious, as a lady money can never limit her.
her pvssy is her limit abi
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by realestniggah: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
sarzwizard:
i think itz lack of talent rather than money

Nah.. It lack of star quality, look at tacha and mercy.. They already have the popularity and the clout.. If either of them decide to go into music tomorrow they have a chance of making it beside not having talent, at least their popularity will get them somewhere.

As for this ella of a girl, this is the first time this year she will come to my attention.. Probably this is some kind of PR stunt who know.. She should better release a music after this if she is wise.. She wanted attention now she got it.

And beside she doesn't even have the look, these thing matters in the entertainment world, all of the world top female artist all have one thing going for them : beauty and being sexy and also knowing how to exploit it.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by therajah: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Fine bara!! Using style to beg..
Suggestion..since you were a former housemate, talk to your big brother.
When you were wining and dining...
Go look for job!!
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
TechCapon:
That's the problem with going into a field that is not your calling. She's simply not talented enough to grab attention of the top labels. Efe made the same mistake and squandered the whole money he got from bbnaija. The only bbnaija housemate that commands respect from *reasonable people* is Miracle. No scandals, no nonsense, just pursuing his future and his career. He doesn't even care about all these fake endorsements flying around

Close your shit hole mouth

Have you listened to Ella singing?? gosh dat girls vocals are polished with audio processing

Music is her calling i swear

2 Likes

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
You will locate a helper in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by dominique(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
TechCapon:

She's actually very talented and was a runner up on project fame West Africa but she just doesn't have the star quality that record execs are looking for. She has such an amazing singing voice, I really wish the record labels can pay attention. But sadly if stardom was determined by talents only, Madonna wouldn't be the highest selling female musician in history.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by FamousMonk: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
realestniggah:

Nah.. It lack of star quality, look at tacha and mercy.. They already have the popularity and the clout.. If either of them decide to go into music tomorrow they have a chance of making it beside not having talent, at least their popularity will get them somewhere.

As for this ella of a girl, this is the first time this year she will come to my attention.. Probably this is some kind of PR stunt who know.. She should better release a music after this if she is wise.. She wanted attention now she got it.

And beside she doesn't even have the look, these thing matters in the entertainment world, all of the world top female artist all have one thing going for them : beauty and being sexy and also knowing how to exploit it.
Following your analogy,why didnt Tonto Dike or Genevieve or Nkem Owoh,Efe,etc,make it in music?
Did you know Davido before he dropped "Omo Baba Olowo"?
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
That’s sad. At least she has the talent and it will remain with her till she dies. She can jump into music anytime and make something. The problem is will she make as much as she envisions?
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by toprealman: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
TechCapon:
That's the problem with going into a field that is not your calling. She's simply not talented enough to grab attention of the top labels. Efe made the same mistake and squandered the whole money he got from bbnaija. The only bbnaija housemate that commands respect from *reasonable people* is Miracle. No scandals, no nonsense, just pursuing his future and his career. He doesn't even care abo Huut all these fake endorsements flying around
Guy man may end up as a celeb air cruise pilot.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Dextre(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
candidbabe:
She is not serious, as a lady money can never limit her.

So what's your advice for her concerning what to do when money to fund career don finish?
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by realestniggah: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
FamousMonk:

Following your analogy,why didnt Tonto Dike or Genevieve or Nkem Owoh,Efe,etc,make it in music?
Did you know Davido before he dropped "Omo Baba Olowo"?

You forgot where I mentioned talent?
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by shege45: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
You dey do music before? This one na style she dey take solicit for help

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Godhatesodomy: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
She does not have rich fans like Mercy and Tacha

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Olugbanko: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
She's indirectly soliciting help but till she comes clean,let her career hang in the balance...not my handwriting though!
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by ajokeade920: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
SaintHilary:
You think making it big as a female artiste in Nigeria is easy naim Tiwa Savage dey allow Wizkid press her yansh on live TV every time he feels like

You should get a bestie too maam...Maybe Zlatan or Preferably Naira Marley..you guys should fvck and post it on IG den release your song the next day..If you dont have upto 10m views on YouTube mk NL close down!
Easiest way to blow 4 naija entertainment industry...."scandal"...

2 Likes

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by geezynoni: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
TechCapon:

She is really talented...It's not her time yet.

Make she wait small.Eyan le blow any goddamn time.

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
SaintHilary:
You think making it big as a female artiste in Nigeria is easy naim Tiwa Savage dey allow Wizkid press her yansh on live TV every time he feels like

You should get a bestie too maam...Maybe Zlatan or Preferably Naira Marley..you guys should fvck and post it on IG den release your song the next day..If you dont have upto 10m views on YouTube mk NL close down!
Guy no kii me with laff abeg. You pity am na lol

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by seunfape(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Prettiedame:
Was she ever in it? I don't know her.
that was my question to her when I saw her yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Vanessa116(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
TechCapon:
First of all, you’re a fool. Secondly Efe is still as rich as ever, do you know how much he’s worth at the moment?? If you don’t know, I’ll suggest you shut your trap. Thirdly, Doing music in Nigeria requires a lot of resources like she said, even when you have the Talent, it’s not enough. There are a lot of music artistes out there that are very good but aren’t recognized. Recording a song, costs money, publishing it also does. Promoting it is the most difficult part, you need a lot of money to promote your song, if you want it to be played everywhere. Now. 90% of Nigerian record labels aren’t properly structured to support up and coming acts. Some of them even lack the knowledge of the basic rudiments of music. The fact that an singer is popular doesn’t mean he/she knows music. So I’ll suggest that you sir your ass down and think before you comment on people’s posts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Quitting music because of finance? grin bullshit! If she can sing Sponsors would be Queueing to Finance her music. Micheal Jackson Only had to sing and danced, And millions of $$$$$s found it's ways into his Bank accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Wants Aki & Pawpaw Banned From Nollywood / Eniola Badmus Meets The Ooni & Olori Of Ife / Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.