Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Relationship Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice Needed (590 Views)

List Of Poverty Inspired Relationship Advice / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Needed by Basse1234: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Thanks
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin Leave na pretender be the bobo grin grin From his reaction shows truly he's after your honey pot.

Sharp guy shocked

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by CreepyBlackpool: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
What if he'd asked you if you were just interested in him cause of his money

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by zyzxx(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
he is taking it to far?

he is even making it looks like it is that sex he is after

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by blesskewe(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol
Bros day make u think say his not after that thing

Abegy
Trying to make u feel guilty

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Biglittlelois(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Thing is, asking that question wouldnt have made any difference, a guy that still want to deceive you will deceive you, except you are smart to detect it early.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Basse1234: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
What if he'd asked you if you were just interested in him cause of his money
very valid point
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Easybela(f): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Next time,instead of running your mouth, run your brain. Learn to study people people and not ask silly question.
Free the guy,he's indeed guilty but next time,use your head instead

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Truss me he is after that coochie. Seems like this Bobo has used reverse psychology to turn your head.

Sha, for your sake I hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Offpoint: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol, dude is a pro... playing mind games.
That's what he needs anyways.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Basse1234:
Hi nairalanders. Pls I need some form of advice. Iv been seeing this guy for quite some time now.. and we do get along well infact we are just at the tail end of getting to begin to date each other as we really like ourselves . So just quite sometime ago we were having a nice conversation in the phone and then I popped in this question " are u really after me becos of sex" .... And guess what he flared up so bad. He got mad. Got terribly upset.. and that was visible.. he said a lot of things as how he was disappointed I could even think of asking that kinda qiestiin from him... Since then he hasn't picked my calls. Been trying to call him to apologize and tell him he misunderstood things but he is just defiant.not talking to me anymore not replying my chats. Fellas, please.. is this behavior from him right? Was i wrong to have asked him that question? Was he right to have gone mad at it Sensible comments pls.

He is a manipulator.

A wicked one.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
He's just feigning rubbish anger. Better do yourself a favor and keep it moving. What nonsense.
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by 24kmagic: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Speechless
Re: Relationship Advice Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
You asked a stupid question and he took your stupidity childishly, you are both gonna make a terrible couple. In a relationship, it's expected of a man to lead by example, good example if he is a reasonable man, a man whose mind grows up with his age, but he looks like someone you gonna have to pet time to time, if you were my sister, I'd advise you to let him be, he's not someone who can make you better, the mind defines a man, actions and reactions define the mind.

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs That They Don’t Care About You / Disvirgin Allegation Help Please!!! / What Do You Know About Germans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.