Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) (35650 Views)

At 52, Snoop Dogg Says He Is Quitting Smoking / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Ella Nnabuchi Performs At The Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
RonaldoVido:
You will locate a helper in Jesus name Amen.
why don't Jesus just helper rather? grin

Because Jesus doesn't exist grin besides, Jesus is not an owner of a record label.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
gypsey:
why don't Jesus just helper rather? grin

Because Jesus doesn't exist grin besides, Jesus is not an owner of a record label.

Most times, where we search for help isn't where it will come from.

She might be thinking she is a failure in music but God sends her a Modelling contract for 5 years, or an endorsement deal she does not deserve worth N20m.

God's mind is bigger than yours that is why you think he doesn't exist. I once worked for 5 years but what I earned in the 6th year was bigger than my 5 years sweat.

I know that God exists because if he opens up your register, the whole world will run after you like Davido. Your phone go dey ring every 2 minutes.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
RonaldoVido:

Most times, where we search for help isn't where it will come from.

She might be thinking she is a failure in music but God sends her a Modelling contract for 5 years, or an endorsement deal she does not deserve worth N20m.

God's mind is bigger than yours that is why you think he doesn't exist. I once worked for 5 years but what I earned in the 6th year was bigger than my 5 years sweat.

I know that God exists because if he opens up your register, the whole world will run after you like Davido. Your phone go dey ring every 2 minutes.
Yea? Just like that? very convinience, grin without having to lift a finger? keep telling yourself that. it might make you feel better, This is all in your imaginations. Let me know when this imaginations happens for real grin I wonder why some people bother waking up every morning to go to work. sad

God is just in people's imaginations.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Legendguru: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why is this ugly bitch seeking for attention by any means?

Is her ugliness no longer fetching income for her again?

If you wanna quit music, then quit music, and let us be.

Why announcing it on social media?

So that some stupid fool somewhere will come to your aid, right?

Well, if that's your strategy, what else can I say but... I wish you good luck in your endeavors!
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Champagnegold: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
off course members of Bbnaij house mates are all poor that's y they were there in the first place. Now officially resort to indirect begging....go get a job Mrs. forget decietful lives, get married bear children. enough of ur confusions.
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Gryffindor: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
sarzwizard:
i think itz lack of talent rather than money

She's phucking TALENTED
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Gryffindor: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
bluefilm:
Why is this ugly bitch seeking for attention by any means?

Is her ugliness no longer fetching income for her again?

If you wanna quit music, then quit music, and let us be.

Why announcing it on social media?

So that some stupid fool somewhere will come to your aid, right?

Well, if that's your strategy, what else can I say but... I wish you good luck in your endeavors!

R U D E !
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by melviniyke2002(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
TechCapon:
That's the problem with going into a field that is not your calling. She's simply not talented enough to grab attention of the top labels. Efe made the same mistake and squandered the whole money he got from bbnaija. The only bbnaija housemate that commands respect from *reasonable people* is Miracle. No scandals, no nonsense, just pursuing his future and his career. He doesn't even care about all these fake endorsements flying around
true.....I dey tell u
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by Monday9900: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2019
For all those asking she did project fame 7 years ago...go to YouTube and type her name and project fame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sikiru Adepoju Celebrates His 68th Birthday / Ufuoma Egbamuno Weds Chizzy Whyte (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Meets The Ooni & Olori Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.