Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Should I Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Or Not (679 Views)

Who Is The Best Rapper In Africa- M.I Or Nasty C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Or Not by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Closed

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Not by drlance(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
beardlessdude:
I am a 2nd year student, 21 year old engineering student. I have been holding myself, just like my parents ask me to do. But it seems as though I'm missing something. Every one is having sex, and I can also do it carefully.

I'm not religious, but masturbate to control urges. I told myself I would wait till I begin working, after postgraduate and all studies before that.
What do you think?

Save your money and build your GP
Leave that one till final year, then it wil be justified

I attached a picture that will help you in your studies

1 Share

Re: Should I Or Not by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
drlance:

Save your money and build your GP
Leave that one till final year, then it wil be justified

I attached a picture that will help you in your studies
Thanks bro
Re: Should I Or Not by EngrMarve(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
common go and carry your books. When I was in your level once I remember Laplace, partial differential equation etc to mention the cheap ones I get to pick my books to read so no time to even think of ihia!

I finished school and there was no time for that. Are you sure it is Engineering you are studying. Don't bring disgrace to the Alumni biko.

Others are having sex and they are collecting curses, you might t
do your own now and you end up selling your destiny, graduate and remain at home. Only few will understand what I mean.

All the best bro, I care about you

4 Likes

Re: Should I Or Not by Pubichairs(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
beardlessdude:

Thanks bro
sex is a thing of choice..but don't so it because ur mates are doing so..it has spiritual implications at times...

Remember "had I know"

So do it when u feel like u are ready..it isn't a competition
Re: Should I Or Not by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
EngrMarve:
common go and carry your books. When I was in your level once I remember Laplace, partial differential equation etc to mention the cheap ones I get to pick my books to read so no time to even think of ihia!

I finished school and there was no time for that. Are you sure it is Engineering you are studying. Don't bring disgrace to the Alumni biko.

Others are having sex and they are collecting curses, you might t
do your own now and you end up selling your destiny, graduate and remain at home. Only few will understand what I mean.

All the best bro, I care about you
Thanks. I'm on holidays now,But I am studying all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Or Not by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
live your life, do what YOU desire, dont waste your time living other people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Not by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
university should be oneof the best time of your life, the time where you learn social skills, Bleep, study and also make good social network

miss the fun of university and you will regret, dont study and attend classes and you will regret

so it is up to you to balance both fun and study.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Or Not by noCAP(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
your choice. All i can say is YOLO

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shoots Her Shot At A ‘fine Man’ On Twitter With Special Black Friday Offer / Weak Crying Men Everywhere, Please Give Them Cerelac / A Better Way To Start The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.