Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] (3925 Views)

The Difference Between An Enugu Girl And A UNN Babe (pictures) / Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nowadays, I love to talk a lot about book publishing. I have done a lot of research on the business and I have realized quality book is better than quantity.

When you write a book, try your best to write a quality book so that 4 sales of your quality books will fetch more money than 11 sales of your quantity books.

I'll show you screenshots example of two of my accounts. One has quality books and one has quantity books.

1 Like

Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
I created this post because I made only 22k yesterday with 11 sales of my quantity book and I'm not happy. I'm depressed.

If it was my quality books, that would've been more than 100k.

What I want you to learn from this post is: quality is better than quantity and also, start writing books so you can start making free money while you sleep.

3 Likes

Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by Lightway: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
iLegendd:
I created this post because I made only 22k yesterday with 11 sales of my quantity book and I'm not happy. I'm depressed.

If it was my quality books, that would've been more than 100k.

What I want you to learn from this post is: quality is better than quantity and also, start writing books so you can start making free money while you sleep.
Isnt it all the prices for the books...

Or what determines how much you earn
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lightway:

Isnt it all the prices for the books...

Or what determines how much you earn

I don't understand question 1. For question 2, you earn based on the number of quality books you have.

Quantity fetches money, but it's always good for your quantity to have quality. I'm not referring to no content books, but real books with contents.
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by Lightway: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
iLegendd:

I don't understand question 1. For question 2, you earn based on the number of quality books you have.

Quantity fetches money, but it's always good for your quantity to have quality. I'm not referring to no content books, but real books with contents.

Your books have price tags so your earnings will based on the price tag of the book

If you have 10 books and they are worth $2 each you earn $20 for sales

If you have 5 books worth $10 each you earn $50 for sales

So my question is,

When you say quality, do you mean some books you put in a lot of work and charge a lot of money for. Or is there another meaning to quality

1 Like

Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lightway:

Your books have price tags so your earnings will based on the price tag of the book

If you have 10 books and they are worth $2 each you earn $20 for sales

If you have 5 books worth $10 each you earn $50 for sales

So my question is,

When you say quality, do you mean some books you put in a lot of work and charge a lot of money for. Or is there another meaning to quality

The money Amazon shows you is your share after they've taken theirs. If you sell a book for $2.99, it doesn't mean all the money is yours. Amazon will automatically take 30% and give you 70%.

Yes, some books you put in more effort to address what the reader is looking for and it's well-formatted, typo-free, and has at least 100 pages or 25k words.

Though, if your book doesn't meet that standard, you'll still make money, so don't worry too much about it. Small books can still have quality.

A low quality book is a book where every single page has too many typos or grammatical blunders.

1 Like

Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by AJECKING(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Please! sorry for my irrelevant question...how can i make payments for promoting post on facebook, and how much does it cost to have a sponsored page? AM WAITING PLEASE!...
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
The comment above is beyond the scope of this post.

1 Like

Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by Apeshy101(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
iLegendd:
I still dey wait you for that our thread, I will try update this night
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
AJECKING:
Please! sorry for my irrelevant question...how can i make payments for promoting post on facebook, and how much does it cost to have a sponsored page? AM WAITING PLEASE!...
I'm not sure I fully understand your second question, but about your first question, you can make payments for your Facebook ads with a virtual dollar card.
I've been doing that since early 2018
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by RESHARPENED: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Ilegendd,

I got the LCB templates you sent, but what App/Software can I use to replicate the pages to the numbers I want?
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2019
RESHARPENED:
Ilegendd,

I got the LCB templates you sent, but what App/Software can I use to replicate the pages to the numbers I want?

Redesign it with MS Word or Powerpoint. Check on YouTube and you'll see some videos on it.
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by RESHARPENED: 5:01am On Dec 25, 2019
iLegendd:

Redesign it with MS Word or Powerpoint. Check on YouTube and you'll see some videos on it.

Thank you!
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by Martinez39(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2019
iLegendd:
Oga, can you recommend a good writer app on which I can write, prepare, format and store articles, books, etc.

1 Like

Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2019
Martinez39:
Oga, can you recommend a good writer app on which I can write, prepare, format and store articles, books, etc.

Keep My Note.

For formatting, I don't know any.
Re: THE DIFFERENCE Between Quality and Quantity [Picture] by tshege(m): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

I have a solution for you, get Grammarly!

Ouch! Grammarly is a tad bit expensive. How many people can afford the $135 a year subscription?

I have a solution for you. I will get you a Grammarly premium account for a pittance. Chikini money o.

No DM for prices, I'll sell you a Grammarly account to you for ₦2,000.00 only.

Send me a message here on WhatsApp for your Premium account o8I62294oI7

When you send me a message, please, go straight to the point no reduction in price.

(1) (Reply)

My New Formula For Spending On Girls / Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? / Giving 5k Each To 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.