Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! (330 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2019
Please kindly get something good to do than rant your frustrations about women here. If a woman snubbed you and followed the bad guy that rocked her world, it is her business. If after rocking the bad guy so hard, she changes and marries you the hardworking, rich and innocent good guy that will love and cherish her; it is you people's business.
Re: Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! by SalafRider(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why you come de vex na? hahahaha
Re: Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
SalafRider:
Why you come de vex na?
SalfRider. Ride on in Nairaland. I no be woman!!
Re: Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! by SalafRider(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
aishauju:
SalfRider. Ride on in Nairaland.

Where my keys at? Seriously just chill, Abuja weather wan fry my left yansh and you de here de vex with some guys
Re: Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! by themaestro08(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gentlemen don't stress much when it comes to dating: sure I will approach you if I find you attractive, the outcome is either you me accept or decline, if its the latter I will politely walk away and never look back for the rest of my life. I have a great deal of self-confidence in me thus I know that the right person will come at the right time.

It pains me whenever I see a guy tolerating disrespect all in the name of dating. If she say no dump her and move on. There lot and lot of better ones out there.

A woman's biggest weapon is attention. Strip it and you are likely to earn her respect and admiration. On the other hand give her too much attention and she will disrespect and toy with you.

The amount of attention you guys give to this girls is top of the roof reason for their misbehavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! by Samfloxin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sorry OP, pls take the medicine,one in the morning,one in the afternoon and one in the evening
Re: Women Did this, Woman Did that!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Samfloxin:
Sorry OP, pls take the medicine,one in the morning,one in the afternoon and one in the evening
Arise ooh compatriots!!

(1) (Reply)

Tall Or Short 'boys/girls' Which Finds You More Attractive / Get Exquisite 3 In 1 Post Partum Belt / Searching For My Missing Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.