Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

I'm Depressed Over My Height - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Depressed Over My Height (64987 Views)

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / Suicide Has Taken Over Me. I Can't Control It I'm Depressed / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2019
Greystone:

Im 6’2”
I crushed on one beautiful Plateau lady that is 6ft but she went and married one short guy that is around 5ft 4.
The guy doesn’t even reach her shoulder.
Very annoying.
Lol. I've always liked guys around my height. Either same or taller.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by Zealoy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
I used to feel like u before bro though am little bit shorter than u, am 5.11.5 approx 6ft but men I've far gone over it since man, I've accepted my height knowing fully well there's nothing I can do to change it.
Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by Heineken(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Truthisit:

I agree to the bolded. But, you would agree that height advantage is vital
boss I replied mail. Good afternoon sir
Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 27, 2020
I beg you if you are not happy commit suicide. It is the only way. Don't waste time. You are tall and akward. It is better you die.
Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Increase your height before you are too old....
100% natural growth hormone activator
Height plus Max

Country of origin. India

Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 04, 2020
DelilahMakinde:
Increase your height before you are too old....
100% natural growth hormone activator
Height plus Max

Country of origin. India

It seems you are very sick or something must be wrong with you
You guyz never seems to amaze me. Imagine the scam you are peddling
Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
[s]
Ninejaywon:

It seems you are very sick or something must be wrong with you
You guyz never seems to amaze me. Imagine the scam you are peddling
[/s]

Re: I'm Depressed Over My Height by ebenezer202l(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
joyberry:
You are depressed cos u are tall?Am a lady who is over 6ft tall,if you who is a guy is depressed, what will a giant as my friends do call me do,commit sucide?See op embrace your height, its a gift from GOD, Many people wish to be tall like you, height is a criteria most women consider, for relationship or marriage sef.I have learnt over the years to appreciate my height, its my selling point, hv gotten a lot of admirers cos of my height. Hit the gym, workout to get a better body shape, appreciate yourself better. Stop with the self pity.
You're over 6ft tall? shocked shocked
my specs, can we communicate on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sister Of Dead Ebola Doctor Escaped From PH To Abia But Has Been Sent Back / 22-Year-Old Nurse, Ginika Judith Okoro Dies In Her Boyfriend's House In Imo / A Thread For Body Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.